SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Ars Technica Article

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
atlanteana
Wannabe Baiter


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 95
Location: where i am right now


PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is sounding like what happnes when a child doesn't get invited to a friends party . if he can't join in he metaphorically pisses all over the friend . how immature .

_________________
happiness lies at the end of the road
View user's profileSend private message
Nurse Nasty
Eloquent Noob


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 7255
Location: Australia, where a dingo stole my eski


PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh atlanteana, I don't think it could have been phrased any better. Laughing

He's a bit of a Mr. Sooky-pants who is clueless beyond belief. Very Happy

_________________
[Support 419Eater] l [Get Premium!] l [Helpful stuff] l [ScamWarners]

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads


Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
firehouse5
Moderator


Joined: 09 Mar 2004
Posts: 4656
Location: drinking Igboland palmwine


PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NN, I think what you mean to say is
THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD.

_________________
Has a scammer sent you a bank account? please report it to me or any other moderator using the private message function.
GO PREMIUM!
Easter 2015Sand Timer Oct2004-Oct2016 12 years but Cheat alert: many silent months!
TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
atlanteana
Wannabe Baiter


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 95
Location: where i am right now


PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse Nasty wrote:
oh atlanteana, I don't think it could have been phrased any better. Laughing


thank you NN .

_________________
happiness lies at the end of the road
View user's profileSend private message
blah
Who's Your Daddy?


Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Posts: 1775
Location: Speckled Cct Springfield Lakes QLD 4300


PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm off so see what berrymike's asshattery has produced today! Very Happy

_________________
Closed lad accounts x12
With all due respect. you nothing but a cheap scum.idoit and heartless man!! - Turkey Smith
please daddy don't lunch your powers on Mr.alex! - my "son".
M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN [email protected]= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - [email protected] West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
View user's profileSend private message
blah
Who's Your Daddy?


Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Posts: 1775
Location: Speckled Cct Springfield Lakes QLD 4300


PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whichever one of you clowns named "Yawn" just made me shoot pepsi out my nose.

*edit*

I just HAVE to post this in here. Laughing

Yawn wrote:
Interesting discussion here. Thanks to Berrymike for being brave enough to stand up and speak the truth.

Here are the cold, hard facts I've been able to prune from the tangle of hearsay and conjecture so far:

FACT: 419Eater.com has only about 100 active members. Most of those are mods in disguise.

FACT: 419Eater.com has only two or three mods that pretend to be all of the other mods, admins, and most of the regular members.

FACT: 419Eater.com moderators spend countless hours reading the PMs and hacked private email accounts of thousands of regular members that don't really exist.

FACT: 419Eater.com mods will hunt down and kill anyone who disagrees with them about any topic, even though anyone who disagrees with a mod is really another mod in disguise.

FACT: No member in the entire history of 419Eater.com has ever done anything to deserve banning, and most banned members are really secret Eater mod spies.

FACT: Rover makes millions of dollars a year on thousands of premium membership donations from members who don't exist, which he uses to fund illicit hobbies.

FACT: 419Eater.com has hundreds of hidden secret forums that are populated by thousands of elitist members where they talk about all of the pretend members behind their backs.

FACT: There are 12 levels of mods at 419Eater.com. Each level gives the mods more power. Mods can only progress to the next level by killing regular members.

FACT: The most secret level of mods is level 13 that is so secret, none of the mods or admins even know about it. That level can only be reached by a mod if they kill themselves.

FACT: 419Eater.com mods say mean things about people they don't like because they aren't really moderators, they are lizard people.

FACT: 419Eater.net has never said anything false or mean about anyone: only hard facts that can be proven by reading other mean or false things that have been posted there.

FACT: Five 419Eater.com mods seemed to quit in one day, but they were actually killed by Rover because they wouldn't pay the $5 premium membership increase (note: 5 mods, 5 dollars. Coincidence? I think not.)

FACT: Rover and Shiver are the same person.

FACT: Shiver and Lotta are the same person.

FACT: Rover and Lotta are NOT the same person.



*Edited by an omnipotent Eater Mod to turn half truths into quarter truths.

_________________
Closed lad accounts x12
With all due respect. you nothing but a cheap scum.idoit and heartless man!! - Turkey Smith
please daddy don't lunch your powers on Mr.alex! - my "son".
M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN [email protected]= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - [email protected] West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
View user's profileSend private message
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter


Joined: 29 Mar 2009
Posts: 89
Location: Canada


PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

That level can only be reached by a mod if they kill themselves.



I think I woke up half the house with that one. Classic. After I get banned for reposting this article, can I try for level 13?

Regards,[/quote]
View user's profileSend private message
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 14 Jul 2005
Posts: 41


PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a bot, and therefore have no opinion.

I think.

_________________

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
View user's profileSend private message
Nurse Nasty
Eloquent Noob


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 7255
Location: Australia, where a dingo stole my eski


PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy suffers from multiple personality disorder. At least he's never truly alone. I like internet nutters like him. Makes the rest of us look sane. Very Happy

_________________
[Support 419Eater] l [Get Premium!] l [Helpful stuff] l [ScamWarners]

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads


Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
callum
Director of Press Relations


Joined: 29 May 2004
Posts: 3631
Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

berrynut has overlooked the most important point of all - scammers and 419eater do not actually exist. Period.

Everything and everyone related to 419 (including the numerals 4, 1 and 9) are just random figments of overactive imagination of personality #37 who inhabits a parallel universe. The problem here is that that personalities 17 through 28 forget this, 10 to 14 believe it, while personalities 6, 9, 15 and 41 are lotta, Tsnerd, SOOI and Shiver respectively.

Refer the folllwing proof positive which I pulled from his pysch file after hacking my way into it with a limp banana;
berrynut #3 wrote:
Naked pixies are fun...

berrynut #4 wrote:
Issues? What issues?

berrynut #9 wrote:
I'll ban your scrawny ass if ever EVER mention pixies again!

berrynut #22 wrote:
I am Mr. Dramane Yadi, I work in the Accounts/ Operations Department of a Prime banks here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. I actually have an urgent and very confidential business proposal for you. I got your contact from Internet and decided to contact you immediately.

Disclaimer: This post doesn not actually exist and was made by berrynut #25.67 Mk IV

_________________
Do you have a concern about ethics? Click here, then here and finally HERE!
Bush goat you will meat like a chicken. It will kill you in your house where you are going to die.
I owe you quite simply one of the definitive experiences of my life.
x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
View user's profileSend private message
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker


Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 1424


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really Nurse Nasty. I don't exist either. I'm a lizard person.

_________________
TattooMortar x5 pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Goat Mc Fry Closed lad accounts United Kingdom Nigeriapyramid2 From my Valentine
Safari Sibide, Bamako-Cotonou W/Dr.S.W.
Proud member of "The Todger Club"
"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
View user's profileSend private message
DoraTheExplorer
Anonymous


Joined: 18 Nov 2008
Posts: 9264
Location: Magnolia, Mississippi


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am really Nurse Nasty. I don't exist. However, I refuse to be a lizard person. I am a mermaid. Very Happy

_________________
United StatesCanadaUnited KingdomNigeriaGhanaBeninMalaysiaSouth AfricaSwitzerlandTogoChinaSpainMadagascar FlagBulgeriaUnited Arab EmiratesUkraineUnited NationsItalyLibya FlagCzech Republic
NetherlandsNew ZealandRussiaSaudi ArabiaAustraliaBahamas, TheIvory CoastDenmarkBelgiumHong KongFranceGermanyRomaniaBahamas, TheNew ZealandcameroonBurkina Faso x 2714
Easter Egg 2012 Cellphone Closed lad accounts Mortar pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Tattoo Mc Fry Elite Ninja Team Member
Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
View user's profileSend private message
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter


Joined: 11 May 2004
Posts: 1795
Location: Bangkok


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it hard to tell Berrymike's rants from those sent out by the North Korean Ministry of Information. There's the same paranoia, inability to understand reality as practiced by everyone else and a high level of whining self-justification.

Quote:
The U.S. warlike forces are now contemplating forward-deploying two squadrons of F-22 in Japan and Guam after winding up the deployment of 30 land-based interceptor missiles targeted against the DPRK.


Quote:
The aim sought by the U.S. imperialists through the deployment of F-22s is to carry out its blitz strategy based on a surprise pre-emptive attack upon any target.


Quote:
The DPRK has single-minded unity more powerful than nuclear weapons and invincible military capability unfathomable in its range and depth.


Quote:
"[The Japanese are] absurdly terming the DPRK' launch of satellite for peaceful purposes a "long-range missile testfire."


THis stuff goes on for page after page, they simply don't know when to stop -- again, rather like berrymike.

_________________
"YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY" - Douglas Minning

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
luckey
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 5629
Location: Check the lost and found


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dora: You're Juan's mom? Shocked

This conspiracy gets stranger by the minute. Laughing

_________________
Moderator: \ˈmä-də-ˌrā-tər\: noun
A material which slows down neutrons after fission to speeds at which their probability for interaction with the fuel material is increased.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Nurse Nasty
Eloquent Noob


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 7255
Location: Australia, where a dingo stole my eski


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[mod edit - This post was removed for containing nuts. This was edited by blah, who is really Nurse Nasty, who is bigal, who is a brick]

_________________
[Support 419Eater] l [Get Premium!] l [Helpful stuff] l [ScamWarners]

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads


Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
sir scam alot
Doesn't share his goats


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 5076
Location: Louisiana


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse Nasty wrote:
This guy suffers from multiple personality disorder. At least he's never truly alone. I like internet nutters like him. Makes the rest of us look sane. Very Happy


Speak for yourself Shiver. Laughing

_________________
Safari = Rev. JB Johnson. Lome to Parakou "i thought it will just be a day jouney. unknowingly to me that it will last up to one week."
Safari2 = Harrison: Owerri, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin and Accra, Ghana "i know ive been a sucker for twat "
Safari = (Group safari) Oy3nka Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Thank you so much for the embrassment."
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private message
Knid
Master Baiter


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 166


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great! Now I don't know who I am any more. Quiet please, I must meditate on this.






OK now I see. I am a dying widow. But what really bothers me is the hangnail on my left big toe.
View user's profileSend private message
Newdonym
Elite Baiter


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 1043


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's half bloody six, that's what I get for reading the rantings of crazy people.
Well crazy might be a bit strong, thought-impaired seems more accurate.

I was quoted on one site as some sort of child catcher figure, trying to get you to part with your money so the mods -also me I guess - could buy more hookers and blow.

It's the blatant hypocrasy that gets me giggling and the "I bet you'll get banned if you deliberatly break the rules - see I knew you were too scared to try it" attitude.

Now, I need to get an hour or two's sleep, but first I have to log in as a mod (Take your pick, we're all the same one) and delete this post.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailSkype Name
lotta
Baiting Guru


Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Posts: 13613
Location: 2 Speckled Cct Springfield Lakes QLD 4300


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Nurse Nasty wrote:
This guy suffers from multiple personality disorder. At least he's never truly alone. I like internet nutters like him. Makes the rest of us look sane. Very Happy


Speak for yourself Shiver. Laughing



No - I'm Shiver!

_________________
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a> Lead Support Contact for Missing Posts - (pm me)

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private message
Ghost
419Eater Admin


Joined: 26 Jun 2004
Posts: 5692
Location: In the cellar rattling chains


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse Nasty wrote:
This guy suffers from multiple personality disorder.


Really? I never would have guessed Laughing He might as well come out and accuse Rover of being an alien and/or bigfoot. People might actually listen to him and he won't sound nearly as crazy.

This person seriously needs to move on. If he does, he will feel better about himself. He acts as is he were just banned yesterday and not years ago. Everyone he knows in RL must be sick of hearing about Eater so he has resorted to talking to himself on the Internet about it.

With all sincerely, he should listen to his doctor, take his medication, and try to move past being banned from a website years ago. I think he refuses to because he likes being stared at, laughed at, and picked on. I guess without that, he would have nothing.

_________________
Easter Egg 2012 Star pony pony Santa pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
soylent green
Master Baiter


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 160
Location: Terra Firma


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have gone over to the right side!

This is to announce that as of today I have been accepted as a member who is able to post to that other dot net site. The process was quite involved: First I went to that site and clicked the "join" button, and entered a login name, password and email address. The verification email sent to me mentioned that a moderator would be along to look at me (or the size of my organ?) and verify me after which I would be allowed to post.

Then today I got an email with a "code word" and I responded to it as instructed and then when I went there I was able to post.

I have taken a screenshot of that post in order to prove to myself that I have not been hallucinating ...

_________________
... as the actress said to the bishop.
Closed lad accounts x4
_____________________________________________________

=
O
<|\/
|\
// s.t.
View user's profileSend private message
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 14310
Location: Foraging for Nuts.


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd have to agree. The guy is mentally ill.
If I were a psychiatrist he would probably keep me well paid for years treating his many problems.
We're not talking about a kid here either. This is some guy in his 60s so this definitely points to a personality disorder that needs medical treatment.

If I had to diagnose him, I'd say Munchausen Syndrome, OCD and a Superiority Complex. Not a healthy mix at all.

We shouldn't forget that we aren't the only victims of his delusions though. He has a proven record of these "crusades" against websites where he has been banned or with which he disagrees. Nearly everything that he has been doing against Eater and it's members, he has also been doing elsewhere to other innocent victims.

By the way: he'll be reading this. Hi BigAl!!! Wink

_________________
Star pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Purple Flower Whip
Safari Jolly Roger Mortar Closed lad accounts Cellphone United Kingdom

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Roycropper
Undead Moderator


Joined: 14 Nov 2005
Posts: 7993
Location: Luxury Coffin


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as long as noone realises I am Loopy the Rabbit in disguise, Bigal's secret is safe with me.

I think youtube put me off reading the comments of fucktards with nothing better to do, but this is entertaining.

_________________
the European Union has bounced on our freckles
COULD YOU IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WENT TO THE BANK
our Agent is Completely broke, pocketless and stranded
I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private message
frank.lester
419Eater is my life


Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 475


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've tried 3 times now to read the comments on arstechnica, but that nonsens is'nt even funny, for me. is kind of a paranoid world of itself. ok, why not. everybody has his own burden to carry.

kudos to blah (and others) for trying to argue in this ocean of insane yada yada yada.

----
btw- happy birthday, blah.
View user's profileSend private message
Corona
Eater's sweetheart


Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 8609
Location: On ya left!


PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm lotta! Very Happy

And shiver, how many you say you is? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I hear screams for ice cream.

Image

_________________
Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT GoatGoatGoatEaster EggEaster 2015Mc Fry Mc Fry
Mortarx? Closed lad accountsx? Pith Helmet
Free Pastor Frank
An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



** Find out information about your IP address **


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT