SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Water, Water Everywhere!

View next topic
View previous topic

Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is either not enough rain or too much..

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/photogallery/queensland/heavy-rain-causes-flooding-in-brisbane/2009/05/20/1242498784515.html

We live about 45mins south of Brisbane on the northern end of the Gold Coast and it was torrential here too.
One man was killed when a metal awning broke loose and smashed his office window showering him in shards of glass. People had to link arms to walk outside in Surfers Paradise 10mins south from us and roads were flooded.
Our backyard is underwater and our fence has been blown over but apart from that we have so far escaped any major damage.
We now have to keep the cats inside as the neighbours to the back of us have 2 rather large dogs that torment out pets.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Dutch
Goat hoarder

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love water .. well.. a few drops in my Scotch maybe .. Keep your feet dry, and hang in there.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
JumpinJayJay
The One-Eyed Ogre

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

think of the good it's doing to Lake Eyre!

when it eventually gets there Rolling Eyes

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolf Harris's take on the rainy season in Australia: In the Wet

Care to send any of that wet to southern California? We could use it.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
JumpinJayJay
The One-Eyed Ogre

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so could just about everywhere else in Australia Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was bad enough the other month when half of Coffs Harbour went under water, there thinking this one will be worse, fortunately I live out of town in the hinterland, up in the hills where men are men and sheep are nervous. And just about everyone grows the green stuff, then they set light to it, Confused
But the bloody insurance companies are jacking up already, saying that people know there homes where in a flood prone area, and there trying to worm there way out of paying out again,, But they don't complain when the premiums are due..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Tommo Shanter
Swiss Toni

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It rained pretty heavy here today in Perth, WA, for the first time since I came here from Blighty back in November.

I was the only one in short sleeves on the train to an interview. The rest had jackets on. Wimps! Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic