SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dangerous Motives

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer I am currently dealing with is very obviously not in it for cash. I think he is one of those human traffickers etc because the goal is for me to meet with a "courier" to receive a package and I have to do it in a private place due to highly sensitive and secret contents. The only call for $$ is upon meeting this delivery guy and even that, my lad says, is "negotiable".

To me these guys are the ultimate in dangerous. stealing $$$ is far different from physical harm. What should my strategy be for bringing him down???
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it would be more helpful if we could see his emails to you.\you may get more educated responses.

I would certainly suggest meeting him in a place of your choice a few hundred km from where he is. plus ask for contact from the courier.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads often make statements about how secret the deal is and how they are worried about security, etc. It is very likely that "he" will agree to meet you, but than something will happen to him that he can't make the trip until you pay a certain fee. It really is unlikely that they are involved in human trafficking. It is all just a mind game to get you to gain your trust or scare you into sending them money.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think it's people trafficking. It's after your money only. If they really do want to meet you, it could be the wash wash scam. You'll be asked to pay for an expensive chemical to clean the black coating off the "money".
I'm not saying it's safe to meet them, it certainly isn't. They're criminals.
People who arranged to meet scammers have been killed, kidnapped, and tortured.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ I agree it'll be 'wash wash' - no downpayment required, its only when those pesky black banknotes need 'cleaning' that you will have to make a trip to the bank for cash.

You get them free, but then you have to wash them.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading all this, my guess would be wash wash, too.
What a pitty, during my years long active time, I never had a wash wash lad Crying or Very sad
I would assume that they are good at safary, as their scam scheme relies on really meeting you and no obligatory advance fees to lawyers etc. can help the lad to make sure you'r serious after all. But then, my 1st hand experience is void.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you don't mind other baiters foing in, you can always post his first email here.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic