SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

this is curious , i have never seen this type of mail before

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
atlanteana
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i got this in my baiter e-mail addrress in box this morning . what is the chance of it being real , have they mistaken me for a lad ?

there is no name on it and i can;t get a header as it is in a g-mail account . ther person doing this is not ever trying to attept to hide he is commiting acts of thivery . i was thinking about biating him but maybe i might leave this to someone with more experience.

"I am basically Hacking Offices and Database Admin Majorly on Westrn onion ( spelling changed by me !),Tracks, World Admin for Email Leads and money gramme Database.

Selling out Western union Mtcn Informations with question and answer/password/Full name and address of sender.

I sell track 1 and 2 with pin depends on the series i have from my Bin,Make transfers on Equity,Chase deals on bank logins for Uk,Usa and Canada.

i hack admins and offices for sale.World Email leads Admins for fresh Arabic,English and French Emails,Yahoo domains,hotmails,Aols,gmails Email senderExpress,Php mailer,C panel,Smtps of all servers.Email leads with their password.

I also start making lectures online for 1month on how to Hack Offices and Admins your self.If you are interested we negotiate on price and start lecture.I provide all the files and tools to start.

I accept Western Union,Money gramme,Liberty reserve and Bank transfer for my payment.

ADD my yahoo id below to your yahoo messenger and lets chat business at
{westernuniona41}"

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted that in Surplus too, along with the headers for anyone interested Wink
I was kinda wondering on where it would go too. But probably you'll have to pay him so he can send you a disk with stuff on it.

atlanteana
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

apologies for the double post . mods if you want to remove of lock this topic fine with me !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically, it's a lad fishing for other lads.
Everything you see on that list is there to whet another lad's appetite.

It's usually small scale scamming.
The lad bites and he tells him to pay about $50 up front before he can receive any of the goodies and then he just disappears into the night.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
justme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I added him to Yahoo... so let's do an IM bait Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic