SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very First Bait - Used Guidelines from TWAT

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SmokinKrabbs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My very first bait and I think it turned out well. Here is the correspondence; you decide how I did on the very first go round. I followed TWAT for Dummies… what a wonderful job setting that up.. Works like a charm.

He did submit everything I asked for, maybe not to the exact specifications, but I was happy enough. Really didn’t have to twist his arm or slap him too badly, just kept dangling that money infront of him like a carrot.

I do not have a website so I am unable to upload all the pictures and the application. But, he filled out the application completely, sent personal pictures like I requested and also sent 3 pictures of him and a friend building the monument. If you would like to see, send me a private message.

SCAMMER – John Daniels
SCAMMER LOCATION – Somewhere in Africa – it’s in the application loll
SCAMBAITER - SmokinKrabbs

Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 3:28 AM
Subject: REQUEST FOR PATNERSHIP IN CONTRACT EXECUTION

REQUEST FOR PATNERSHIP IN CONTRACT EXECUTION

I am Mr JOHN DANIEL l, Otel a staff of the secretariat of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) in Lome, Togo.

ECOWAS is awarding contracts involving the supply of Rice Cloths and Beverages for victims of drought in Niger republic and displaced refugee from Liberian conflict. The quantity of rice required is 250 metric tones (about 50 000 bags of rice) and the quantity of used cloths: 37 metric tones of shirts, trousers etc.

The statutes do not permit a staff of ECOWAS, to participate in contract bids and execution in other to avoid the abuse of due process and corporate Governance. So I decided to look for a reputable individual or company, who would secure the bid for the contract and give me a commission of 10% of the profit for providing inside information for a successful bid.

a
The beauty of the ECOWAS contracts is that,
1. The contracts are very lucrative because they are usually awarded at about 10 times the prevalent market value.
2. Once you are successful in the bid, 75% of the total contract sum is paid upfront as mobilization. Thus the contract does not necessarily require ownership of a big company; all that is required is your ability to convince the ECOWAS consultants of your integrity, reliability and competence in the execution.

If by any chance you are not predisposed to do this job after we have secured a bid, I can assist you rearward the contract with about 10% of the mobilization upfront that will be paid to you.

Indicate your interest by email:[email protected], So that we may reach an agreement and get started.

This is golden opportunity.

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS

Mr JOHN DANIEL

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Ivagodt Krabbs <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mr. John Daniel

I hope this email find your well and in good health.

Thank you for your email, but I am unable to accept this offer because it goes against my Church because it's for personal gain, but as you are trying to help those in need by supplying food and other supplies, my Church would be very interested in assisting.

Since I have your email, I thought I would do my Godly duty and take a moment to speak to you about my Church - The Watchtower of Apocalyptic Testament (T.W.A.T.). We are a congregation of people who believe in helping members throughout the world by generously donating funds to them. We believe in helping those in need by providing food and shelter to the needy.

As an active member of TWAT, I enjoy spreading the holy word at every opportunity, whether it is by chance meeting, or by appointment for those who show interest. TWAT sends members around the world to establish new parishes to assist the local people in building new homes and bringing families together in these hard times. Our aim is to spread love and peace throughout the world by increasing our memberships and funding them so they can build.

I tell you this information as we were working with a new member who was helping to expand our congregation in a few countries. He has completed all of the necessary steps to begin and was about to receive an initial payment of $200,000.00 to get started. Then, without warning, we never heard from him again. This was a great disappointment for us, but if you are interested in taking his place, we would be very happy and very eager to talk to you.

This opportunity would greatly help your organization and help promote our Church and the good that we spread.

I and excited to hear from you and hope you are interested. If you feel that you are not, I would be very happy if you could forward my name on to anyone you feel would help us building other congregations around the world. If you know anyone in the following countries - England, Canada, Africa or Russia - please let me know so I can contact them.

Take care and God Bless.

Sincerely

Sister Ivagodt Krabbs
Date: Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 11:22 PM
Subject: I am interested in helping out.
To: Ivagodt Krabbs <[email protected]>

Dear Friend Sister Ivagodt Krabbs,

I received your mail and I appreciate your kind response. If I understand what you said, you want me to assist your church to establish a parish here in West Africa and get members? Please, kindly explain to me what you really want me to do for you/your church. If it is something I can do, I will be glad to assist you in doing it. I enjoy helping the needy and preaching the work of God. So let me know exactly what you want from me and I will consider it and revert back to you.

I will wait for your soonest detailed explanation and response.

My best regards,

Your friend,

Mr. John Daniel.
Date: Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 3:39 AM
Subject: FW: I am interested in heling out.
To: [email protected]

Dear Brother John

Oh Bless you my child for your interest, you don't know how much this
means for myself and the church. I will forward your letter to our
Membership Director Rev. Kufd N. Whyped. He will be thrilled at your
interest. Currently he is busy so he will not be able to respond, but if
you have any questions, you may ask me and I am more then happy to
answer them.

I am so excited by this proposition and having T.W.A.T. help the needy
in your country.

I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Please ask any questions you would like while we wait for Rev. Whyped to
respond to you.

God Bless

Sincerely
Sister Ivagodt Krabbs

Date: Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: I am interested in helping out!

Dear Friend Sister Krabbs,

I received your last message. Okay, i will wait for the response from Rev. Whyped. Let me know what you want me to do, the details plans/terms of agreement and any other information you can provide to me.

I will wait for your response with any necessary details so that we can commence the arrangements.

My best regards,

Your true friend/partner,

JOHN.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Rev. K Whyped <[email protected]> wrote:
My Dear Child

My aplogies for not getting in touch with you sooner, but it has been a busy weekend of celebrations.

Sister Iva sent me your message and informed me of your interest with possibly becomeing a member of The Church of The Watchtower of Apocalyptic Testament (T.W.A.T)

It bring me great happiness to hear this because spreading TWAT is very important to those in need.

My name is Reverend Kufd N. Whyped, I am from German descent and a strong Christian background. I came to TWAT many years ago and became a Reverend not long after and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Being able to spread TWAT throughout the world fills my heart with joy. I am also the Director of Membership in charge of interviewing prospective members as well as guiding them along their journey. There are only a few steps need to be taken to become a member of TWAT. I will outline them for you in the weeks to come.

Thank you again for your interest in assisting us establish a new parish in your area. Remember, all costs will be covered once you become a member.

God Bless

Rev. K. Whyped
On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 2:42 AM, JOHN DANIEL <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Rev. K. Whyped,

I received your message. I am glad to hear from you finally after being informed by Sister Iva that you will get in touch with me. I have taken note of your message to me and I have carefully reflected on it and my mind tells me that I will get salvation of my soul if I become a member of your church. Could you kindly let me know how I can become a member of your church? The steps to be followed? I will be glad to join you and spread the word f God in other parts of West Africa.

I will wait for your response/guidance.

My best regards,

JOHN.
On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 10:41 PM, Rev. K Whyped <[email protected]> wrote:
Dearest Brother John,

I am so pleased to hear that you are interested in becoming a member to assist us in building another parish. There are only a few requirements and steps to become an outstanding member of The Watchtower Apocalyptic Testament.

First we ask that you are of Christian faith. Next we will ask you to fill out a short informational form for our records. I have attached the application to this email.

Once you have filled the application form out, please send me an estimated cost of purchasing a building, furnishing that building with the necessary furniture and monthly costs. We will then begin the next step in your application.

Thank you and God bless!
Reverend Whyped
Date: Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: I am interested in helping out!
To: "Rev. K Whyped" <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]

Dear Rev Whyped,

I received your last message with the attached membership forms. I have printed out the forms and will carefully fill it out and submit it by tomorrow or next. I am glad to receive the membership form from you.

As to your request, I will advice that we hire or lease a building instead of outright purchasing. This will educe the cost and make things much cheaper for us. This is just an advice. You have the final decision.

I will wait for your response as I will get back to you with the filled out membership form tomorrow or next.

My best regards,

Your friend/prospective member,

JOHN.
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Rev. K Whyped <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Brother

Thank you for your quick response and your fast action with the membership application.

As for either renting, leasing or purchasing a building, that is up to you. You will be responsible for the parish, the members and the running of the church.

I look forward to submitting your application to the Board of Directors when I have received it.

If you would like to see what our main church looks like, please go to the following website http://www.twatchurch.co.cc/index.html

Sincerely
Reverend Kufd N. Whyped
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 8:06 AM, JOHN DANIEL <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Rev K.N Whyped,

I received your last message and I am glad to hear from you. As it is, I do not know how to print out the application form and send it back to you. Therefore I wish to ask/seek your permission if I can supply the information required therein to you so that you can use it to complete the application form on my behalf? Please let me know if you can do this for me so that I can provide you with the needed details immediately.

I will wait for your kind response,

My best regards,

JOHN.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 7:39 PM, Ivagodt Krabbs <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Brother

Rev Whyped is unavailable so I will hopefully answer your question.

You will need Word to open and then print out he document. You will then need to scan the document after it has been filled out and send back. If you are still having problems, then you may answer the questions in an email with the appropriate documents that it requires.

I would also like that when you send pictures of yourself, to ensure authenticity of your identity, could you please send a picture of yourself with something indicating that you love T.W.A.T. Whether you decide to hold a sign or do something else, that is up to you. It will show your desire to help and it will ensure we will be sending the funds to the right person.

Good luck and again, I am so excited that you will be helping us.

Sister Iva Krabbs.
On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 1:41 PM, JOHN DANIEL <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Sister Iva Krabbs,

I received your last message and I am glad to hear from you as I was wondering why I have not heard from Rev Whyped for some time now. Thanks so much for your explanation/direction on how to fill the membership forms. As per your directive, I have printed out the forms and I have started filling it out. I will complete it, re-scan it and send it back to Rev Whyped as he requested.

If I may ask Siseter Krabbs, in your last message to me you said (I would also like that when you send pictures of yourself, to ensure authenticity of your identity, could you please send a picture of yourself with something indicating that you love T.W.A.T. Whether you decide to hold a sign or do something else that is up to you). Could you kindly explain to me what you mean by this? How and where can I get something to indicate that I love TWAT? I do not have any symbol of TWAT and I do ot know where to get one unless you will send one to me. Please explain how I can do what you said above.

I will wait for your response/detailed explanation at your earliest convenience.

My best regards,

Brother John.
On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Ivagodt Krabbs <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Brother

I'm so glad to hear from you so fast.

If you remember earlier in our emails, I mentioned that we were going to send funds to another gentleman and he suddenly disappeared, never to be heard from again. Well, we had sent some funds to him to help him with some minor costs. It turned out that he was not who he told us he was, he was a fraud artist who stole money from people and especially churches. Since then, we have decided that to authenticate identity by having prospective members take a picture of themselves holding a hand written sign showing their devotion by saying "I love TWAT". All you have to do is find some cardboard or paper or anything and hand write "I love TWAT" and hold it while having your picture taken. That is all that is needed.

Have you decided where you will want to establish your parish? If so, I think it would be wonderful if you take your picture where you plan to do this with a sign that says I love spreading TWAT. I will show that this is the location that you plan on spreading the word of TWAT in your community.

I am so excited to be working with you on this project, I can't wait to see the beautiful location that you have picked out and I'm sure that your humanity will show through your work. I have had you in my prayers every day since our first communication and it has been wonderful.

You asked about Reverend Whyped, he was called away for a family emergency as his biological sister has passed away and he is making all the final arrangements for her wake and funeral. I am hoping he will be back at the weeks end. Her death hit him hard, I hope you keep hiim in your prayers through this hard time. While he is gonem, please send all correspondence to me as he is not checking his email while he is gone.

I look forward to receiving your application so we can get on to the next step.

If you would like to read more about our church here is our web page http://www.twatchurch.co.cc/index.html

Take care and God Bless

Sister Ivagodt Krabbs
emailing on behalf of Rev. Kufd N. Whyped
On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 10:25 PM, JOHN DANIEL <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Sister Iva,

I received your last message and I am very grateful to you for directing me on what to do. I have filled out the forms and I will try to attach it with my photos as you have directed latter today (Monday) or by Tuesday.

I am surprised and shocked that someone would think of defrauding a church! That person must be the devil himself. I wonder what the world is turning into and what judgment day will be like. Well, I believe that whatever seed one sows, that he/she would reap. The person that stole your money will surely reap the fruits of his evil acts. I can never think of anything like that.

As to your question, yes I have decided where to establish the parish. I intend to rent a building because renting it will be much cheaper than outright purchase. It is a new building and we can take a floor inside the building.

Thanks for remembering me in your prayers. I do the same here too and I pray for Gods guidance and strength to enable me spread the message of TWAT here with the support of you people. I hope as time goes on, you will advise me properly on what should be done at a particular time. If I may ask, after submitting the form, what will be the next step? When will the parish be established? I will appreciate your advice/guidance on this please.

I am so sorry about the loss of Rev Whyped,s sister. May God have mercy on her soul. It is so ad and painful to loose a loved one but God knows best and we cannot question him.

I will wait for your response/answers while I complete everything about the form ad send it to you latter today or tomorrow.

My best regards,

Brother JOHN.
On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Ivagodt Krabbs <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Brother John

I'm so glad to hear that you have found an appropriate place to establish the parish. I'm glad also that you are thinking on ways to save funds, but could you inquire with the owner how much it might cost if we decide to purchase the building at a later date. By owning a building, we can renovate to our specifications to make the temple into a magnificent place of worship so we can spread TWAT into the community.

Once we have received your application, there will be one more step to show dedication to TWAT. If you visit our web site and click on Momuments of Faith. There you will see what our other members have done to show dedication to TWAT.

I can't wait to receive your application, we have already been discussing your eagerness to assist us and we have agreed that your application will be approved, we are just awaiting the paperwork to put our final seal of approval on. Then step 2 will be described to you. Like I said, please go to our website and check out the page I have mentioned. Then you can get a head start on doing that. The faster that is done, the faster we will be able to send funds for the new parish to you.

Thank you for keeping Rev. K. Whyped in your prayers. Our support will help him through this hard time of sadness and pain.

Take care and God Bless
Sister Ivagodt Krabbs
On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:20 PM, JOHN DANIEL <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Sister Iva,

I received your last message. I understand what you have said about purchasing the building. I will make the inquiry from the owner and will let you know what I find out. But I believe before we go into that, we MUST have some handful of members. Don’t you think so?

As regards the next step, I saw the web page as you advised and I noticed people standing behind what looks like a pyramid. What does that mean? Will I be required to make such a pyramid and stand behind it and take a picture? I am just curious. Would you kindly explain to me what that means please.

I am almost done with the application letter and I hope to send it to you later today or latest first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks once again for all your kind directions and advises. I will expect your further comments.

My best regards,

Brother John.
Date: Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:35 AM
Subject: Re: Dear Rev Whyped, I am still waiting your response to my last message!
To: JOHN DANIEL <[email protected]>

Dear Brothel John

Oh yes, having a handful of members would be wonderful. If you have friends and family that would like to also join and be part of your parish, please, print more applications out and have them fill them out and send them to me. How wonderful that you already have a following, I can just imagine how wonderful your congregation would be. So glorious that you too will shine to the heavens. I can just imagine your star shining now above us, looking down and watching all the good people following in your footsteps. You will be a wonderful leader.

I'm glad that you have seen the web page and yes, you are correct, that is the next step. As you have indicated that you have others to join with you, then instead of all of you doing one seperately, do one together. This ultimate show of dedication and devotion by all will warm the hearts of all that will see this momument. It will truly be a testament of faith and will surely increase the amount of funds that we will pledge to you and your followers.

As you can probably guess, I am so excited in my writings to you. Since our first communication, I knew you were a man of God and only a man of God would understand the importance of spreading TWAT to those who are less fortunate. Being able to help a starving child, putting a roof over a homeless family, accepting them into the bossom of God and making them feel loved and cherished, especially the children.

So far, after discussions with the members of the Membership and Grants Committee, they are willing to provide approximately $500,000 to begin once you have completed the application. Again I remind you, if you have followers who also fill out the application, this amount will increase by $10,000 per person. So if you have a following of 5, then you will receive $550,000, if you have more, then you will receive more. This money is to assist in aquiring the temple, furnishings, living expenses and recruitment of other followers.

Please be hasty with your application and if you have followers, theirs as well. I hope that you can accomplish sending me the applications quickly. I will need yours by end of Tuesday and the rest by Thursday. The committee meets Friday and they will decide on Friday how much money we will be sending you. So please be hasty brother John. If we miss the meeting on Friday, then we will have to wait 2 weeks before the next meeting. This would be wasted time as during those 2 weeks, you and your followers can be finished the next step and then funds will be sent via courier or bank transfer. If you rush quickly with all this and sending appropriate forms and photographs, you could have your funds by months end and you can start with your Godly endearvours.

With love and squishy blessings
Sister Ivagodt Krabbs
On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 10:37 PM, JOHN DANIEL <[email protected]> wrote:
My Dear Sister Iva,

I hope you have received the attached completed membership forms which I have attached and sent to you in my other messages. Please, before you forward the forms to the board, study it carefully to se if I completed it to the satisfaction of TWAT. If there is any mistakes, would you kindly let me know so that I can correct it and send it back to you before Friday; the day of the meeting. I trust that you would advise and guide me accordingly.

I have taken note of what you said in your last message. Yes, I have friends and family members that might like to join TWAT but let m get started first before I can talk them into joining. I would like to be experienced in TWAT first before I can tell them to join us.

As regards the web page and the last step, Well, I will wait for you to explain it in details what I would need to do. I am still thinking how I will be able to do that. I will appreciate if you would give me a clue on how I will be able to achieve that please. There are lots of needy people in this part of the world suffering from hunger, neglect, abuse and other vices associate with civil war and official greed that is rampant here. I would really like to help these people through this organization if the necessary assistance is provided to me. I am glad that I meet you because through you, I will be able to actualize my dreams.

Please, study the forms ad get back to me with your opinion.

I will wait for your response,

Yours Truly,

Brother John.
On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:27 PM, Ivagodt Krabbs <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Brothel

I have received your application and so far upon first inspection it seems fine, the only page you did incorrectly was page 5. If you read the top, it is asking for a family picture. If you do not have a family, please advise so that I can communicate this to the membership board.

Attached is the manual we give all new members, this is a testament of faith performed by ALL members. I remember when I completed my Monument of Faith. It was hard work and my family helped me, but when I completed it, I felt so close to Heaven, especially when I stood atop and saw how my hard work inspired those around me. It was a feeling that has stayed with me to this day and something I will never forget. I thought I owuld never complete it, but I did it. The sense of accomplishment was so profound that I was encouraged to enter the monastary to become a Sister.

When opening the attachment, it will ask for a password, that is CDXIX. You will also need Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download this at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html this is a free application and you will not need to print anything out.

When completed, you will need to send a picture of the completed work, and if you have help, please include those people in the picture as well so that we can send them gratiuite for helping.

Take care Brothel

God Bless

Sister Ivagodt Krabbs
On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:50 PM, JOHN DANIEL <[email protected]> wrote:
My Dear Sister Iva,

I received your last email and advice and I appreciate your comment about the application form. As regards the family picture, I do not have any here with me where I am. But I will get it when I get home that is not a problem. Please, communicate this to the board.
Unfortunately, I did not receive the attachment of the manual you sent. Could you kindly re-send it to me using plain attachment as Rev Whyped used when sending the membership forms to me. I will wait for this from you at your earliest convenience so that I can commence the next task.

By the way, how is Rev Whyped? When is he returning back? I kind of miss him. Please, continue to send my regards to him.

I will wait for your response with the attached manual.

Yours Truly,

Bother John
On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Ivagodt Krabbs <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Brothel John

I'm so sorry about not attaching the manual, I realized what I had done later.

Rev Whyped is doing as well as can be expected. He is still scheduled to return sometime late Friday after the wake.

I am unable to convert the manual into a word document, but you can open it by going to the website that I sent earlier. It is free and takes about 2 minutes. You may find that it is a handy thing to have as many documents we use are in that format. So please take the few minutes and download Adobe Acrobat Reader. We use this program all the time because of the features it has for forms.

Please let me know if you will be following through with the Monument of Faith. This is needed to complete your application so that you can start establishing your parish.

God Bless
Sister Ivagodt Krabbs
On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 7:56 PM, JOHN DANIEL <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Sister Iva,

I received your last message and I appreciate your response. As it is, I do not know how to download the manual using the acrobat reader. I tried to do so but it won’t just open. Maybe I am mistaking somewhere. I would suggest that you download the manual from there and re-send it to me via plain attachment the format I used to send the membership forms to you. Please, let me know if you can do this for me otherwise just explain to me what I need to do as regards to the monument of faith so that I can proceed with it. By the way, have you submitted my application to the board? Did they approve it?

As to your question, yes, I am ready to follow through with the monument of faith so that I can start the good work here. Thanks for updating me as regards Rev Whyped. I will be praying for him.

I will wait for your response with the needed details/explanation on how to move forward.

My best regards,

Brother John
On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 9:54 PM, Ivagodt Krabbs <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Brother

I am unable to change the format of the manual, but what I will do is re-type it. There will not be any illustrations included. I highly encourage you to follow the simple instructions to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Click on the following link http://www.adobe.com/downloads/ on the right you will see a section that says readers and players. Click on Adobe Reader and then follow instructions. To re-type the manual will take me days to complete and it could jeapordize your final approval.

The Membership Board met this morning and have pre-approved your application, they just need the Monument of Faith and then the final approval will be given. They meet again in 2 weeks and I'm hoping you will have the Momument completed before then, or you will have to wait for the next meeting which will be in a month.

Please note that Rev Whyped will be away another week. Due to the stress of his sister's passing and having to complete all the final arrangements, he has been taken to hospital. He is fine, the doctors are recommending that he stay for at least a week so he can rest and build his strength back. It seems being weak and then performing the ritual pole dance, was not very good, he passed out and was rushed away by ambulance. Our Reverends here at TWAT perform many rituals, the Pole Of Phallys is one of our most sacred rituals and is performed at all wakes. This was the very ritual he was completing. So please continue keeping him in your prayers.

So again, I suggest you follow the instructions to download the free program because if I have to re-type, you will miss the 2 week deadline and have to wait longer. Once this is completed and the board reviews the photos you will submit of this momument, it will take 2 business days to send the funds.

God bless
Sister Ivagodt Krabbs
Date: Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: Attached membership forms! Please inspect before submission!!

Dear Sister IVa,

I received your last message and I appreciate your kind response and information. May God continue to bless you. As you directed and advised, I think I have been able to download the acrobat reader using your directions. Now that I have downloaded it, I will request that you resend the manual in the format it is as you did not send it in your last message. Go ahead and send it to me via attachment so that I will use the adobe reader which I guess I have downloaded to open it. I will wait for your response with the attached manual.

Thanks for the information you gave me as regards the membership board approval. I am glad to hear that they have pre-approved the application. I will try my best to complete the monument of faith within the two weeks period once I have the received the manual from you soon.

I have taken note of your update on Rev Whyped and I really sympathize with him. He is in my prayers as always. God will surely see him trough. I pray for his quickest recovery back to normal state.

I will wait for your response with the re-attached manual.

May God continue to bless you.

Yours Truly,

Brother John.

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 12:53 AM, Ivagodt Krabbs <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Brothel Jon

I've received your message and passed your wish of good health to Reverend Whyped.

I have asked him the exact date of the next Committee meeting and he has advised July 17th. He expects you to have the monument completed by that time. Just about all new applicants have theirs completed within 2 weeks, so this is an unusual request to have extra time to have this completed, but he has agreed to wait until then. It should be noted though, that if the deadline is not met, the membership board may not accept your application and we will have to continue to solicit others to complete this task. This disheartens me to think that all your hardwork and dedication may go to waste, so I encourage you to be quick or your payment of funds will not happen. Once you are approved, it only takes 2 business days to receive your funds, so if you can complete this task by Friday of next week, you could have your funds to proceed by the following Tuesday.

You have asked if you can have a picture of myself, well, I do have 1 available. It was taken a couple of years ago at the annual pilgrimage to our main synagogue. We always look forward to this and have such a good time connecting with fellow members and worshippers of TWAT. This happens once every 5 years and the next one is October 2011. I have been working so hard to save money for this event.

I am the one on the right, standing up tall, in the middle is Sister Syf A. Luss and on the end bending over is Sister Yehs T. Infeciona. They are both beautiful souls, as you can see by their glow. We all becamse members together and built our monument of faith together. Since then, we have had such a strong bond and we spread TWAT together so many times it is orgasmic. I can't describe it.

I would love to have another picture of yourself... not for the application but for myself to add to my wall of close friends and lovers. I would be very appreciative if you could do this.. if you don't feel comfortable doing this, that is fine.

Take care and god bless.

Sister Ivagodt Krabbs
On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 12:59 PM, JOHN DANIEL <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Sister Iva,

How are you today? I hope everything is okay with you as I wonder why I have not heard from you for some time now. Please, get back to me because I have really missed hearing from you. I have started my monument of faith and I hope to complete it in a weeks or so time.

I will wait to hear from you as usual.

My best regards,

Brother John.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 9:16 PM, Ivagodt Krabbs <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Brother John

I'm sorry that I have not replied in a few days, I've just been taking a break the last little bit, tending to my gardens, catching up on my favorite book Kama Sutra Illustrated Version and just going with friends and letting my hair down by having some fun. I don't get to do that very often, so when the chance arises, I take full advantage of it.

Have you been able to take a picture of yourself just for me? I would really love to have one, I know I will be totally overjoyed once I get it. I love to collect pictures of all the people I meet, who have touched me and those who will touch me.

I have decided that it might be time for me to find a partner in life, what do you think of that idea? The one nice thing about TWAT is that we are allowed to share our lives with others and not just God. Unlike Catholic nuns, we can marry. We believe that family is just as important as God and so we encourage life partnerships amongst our parish members. The only obligation is that we always recognize God and maintain active following of TWAT. If at any time we decide to leave TWAT, which does happen sometimes, the members lose all funding that is given to them and must perform the ritual pole dance ceremony infront of the congregation. The only reasons that members have left is because they have moved to areas where there is no church and they are unable to establish parishes of their own. So that tells you that we only lose members unwillingly.

So tell me more about yourself. I would like to know you on a more personal basis. Do you have a life partner? Do you have children? What do you do as a civil servant? Tell me about where you live. I would love to know more.

Take care and Blessed Be.

Sister Iva

On 7/3/09, JOHN DANIEL <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Sister Iva,

I received your last message with joy. I was beginning to get very worried not hearing from you because I have gotten so used to reading your messages that I felt really bad when I did not hear from you these past few days. Anyways, thank God nothing happened to you and you are okay.

Please, find attached my pictures just for yourself as you requested. I hope you like them. I will send more to you soon. I will appreciate if you can also send me more of yours too.

It is a great idea for you to find a life partner because we need one in our lives. Someone we can live with forever and share our life with. At a time in life, one just needs to settle down with a loved one. I believe in family to and I love children. Would you like to have many children?

About my self, I am still searching for my life partner and I don’t have children yet though I look forward to having some real soon. I am an easy going cool and understanding person. Well, it is not for me to praise myself. Maybe when we get to know each other more, you can tell more about my person. But one thing I know is that I am a very understanding and accommodating person. I live in West Africa and our work details that we travel to different parts of West Africa, the remote areas. We visit the less privilege and try as much as we can to assist them with foods, shelter and clothing. What about you, where do you live? Is it possible for me to have your number to be able to call you? Please, let me know.

I will wait for your response early this time. By the way, how is Rev Whyped doing?

My best regards,

Brother John.
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: Where are you? Please get back yo me ASAP!

Dear Sister Iva,

How are you today? I hope everything is okay with you as I wonder why I have not heard from you till now. I guess you are still taking your rest? As it is, I hope you can find attached the pictures of my monument of faith building. Please, try to take it time and submit it to the board for approval. I hope they would approve of it because it took me a lot of time and strength to build it. I just had to persevere because of the faith and belief I have in TWAT. Did you get the earlier picture I sent you for your personal use as you requested?

I will wait for your early response/confirmation.

My best regards,

Brother John
And this has been the last email I sent and haven’t responded to him since.. I was actually getting rather bored, he’s not that interesting really, very submissive I suppose. He’s sent me a few… “Where are you” emails, but I just delete them. Now I’m making a new persona and on to my next. Lets see if I’m as successful with the next ones as I was with my very first major bait.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 12:11 AM, Ivagodt Krabbs <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Brother

I just got back from an impromptu trip and saw your email... WOW your Monument of Faith is AWESOME!!! Who are those people in the picture with you? Will they be members under your following? I hope so, they look like they will be a wonderful group to have, smiling and everything. I have submitted your pictures to the membership board and they have decided to meet early so they can officially approve your application. This will be completed on Friday the 10th.

I should let you know, your picture is now mounted on my mirror on the ceiling, so I can wake up to you every morning. It really makes my day. I can't express how excited I am. I'm actually thinking of possibly coming to visit, if that's alright with you. Then I can deliver the funds personally and get to meet you. What do you think of that? I have some friends that moved to Africa a few years ago and I have never been able to visit, this would be a great chance for me to see your beautiful country, visit with my friends and meet you. Are you excited? I hope so. Let me know what you think.

Sister Krabbs

He sends me an email saying how he wants everything done my Western Union, but I couldn’t be bothered to reply. But he does go on about how he cares about me and might be willing to travel here, nope… anyways.. I got nothing else to say.. mind is drawing a blank, but I’m happy with what I’ve gotten. I got me a trophy on the very first try.!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic