SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Four (Oops, Now Five) Piggys from the New Governor - Part 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Continued from Part 1)

Changing things is not going to bring the cash any closer:

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 9:39 AM
Subject: WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH FEDEX OR DHL COURIER SERVICE TODAY.

Dear Mr. Gi4de:

This sudden change again is very confusing. I felt like I fool calling Mrs. W4ite again this morning to cancel the $5,000 wire transfer to the Bank of New York. I wonder if she is starting to suspect me as being some kind of dodgy character. What is going on? Is there not some London bank you could designate where I could show up if something went wrong?

Who is this American and what is his involvement with your organization?

Please bear in mind that as of the moment, I only have $5,000 cash on hand. The other $10,000 has been applied for against my retirement account. I called the branch manager of that bank again this morning but only got voice mail.

As these sudden changes and delays continue, what about the daily interest on my $18.5 Million? It has to be a significant amount of money each day. What is the daily rate of interest accrual? Will it be transferred to me with the $18.5 M principal or is someone within CBN getting their hands on it?

I understand the procedure that you have outlined and will set up the shipment once the $10,000 comes through.

Regards,

Watson Mollett

The $5,000 please, please!!

Quote:
Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Dear Mr.M0llet,

I want you to understand that i am doing everything possible to avoid any further delay to your funds release.Owners of the account informed me late yesterday that it will take some days for them to deliver the $5000 to my office and i am not too comfortable with that statement anyway..

Governor Ssanusi, had already paid the application fee of $5000. Since you said you don't want him to know about the transaction, it means i must be at the federal inland revenue service on monday with your $5000. All you need to do is send it by courier service as i instructed and it will arrive here by monday. I am not sure of the money passing through wire transfer when it get to my office. Is anything wrong with avoiding another imminent delay of which i have been dully informed by the account owners?

Whatever interest on your $18.5m is no problem as it shall be settled with the transfer to you.

Please, help me avoid another delay by sending the $5000 as instructed by courier.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Gi4de.

Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 1:13 PM

Dear Mr.M0llet,

I am in receipt of your message and wish to reassure you that all is perfectly well. Whatever interest attached to your $18.5m shall be amicably settled.

I have cancelled everything bank transfer as owners of the account made me to understand that it will take some days to deliver the money to my office. Will this be convenient to you? To my reckoning it will not be...

All you need to do is follow my last instrucxtions and by monday the parcel is here. The situation now demands i must move in to discuss with the director of the federal inland recenue service soon as the $5000 arrives on monday. You must have in mond that Governor S4nusi already paid their $5000 appliocation fee and we are only looking for the balance of $10,000.

Please, go through courier service today and send the $5000. I am waiting for the tracking number.

Date: Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 4:30 AM

Dear Mr.M0llet,
I have put everything in place to deliver your $18.5m. The problem is that i am not ready to receive your $5000 by next two or three weeks as stated by the account owners. I want instant conclusion of your funds release and this must happen by your sending the money by courier service as instructed. If it travels by this weekend there is every tendency it will arrive here on monday.

The money in your account with the Royale Bank of Scotland belongs to you. There is nothing stopping you from withdrawing the $5000 and send as instructed. Helen W4ite has no right to determine your destiny. If you had sent the money yesterday we would be expecting its arrival by monday morning.. You have to send it today and you must understand we are looking for the balance of $10,000. Governor S4nusi must not know as you requested but bear in mind that he paid the applicatioon fee of $5000 to the federal inland revenue service.

The parcel has to leave London today as your transaction has given me sleepless nights that i want it concluded even in the next 48 hours to enable me face other crucial matters.

Again, you seem to be replying messages sent you rather late. A transaction of $18.5m magnitude is no childs play. I am waiting for the tracking number today because i must have a meeting with the director of the federal inland revenue service on monday with the $5000 you are sending as against the balance of $5000.

I wait for your prompt response.

Mr.Gaide.

Nahhh!!
Quote:

Date: Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 7:27 AM

Dear Mr. Gi4de:

I have decided that it is too risky to send cash by courier as you are requesting. If the package disappears, all is lost. I am not willing to risk that.

I have also decided to hold the $5,000 until the other $10,000 is secured and then send it to you all at one time. I don't want to get caught with my $5,000 gone if the bank denies my loan application.

I don't understand why the account owners at the Bank of New York are saying that it will take so long to transfer my payment to you. Be that as it may, my $18.5M is safe where it is sitting and you have confirmed that the daily interest is accruing in my favor. I would rather be safe than sorry, so I will wire the whole $15,000 to the Bank of New York account once I have put the full amount together.

If you can come up with a better bank arrangement in the meantime, by all means do so. As I had mentioned, if you opened a bank account here in London, then I could assist the transfer in person if needed.

I hope to hear about my loan application by the end of the day. Once again, I appreciate all your efforts on my behalf.

Warm regards,

Watson M0llett

Now he is at the mercy of my banker.

Quote:
Date: Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 8:58 AM
Subject: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE AMERICAN ACCOUNT.

Sir,

There is nothing wrong with sending money through the American account but the owners say it will take time to deliver the cash to me. I have told you repeatedly that i don't operate a foreign account for obvious reasons..

You said you have $5000 at hand to send and expecting a loan of $10,000, at another bank. The only thing that is confusing is uunderstanding. For the very fact that you needed the $18.5m released urgently prompted me to say ok send the $5000 by courier. It is not that the American account is not good but will you endure receiving your funds by next week friday should we go through the American account? If your answer is yes, then there is nothing wrong with your sending the money through the account.

If you are sending the sum of $15,000, then Governor S4nusi's $5000 has to be refunded and its worth it. If the bank grants you the loan of $10,000, please go ahead and use the American account.

I am waiting for the transfer slip at the end oif to day.

Regards,
Gi4de.

Date: Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Subject: PLEASE USE THE AMERICAN ACCOUN.

Dear Mr.M0llet,

I am very very careful when dealing with contract funds. I have just finished discussing with the account owners and they assured me that soon as the $15,000, is there in account they will deliver the money to my office by monday or tuesday latest..

This is beacuse i made them to understand that the transaction can no longer wait because it is accruing interest which must be paid.

Since this is the case, please transfer the money to their account and send me the transfer slip later today.

Regards,

Mr.Gi4de.

The governor re-enters and tries to bluff:

Quote:
Date: Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 1:02 PM
Subject: PLEASE, TAKE NOTE.

Dear Mr.M0llet,

I wish to break my silence by informing you that we can only pay certain substantial amount of accrued interest on your contract sum of $18.5m, no matter how you delay it.

I am not disturbed you stopped emailing me but i just want to bring the above to your notice to avoid any contradictions when you decide to receive the funds. I have not heard from you nor from anybody and its unfortunate that this is happening to a transaction i have committed the sum of $12,500 borrowed money.

If by monday there is no news of your readiness to receive the funds not later than next week, then the Board of Governors of the Central Bank of Nigeria shall decide on what to do.

Yours-in-service,

Governor S4nusi.

They are very talkative while they are waiting:

Quote:
From [email protected]
Date Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 5:39 AM

Dear Mr.M0llet,

I never told you that the American account is not good, but i only mentioned the delay associated with delivering the money to me by the owners of the account. Is anything wrong with telling someone the truth?

Now that i have been assured by the account owners of getting the money across to me as soon as they confirm receipt of it remitted to that account, i am yet to receive news of its transfer. Surprsingly, you have all along be talking of sending $5000, instead of the drug fee certificate fee of $15,000. Were you not informed by Governor S4nusi, who has refused to call or know from me if you have sent the fee or not.

I am also still waiting to confirm if Helen W4ite finally transferred the fee into the account and want its telegraphic slip scanned and sent to me.

I have not stepped on Governor S4nusi's toes and would not do so. That he has not called to know the whereabout of the certificate issue he referred to my office notwithstanding.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Gaide.

I'm so happy to hear from the governor:

Quote:
Date: Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Dear Mr. S4nusi:

It is very good to hear from you again. Regrettably, the transaction has been delayed while I have been securing the additional $10,000. However, I expect that to be all cleared up this week and for everything to be finalized.

I have attached a picture sample of the bronze plaque to be erected in your honor at the London Zoo. Please forward to me a portrait of your likeness so that I can place the order for your plaque's manufacture. I want the plaque to be in place when the construction work starts at the groundhog grotto, which I hope now will be very soon.

It should interest you to know that my three precious little girls have been fully received back into the groundhog community. After a bit of sniffing around and scuffling the first few days, things settled down and are now back to normal. Soon I will have the financial clout to deal with those wolves.

Warm regards,

Watson Mollett

He remains polite for the moment:

Quote:
From [email protected]
Date Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 9:19 AM
Subject PLEASE, TAKE NOTE.

Dear Mr.M0llet,

Thank you for your message.

I will be glad to not only send you my portrait but visit in London by this month end.

Have you been able to raise the balance of $10,000? The last i heard from you was the news of $5000 which you tried to send but the account they gave me that i sent to you stalled the payment.

My greatest concern is for the funds to be released immediately, because the Board of Governors of the Central Bank of Nigeria can decide to suspend the payment.

Have you completed the $15,000, drug free certificate fee? I believe you have done that with the content of your message i am replying. You have to send the money immediately and there must be evidence from you before our next board of governors meeting on wednesday next week.

Acknowledge receipt of my message and stay blessed.

Yours-in-service,

Governor S4nusi.

Slap for Mr. Gi4de:

Quote:
From Watson Mollett
To [email protected]
Date Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 9:26 AM

Dear Mr. Gi4de:

It seems that you expect me to somehow magically send you $15,000 when $10,000 of it simply doesn't exist yet. Just how am I supposed to do that? If you think that the bank should be willing to wire you $15,000 out of $5,000 available, you are perfectly welcome to go to Helen W4ite about it.

Please bear in mind that $15,000 USD is most all of my life's savings. I have no other resources and share a small flat with my ailing mother whose sole support is a meager military pension left by my father. Moreover, I may soon be facing mandatory early retirement from my job as a zookeeper.

If anything goes wrong with this transaction, my mother and I will be homeless on the street. That is why I am being very careful and deliberate about how we are doing this.

It turns out that the branch manager reviewing my loan application was on holiday all this week. He will find me in his office waiting for him first thing Monday morning.

Have a good weekend.

Regards,

Watson M0llett

He starts to act like his oga sits on his face after each of my mails:

Quote:
Date: Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 10:18 AM
Subject: WAITING FOR THE COPY FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING.

Dear Mr.M0llet,

What stopped Helen W4ite from wiring the $5000 into the American account yesterday?

This has to happen first thing monday morning and let me see what i can do or handle the issue at the inland revenue service soon i am in receipt of the telegraphic transfer slip.

Your funds release is as sure as death you better forget that side. The problem remains getting the drug, anti-terrorists and money laundry free certificate and have the funds approved by the Presidency thats it.

I am waiting for the telegraphic copy of the $5000 first thing monday morning.

Regards,

Mr.Gaide.

He's not going to like this:

Quote:

Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 6:05 AM
Subject: THE BANK BRANCH MANAGER REQUIRES PROOF

Dear Mr. Gi4de:

My meeting with Mr. Grigsby, bank branch manager at Lloyds TSB did not go well this morning. My loan application is denied at this point. It seems that the securities held in my retirement account are too volatile for the bank to loan me any more than 25% of the current market value. That means I cannot raise the $10,000 unless Mr. Grigsby changes his mind. When he questioned me about the purpose of the loan, I just spoke in general terms about a business investment but I didn't tell him anything else about our transaction.

He is a very experienced and knowledgeable businessman. He demanded to see the official paperwork of our business so I told him I would print everything out and return with the copies tomorrow morning. My only hope is to show him everything regarding our transaction starting with Mr. Sanusi's original notification to me. Once I convince Mr. Grigsby that the transaction is 100% genuine and free of risk, he has the authority to write me the $10,000 check right there on the spot. If you have any additional documents that will help me to convince him, please send them to me today.

I have already explained to you why I must have the whole $15,000 to send to you at one time. Mrs. Waite will not be sending you a partial payment.

Regards,

Watson Mollett

The suggestion of "them" having to provide documents to a real life banker blows everything wide open:

Quote:
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 6:37 AM
Subject: ITS MOST UNFORTUNATE!!!!.

Mr.M0llet,

I am totally disppointed with the way and manner you are handling your transaction.

Governor S4nusi, who officially contacted you must have informed you of the legal requirements. I am not a criminal and i know too well that Governor S4nusi is not one.

I am therefore, concluding by telling you that you have just introduced a seek and hide game in your transaction which can never help you. How dare you expect me or anybody to send you any document that was not approved and ratified by the Presidency? You cannot sack from active service with your unsteady character and antics. I cannot continue to handle the transaction you say different things at the same time. Are you not the same Mr.M0llet, whom i told to send the $5000 this morning and let me see what i can do at the Presidency today with the transfer slip?

Now you are back with another story involving your Mr. Grigsby. Please, tell him that government legal documentary evidence are not forged but legally issued and ratified by the National Asembly (NASS), Senate Committee on Debts.

I cannot do anything concerning your request and i don't think Governor S4nusi or anybody can handle that without appropriate approvals issued and ratified as stated above. This time Helen W4ite has failed to wire the $5000 to the American account

You must stop your seek and hide attitude if you want to succeed. If i fail to receive a confirmed telegraphic transfer copy from you today and see what i can do at the Presidency, then i would not hesitate to return your file and the documents therein to Governor S4nusi later today.

I am tired of your antics.

Mr.Gi4de.

Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 7:04 AM

Dear M0llet,

I don't understand what Mr.Gia4e was telling on phone because of network problem. From the little i heard him, i just want to inform you that i have comiitted $12,500, on your funds release and till date nothing concrite has come from you.

What business has your branch bank manager got to do with government legal documentary evidence on official funds release?

Its high time we stop taking such rubbish.

Governor S4nusi.

Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 8:04 AM
Subject: LATEST INSTRUCTIONS FROM GOVERNOR S4NUSI.

I am compelled to inform you that Governor S4nusi has just returned my telephone call this morning informing me that should you not send money today and a copy of the telegraphic wire transfer scanned and send to me, that you should forget the $18.5m.

He also made me to understand that he paid the $12,500, so far and not your money. Helen W4ite and your branch manager should ofcourse take note. Your seek and hide game attitude would probably end today with the above directive.

Mr.Gi4de.

Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 8:22 AM
Subject: THE END IS ABOUT JUSTIFYING THE MEANS.

Dear Mr.M0llet,

My message is simple. I have sacrificed the sum of $12,500, to assist you. All you need to do is return my soon as you are paid. If you had sent the $5000 to Mr.Gi4de, he would have probably negotiated well for you at the presidency. You decided to show you are wiser than yourself without even comiting a dime to actualise the $18.5m.

All what you told has not materalised whereas the $18.5m remains intact within to be released to you. Your Helen W4ite has not been able to transfef a common $5000 and you just came with your bank bank manager requesting for government approvals you neither paid for nor ratified.

Its unfortunate.

Govenor S4nusi.

Date: Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 4:49 AM

Mr.Watson M0llet,

I am most grateful that your chapter has closed and another will just open in the same London.

Soon as i commence and transfer the $18.5m to them, you shall recieve the sum of $15,000, or $22,500, total cost of legal dicumentary evidence you don't have have and which you are compelling to be sent to your branch bank manager.

Your branch bank manager is dictating for you how to receive your retirement benefits and even wants to have legal proof. Government documentary proofs are paid for and legally granted. You have no money to obtain them and i have spent borrowed $12,500, and the best you could afford was to come up with your branch bank manager's story.

There is nothing wrong with that.All i know is that you need financial help. I would have done business with you as the money involved is $55.5m. You don't have the clout or capabilities to handle such funds and i reduced it to $18.5m so that i can wire twice of the amount to some other trusted people. I can see you cannot be trusted with such funds and this is for real. You have been busy requesting me send you a portriat of myself as if to sday i don't know what a portrait is. This is distracting the transaction and your very last story.

Governor S4nusi,

Maybe a woman's touch might shake the money loose:

Quote:
Date: Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 8:41 AM
Subject: MR.MOLLET, YOU HAVE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS HENCEFORTH.

I want to reveal to you in confidence that i am a British citizen born in Manchester and married to a Nigerian living in Liverpool in 1998.

It happens that my husband comes from the same town with the immediate past Nigerian president Olusegun Mathew Obasanjo, who compelled us to come home when he won the presidential seat in 1999. He offered me the post of Director of Logistics, office of the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, a post i am holding till date.

There is no cause for alarm in your transaction as far as i am here. I will do everything humanly possible to protect and enhance your interest but just follow my instructions. Do not send any money to anybody except to Mr.Ahmadu Giade, Chairman, National Drug Law Enforcment Agency (NDLEA). Here is his email contact:

[email protected]

The certificate fee is $15,000, only. You need the certificate and a federal high court affidavit to receive your money. Once you obtain the above documents, i will help you by making sure that the paying bank contacts you so that you can negotiate with them how best you want your funds paid to you.

Let me know the true situation of things on your side.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs.Veronia Williams.

Never mind, I'll just take my $5,000 elsewhere:

Quote:
From Watson Mollett
To [email protected]
Date Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 10:38 AM
Subject All Is Lost

Dear Mr. S4nusi:

Without any other supporting documentation it was pointless for me to meet again with Mr. Grigsby, so I cancelled the meeting. I did not want to embarrass myself in the presence of a high level professional who might just be laughing at me on the inside. My application for a $10,000 loan is denied.

It turns out to be most fortunate that my $5,000 wire transfer to you the other week was blocked by the bad account on your end. I have been corresponding with an orphan girl in Republic of Benin who needs help transferring her inheritance out of that country. Her deceased father had been a wealthy cocoa merchant. In her case, my $5,000 will take care of everything, give her a new start in life and leave my mother and myself financially comfortable with many millions for the rest of our lives.

Obviously, the matter between you and myself concerning the plaque is dropped. No hard feelings, ok?

I trust all will work out well for you and the other people with the $55.5M.

Mr. Gi4de made it a point to ridicule me while I was in the worst of my predicament. I won't bother him with a good bye.

Regards,

Watson M0llett

When several hours passed I thought he might be twigging, so I let loose the G0mer chop that I had locked, loaded and ready. This passed the G0mer chop in the mail:

Quote:
From [email protected]
Date Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 2:04 PM
Subject All Is Lost

Dear Mr.M0llet,

Its absolutely difficult doing anything business with you.

You see, the $18.5m is a 100% legally privileged transaction unlike your Republic of Benin transaction which i am betting my life shall turn out to be the greatest thing you nust regret in your life history. If get a dime from that country or indeed from any part of Africa order than the legal transaction of $18.5m you are blessed with i will definitely offer you a deal biger than the $18.5m..

There is no such inheiitance funds. I receive such scams daily and forward them to our foreign contractors warning them to BEWARE!!!! I am happy many of them come back thanking me for what i did to them and and at same confirm receiving and deleting such scam proposals. If you fall in to such trap you walk naked on the street of London a hungry man forever!!!!!!

Mr.Gi4de nor indeed anybody has no personal documents to send to you in advance. The documents are paid for and legally granted by the government and attached with the condition to refund the fees should the contractor fail to receive his or her funds for any reason. I have never handled any transaction and someone suffers any loss and yours would never be an exception. I see you as someone who does know the simple truth. It is better you go and hit your head on the stone wall and bear the concsequences with your Republic of Benin fraudulent transaction. At the end of the transaction what you shall be shown must be black paper purported to be money and you will be requested to provide money for the washing them. Your saviour is that you don't have money otherwise you would sell your houses and cars and be on the street. A trial will convince you.

You neither have money nor maner of approach. The Mr.Gi4de you are now accusing can help you with his influence at the federal inland revenue service. If you had transferred the $5000 and appeal for assistance people wil listen to you. The affidavit and the drug free certificate shall be approved by the presidency and send to you by dhl courier service. That makes your transaction legal and the fee refundable is you fail to receive your funds within 48 hours.

You canot dictate for a country. All international funds remittance regulations are specified and adhered to accordingly. This is what you don't what to understand and there is no way my humble self or Mr.Gi4de can send forged documents to you because you are sending $5000..... God forbid!!!!!

You have made up your mind to sink with fraudulent inheritance funds. I am only sorry you cannot come out ot it untill you leave this world. If that will give you the life fortune you have been looking for or untimely death time will tell.

I repeat that i would have done business with you but since you don't want to help matters lets keep our fingers crossed but please, stop blaming Mr.Giade but yourself. ALL IS NOT LOST AS YOU SAID FOR YOUR CASE IS STILL UNDER PERFECT CONTROL.

A stitch in time saves nine and time is money.

Yours truely,

Governor S4nusi

He was actually still much more on the hook than I thought, but I had already pressed the button:

Quote:
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 1:58 PM
Subject: THANKS FOR THE EASY MONEY!!!

TOUGH SHIT FO YOU WHEN MY BOYZE HIJACK YUR MAGA'S BOX AND CUT YUR JOB.

WE LET ALL YOU SMALL RATS ON THE STREET DO YUR BOMBIN AND MAGA SETUP FO US. THAT MAKES EVERYTIN EASY. I WATCH WITH MY REALTIME SPYWARE, THEN I TELL MY BOYZE WHEN TO MOVE IN AND CUT THE JOBS DAT I LIKE.

WE BEEN IN THIS MAGA'S BOX FROM THE BEGININ. THIS IS A VERY STUPID MAGA, WE COULD TELL BY THE WAY HE REPLY TO YUR LOW LEVEL FORMAT. WE LIKE DAT. WE SHUT DOWN YUR CITIBANK HONGKONG ACCOUNT JUST BEFORE HE TRIED TO PAY, THEN WE GAVE HIM OUR ACCOUNT AND PRETENDED TO BE YOU. THE MAGA THEN PAID US THE WHOLE $15,000 THINKIN WE WAS YOU!!!

THEN WE CHANGED HIS SETTINS AND KEYS AND LOCKED THE BIG FOOL OUT OF HIS OWN BOX. DAT WAS CUZ MY GUY ON THE JOB WANTED TO HAVE FUN PLAYIN WIT YOU. YOUR REAL MAGA WAS GONE TWO WEEKS AGO!! MY GUY BEEN SENDIN YOUR MAILS TO ALL MY BOYZE EVERY DAY FO US TO LAUGH AT.

WE ARE VERY HIGHLY CONNECTED. WHEN WE CUT A JOB WE SHUT DOWN ALL THE BANK ACCOUNTS TO MAKE SURE THE MAGA CAN NEVER PAY THE WRONG GUY. IT'S EASY FOR US TO DO DAT, JUST PART OF OUR GAME. YOU BETTER CHECK THAT BANK OF NEW YORK ACCOUNT.

WE FOUND ANOTHER BOX FOR THIS MAGA THROUGH HIS ZOO AND APPROACHED HIM AS THE FBI TO RECOVER HIS MONEY FROM YOU. NOW HE IS BORROWIN $5,000 FROM HIS MAMA, $2,500 TO GET HIS MONEY BACK AND $2,500 FO US TO KILL YOU. NO WORRY, WE LIKE HAVIN YOU ON THE STREET, WORKIN FO US BUT GETTIN NO PAY.

I HOPE YOUR OGA WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR GIVIN AWAY A GOOD PAYIN MAGA, LOSIN FOUR BANK ACCOUNTS, AND SHOWIN YURSELF TO BE A SMALL BOI AND A BIG FOOL.

WE HAVE ONE LOVE, BUT ONLY AMONG OURSELVES. EASY MONEY FO US, TOUGH SHIT FO SMALL RATS LIKE YOU. YOU STAY ON THE STREET, KEEP BOMBIN AND SET UP MORE GOOD JOBS FO US, OK?

SEE OUR SITE: http://sites.google.com/site/thegomerboyz/Home

BUT DON'T APPLY FO A POSITION WIT MY G0MERB0YZE, I WILL VETO IT.

CUZ YOU HAVE NO STYLE.

MR. G0MER, CHAIRMAN

It doesn't register at first:

Quote:
From [email protected]
Date Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 2:08 PM
Subject THANKS FOR THE EASY MONEY!!!

Have seen the sample of what i just told you?

I am happy you are sending this message to me.

Governor S4nusi.

Quote:
From [email protected]
Date Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 2:17 PM
Subject THANKS FOR THE EASY MONEY!!!

CRIMINALS HAVE TAKEN OVER YOUR TRANSACTION.

Quote:
Date: Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 2:28 PM
Subject: All Is Lost

Here is a mesage sent to me in your name?

What do you have to say about this?

Governor S4nusi.

Quote:
Date: Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: All Is Lost

THANKS FOR THE EASY MONEY!!!!

Quote:

Date: Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 2:50 PM
Subject: DEAR MR.MOLLET, PLEASE, COMMUNICATE WITH ME HENCEFORTH FROM HERE ONLY.

I am highly disappointed with the message i just received and forwarded to you.

I can't understand what is happening.

Please, acknoelege receipt of this message and use this email box to communicate with me henceforth.

I am awaiting your urgent reply.

Governor S4nusi.

Quote:
From Watson Mollett
To [email protected]
Date Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 3:08 PM
Subject DEAR MR.MOLLET, PLEASE, COMMUNICATE WITH ME HENCEFORTH FROM HERE ONLY.

WHAT ELSE YOU WANT TO KNOW?

Some really strange stuff. He is so wrapped up in the maga Watson character that he cannot comprehend that Watson is gone:

Quote:

Date: Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 5:39 AM
Subject: ATTNENTION: MR.WATSON S.MOLLET 111.

Re: Funds release.

With reference to the above subject,we write to inform you that your name & details has been forwarded to us,as the bonafide & authorised beneficiary of the $18,500.000 currently deposited in our bank. Lucas Barnett & Associates and Dexia bank Bruxelles,are the financial institutions mandated to effect the immediate release to you according to the given instructions.

However, permit me to invite you to our Bruxelles central office for a meeting on Wednesday 15th July, 2009 to finalise the release of your funds to you.
At the meeting you are expected to present the below listed items.

(1) A copy of your international travelling passport,for identification purposes.

(2) 4color passport photographs of yourself (Endorsed by you).

(3) 15,000.00Euros initial deposit on the non-resident offshore
bank account that will be established on your name for onward transfer of your funds to your nominated bank account.

(4) Any relevant documentations in your posession.

You are advised to contact Dr John Scott on phone number +32487710161 upon receipt of this mail,to confirm your appointment & for any further clarification.

We can as well effect remittance into your nominated account on receipt of legal clearance from Nigeria.

Awaiting your quick response.

Best regards
George Smith.
Dir Foreign Remmittance

From [email protected]
Date Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 5:53 AM
Subject Re: All Is Lost

Dear Mr.M0llet,

I have done everything humanly possible to prove the legality of our transaction.

I don't want you to waste your $5000 nor touch your retirement benefits henceforth. I yesterday, discussed with Mr.Allen Bruce, a London lender who has been helping our contractors with loans.I want him to loan you 200,000, pounds sterling and i am willing most willing to endorse the agreement if i am requested to so.

Furthermore, your funds payment advice was this morning forwarded to our offshore service bank, the Dexia Bank of Brussels, and instruction issued to them to contact you immediately. Have you been contacted?

Its unfortunate yiou don't know me and i am here to prove myself and we shall be friends and brothers for life. Whatever money you may need to finalise this transaction shall be provided by Mr.Bruce and i shall be the guarantor.

You have no business with stamped dollars or carbonated papers purported to be dollars but scam!!!!!!!! I want you to know me from here and i will happily introduce you to other bigger businesses that will benefit me once the $18.5m is safely in your account which is 100% guaranteed.

Lets bury the hachet and move forward positively.

Stay blessed.

Yours-in-service,

Date: Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 9:45 AM
Subject: ARE YOU SURE IS NOT THIS?

Dear Mr.Mollet,

I am sure the below is one of those notorious scams that must have turned your head upside down. Sorry, whenever you come across such numerous scams simply delete them from your box because ithere are nothing but fraudulent scams!!!!

Hello Dear after going through your profile i decided to contact you for friendship and your assistace. Trash

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Bertine to Contacts list Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
Bertine Tine <[email protected]>
to joarmss

show details
1:05 pm (1.5 hours ago)
Hello Dear after going through your profile i decided to
contact you for friendship and your assistace.

I am Bertine johnson the only child of late MR
and Mrs dominic JOHNSON. my father was poisoned to death by
his business associates because of his wealth and during my
fathers sickness he called me on his sick bed as his only
Daurther because my mother died when am young and told me
about the money($12.5mUSD) he deposited in AFRICAN SECURITY ASSISTANCE COMPANY here in our country that it was because of this money he was
poisoned that if he dies i shall look for some one whom i
trust to help me transfer this money out of this our country
to his country for investment purpose abroad while i will
continue my education then the person will be managing the
investment.

Dear am soliciting your assistance to help me transfer
this money out of this country for my life sake while i will
come to meet you to continue my education in your
country.Dear am looking forward to hear from you so that we
can discuss on what will be your compensation for this
assistace.

Dear, I honorably seek your assistance in the following ways:
1 - Your full name
2 - Your age
3 - your profession
4 - résodence your country
Thanks
From Bertine Johnson

All right then, another bucket of ice water in the face it shall be:

Quote:

To: "MR.LUCAS Barnet" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 10:25 AM
Subject: ATTNENTION: MR.WATSON S.MOLLET 111.

MUGU, YUR DOLLA IS CHOPPED AND YUR MAGA IS GONE!!! WHY DO YOU GO ON WIT ALL THIS CHILD'S PLAY?

THE MAGA JUST WIRED US $5000 TO DEAL WIT YOU. WE THINK IT'S THE LAST MONEY HIS MOMMA HAS. $20K CASH TO DATE FROM THIS FOOL, THANKS.

I TOOK MY LAPTOP TO THE CLUB LAST NITE TO SHOW ALL YUR CHILD'S PLAY TO MY LADIES. WE LAUGHED SO HARD WE COULDN'T FINISH OUR MEAL!! I'M STILL LAUGHIN RIGHT NOW!!!

I RELEASED MY GUY ON THIS JOB ON TO THE NEXT ONE AND GAVE HIM A BONUS FOR SHOWIN ME SO MUCH STYLE WIT YOU. YOU'LL FIND ME HERE FROM NOW ON.

THE CHAIRMAN

The "real" Watson reappears, writing from another address. He's back and he is pissed:

Quote:
Date: Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 10:25 AM
Subject: All Is Lost

This is another message purported to come from you but its only an attempt to sabotage our transaction. Please read below:

YOU CRIMINAL BASTARD!! Inbox 2:53 pm (27 minutes ago)

Mr. "S4nusi" or whoever you really are:

YOU CRIMINAL BASTARD!!! You have stolen $15,000 from me with your $18.5M
CBN scam. You knew full and well that $15,000 was all my life's
savings, you cold, heartless CRIMINAL BASTARD. You knew that I had to
borrow from my precious, modest retirement account to raise $10,000.
You don't care that my ailing mother and I will now be penniless on the
streets of London. I don't know how to tell her about any of this
because her heart might fail.

After you tricked me into wiring the $15,000 to you, you then locked me
out of my email box to try to cover your tracks and disappear. Well, I
have a printout of one of your mails so now I have found you again.

Moreover, I am in contact with some people who know their way around in
the Nigerian underworld and are able to track you down there in Lagos.
They are sympathetic with my plight and have offered to help. They
secretly monitored your activities and have enough information to
isolate your true identity and location. They have promised to recover
from you my $15,000 plus their fee. Any additional monies they may want
from you will be at their discretion. If you are unable to satisfy
them, whatever then happens to you will be between you and them. If you
end up alive but penniless and on the street, then you will find out for
yourself how it feels.

I would tell Mr. Gi4de to shove his certificate up his worthless ass,
but now I know that you and he are one and the same. So shove it
yourself.

With An Everlasting Contempt,

Watson S. M0llett III

[email protected]

Quote:

From Watson Mollett
To [email protected]
Date Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 1:08 PM
Subject All Is Lost

THE MAGA'S NOT HAPPY WIT YOU.

End of Bait.

However, this same governor has responded to another mass phone bait, Benjamin Daws0n in Malaysia. They (we) are still in the script exchange stage, however Mr. S4nusi is already very annoyed with unanswered phone calls.
He is sending a diplomat with a consignment to meet the maga at the Malaysian airport this coming Monday. More raw meat for the G0merB0yze?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)

Last edited by Tuco on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You go, Tuco!!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Monday approached, my character Benjamin kept asking for flight arrival details and the mugu kept ranting about unanswered calls:

Quote:

To: [email protected]>
Date: Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 7:15 AM
Subject: Your Letter - How Long Will it Take to Accomplish This Business?

Dear Mr. S4nusi:

Please accept my apologies, there have been problems with my phone all week.

Please have the diplomat email his flight arrival details so that I will know at which gate to meet him in the morning. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Daws0n

Quote:
To: Benjamin Daws0n
Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 9:10 AM
Subject: Your Letter - How Long Will it Take to Accomplish This Business?

I am seriously wondering what is going on. You have made things practically impossible by neither calling nor answering your calls. The diplimat even requested for your address so that he can come and meet with you, but is unfortunate you decided to keep your identities to yourself. How can a transaction of $18.5m succeed with your above seek and hide game attitude???

If you wanted to receive the money by hiding your identities and not calling or answring calls, you should have provided an account to receive the $18.5m, and then close the account after the transfer. The diplomat has confirmed calling, emailing and sending SMS messages to your phone and all to no avail. What do you want us to do in such situations??? Do you want the Malaysian Government to seize the consignment and charge us for money laundry???

The only thing i know that can solve this problem is bank to bank wire transfer thereby helping you to keep your identities intact. Please, provide an account for transferring the $18.5m to you. Pay the sum of $27,500, to the account i gave you, scan and send the transfer slip to me.

This is the only way i understand the transaction can be successfully concluded within the next 48 hours with your information intact with you.

I wait for your account for the funds transfer and the above fee for the documentary evidence.

Yours-in-service,

Governor S4nusi Lamid0 S4nusi

CBN Governor.

Yes, please do send me a piggy while I'm waiting at the airport.

Quote:
Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 10:45 AM
Subject: APPOLOGIES ACCEPTED BUT COMPLY AS REQUESTED.

Pay the $27,500, into the below account and provide your account for
transferring the $18.5m within the next 48 hours.

HANG SENG BANK
83 DES VDEUX ROAD,
CENTRAL HONG KONG
CODE: XXX
SWIFT: XXXXXXXX
A/C: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
BENE: XINYI GROUP GLASS COMP LTD.

Governor S4nusi Lamid0 S4nusi
CBN Governor.

Off to Alan. Since he refused to send his diplomat to the airport, the G0merboyze made certain that Benjamin was not disappointed:

Quote:
Date: Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 6:13 AM
Subject: APPOLOGIES ACCEPTED BUT COMPLY AS REQUESTED.
mailed-by gmail.com

WE LIKE THE WAY YOU SET UP THESE JOBS FO US WIT NO PAY FOR YOU!!!!

THIS MAGA HAS SEEN NO MAILS FROM YOU FO THE LAST THREE DAYS CUZ WE STAY IN THE MAGA'S BOX WHEN WE CUT A JOB. WE SET UP THE FACE TO FACE WIT HIM AND I FLEW IN MY BEST GUY TO MALAYSIA YESTERDAY TO MEET HIM. THE MAGA WAS VERY HAPPY. HE SIGNED OUR PAPERS, GAVE MY GUY THE $27.5K AND WALKED AWAY WIT A BIG SUITCASE SEALED UP WITH NEWSPAPER INSIDE.

NOW WE WILL SEND HIM OUR FBI LETTER TO RECOVER HIS MONEY AND DEAL WIT YOU.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE EASY MONEY. !!!!

MR. GOMER, CHAIRMAN

He then gets a victim's rant from Benjamin:

Quote:

Date Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:48 PM
Subject Your Bogus Transaction

Mr "S4nusi":

Please be advised that all the evidence of your bogus transaction has
been turned over to the Malay police and Interpol has been contacted.
My father is a man of influence here in Kuala Lumpur and we are not
going to forget about this. There are also ways of finding you and
making you pay which are not so nice. You will continue to hear from
me.

Benjamin Daws0n

He replies to the Chairman:

Quote:
Date: Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: Your Bogus Transaction

Stop using Benjamin Daws0n's name to email me because you have hacked his box.

I want to inform you that people like you ended somewhere and somehow.
Your line of business is good but you must understand that there shall
be painful reward for your actions. What you are doing is what you
know but you shall come across what you don't know and shall be bigger
than you. If i have done any of these to you then you must go scot
free otherwise, the messaages you hack and send to me shall be a
deciding factor in due course.

You won't understand what i mean but lets wait and see what happens.

The Chairman:

Quote:
To: [email protected]>
Date: Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 6:22 AM
Subject: Your Bogus Transaction

We've already seen what happens. $47.5 K fo us in our first two jobs wit you.

Thanks.

He's had enough of Watson and Benjamin. But now he's started to work with D3bby Smith in South London. Very Happy

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic