SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first big effort - no cigar (yet!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gwilliam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didnt manage to get my trophy - I welcome any tips as to where I could have done better. I am new to this site and big respect to all of you who waste these anal wart's time and money!
Smile

FROM MISS AMINA AHMED

ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE

Dearest Beloved one,

Based on your profile, l am happy to request for your assistance and also to go into business partnership with you, i believe that you will not betaryed my trust which i am going to lay on you.

I am Miss AMINA AHMED ,21years old and the only daughter of my late parents MR.and MRS boga AHMED My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad year 12th.Febuary 2004.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.

But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on Febuary 12th 2004 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of Ten Million United State Dollars.(USD$5 000 000) left in a security company in a mettalic trunk box, but the security company didn't know the content because it was registered as family valuables personal for security reasons.

I am just 21 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. Sir,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can I completely trust you?
2. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.

My sincere regards,

MISS AMINA

you can trust us, and we dont need a percentage if the money was earnt in good faith.

GPoJ

Gwilliam Prattful O'Juice
Pastor
Church of The Pierced Lady
Oxford

Dear Pastor Gwilliam Prattful,

I am very happy when I read your message and another one is that you are a man of God that means the prophecy of God in my life is true, Thank be to God almighty.

A pastor here prophesies to me that a chosen man will come for my help when I was crying in the church, Earlier this Month and I know that you are the person, I am very grateful to God almighty once again, you are welcome.

I am here to give you more explanation about this proposal, this fund was deposited by my late father in the Security and Finance Company here, but he did it deposit as the Family Valuable and the security company does not know that the consignment box contain money, because they have an agreement of deposit which abide them not to open the consignment box before retrieving.

I want you to know that I have visited the security company when I wanted to carry out the consignment, but they said that I can not take it out, because I did not authorise to do so, because I was made next of kin by my late father, but the consignment box was made in the favour of my Helper, so the security company management said that I have to come over with the person, who is responsible for this.

So I want you to stand as my helper so that I can give you all the signed documents and also the security company contact, I need to know if you can make it to come down here to Abidjan Cote d棚voire, in West African so that we can meet the security company in person and for you to see everything in person, but if you can not come down here I can now give you all the signed documents and also give you the security company contact details and contact person for verification.

I want you to know that the predicament around me here is not giving me joy, I have sacked from school due to my in-ability to pay the fees and I find it difficulty to get thing from people here, everyman want to have sex with me here before ever listen to my request. And I am only 21 years old, I did not know what to do since I lost my father, because he is everything to me, but I will be happy again if you will make me to forget my past.

I will send you my picture and passport in my next mail to you and all the prove.

I keep everything in the hand of almighty God, the creator of heaven and earth.

I am very happy for you Pastor Gwilliam Prattful.

I have to stop from here while waiting for your reply for more explanation

Faithful yours

Miss Amina Ahmed

Amina

Please send your contact details so we can sort out the details

G

After reading your message I meet with the security company to ask for more information, but the manager said that there will be no problem, that if you can come here will be the best, but if you can not come, they will do delivering to your country.

I want you to contact the security company now and ask for more explanation, because he said that it will be good if you can ask them question for information.

I have also let the security company to know that you are the beneficiary and the right person.

The attachment is all the depositary documents that were issued to my late father by the security company, such as the Deposit Certificate and Deposit Agreement and the others are my passport and picture.

I did not have phone, but I can call you if you give me your number.

Security company contact

Name: LIVECOVER SECURITY COMPANY
Address: Avenue 21 Rue 12 Cocody Angry
Abidjan Cote 選voire
Tel/Fax: 002250750 6883
Email: [email protected]
Contact person: Dr. Mike Toure ・General Manager.

Depositary information

Depositor: Mr. Boga Ahmed ・my late father
Nationality: Cote d棚voire
Next of Kin: Miss. Amina Ahmed
Deposited Item: One trunk box
Content: Family Valuable
Date of Deposit: 06 October 2002

Contact the security company with all this information. And get back to me; I hope they will understand you very easy.

I wish you all the best

Faithful yours

Amina Ahmed.

Hello again Amina

Just saw this mail too! Sorry as I did not see I had it.

This is all fine but when do I need to be in Abidjan? Oddly enough we are due to hold a bible meeting and initiation ceremony near Lakota next week. If necessary I could join my colleagues in Cote D'Ivoire

I do have to ask you if you would be happy to join our Church.

If I am to help you I would ask that once the process is complete, you would donate $10,000 of your fortune to help serve The Lord in the region.
You would also be asked to wear the sign of our Church before I can help you - not everyone is prepared to do this.

Can you agree to these conditions?

Best regards

Gwilliam

Pastor
Church of The Pierced Lady
Oxford

Subject: I ahve a plan for your church, Big one

According to your suggestion about to give the church the sum of $10,000.00 usd, that is not what I have in mind about your church, I will set up an orphanage in the name of your church and I will pay 10% as my tight in your church and my church here. And its not your own percentage, you will have 20% of total sum. And you will help me to get good university where I can further my education. And 5% will be for any expenses you will made during the time of transaction.

I have decided to be the full member of your congregation and also bring myself out for the work of God, if this goes successfully.

Before, I was born inside Muslim house, but I found out that I miss things like Jesus, because Jesus is Author and the finisher of our faith, say痴 the bible.

I am now converted good Christian, Pray be to God.

Faithful yours

Amina Ahmed.

Amina

Thank you - but will you join our Church and wear the badge of our Church?

I need to know before I can agree to travel

Bless you

Gwilliam

Did you want to pull my legs,

I will wear the badge of any church where you worship, once you are serving Jesus I am there with you.

I will do anything to make sure that I become born again Christian

I wish you will understand me

Amina Ahmed.
Amina

Thank you.

To prove your faith please send me a photo of your self with the badge of the Church.

I will then arrange everything we need to proceed.

Gwilliam

Which Badge?

Amina

Sorry, but I assume you know the route through which you found me?

All our members wear the same badge to show our love of Christ and how we follow Him in any way He chooses for us or leads us.

We are the Church of the Pierced Lady and we wear our shame with love and pride.

If you are messing me about I would prefer you tell me now - otherwise confirm your love of Jesus and I will baptise you in the tears of the Lord next week.

I need to know tonight or early tomorrow if you will wear our badge, and I need your proof in form of a photograph that you commit to the Holy Church and no other.

Gwilliam

I have told you that I will worship with you,

Try and help me so that I can come over and live the rest of my life under your care.

Try and contact the security company

I wish you all the best

Miss. Amina Ahmed.

Amina,

Sadly I have not heard back from you or from your security company.

I cannot therefore help you or travel to Abidjan this week. However if you can sort out the issues I have highlighted then my colleague, Jane Thrower, will be in Lakota leading our mission there. She will be able to act on my behalf.

If there is anything more we can do for you please let me know

Gwilliam

Subject: I did not want you to inbolve another person

Please, I did not want you to disclose this issue to another person here, Please do me a favour.

If you can not make it to come here, try and contact the security company and tell them to bring the consignment to your destination, and also instruct them to do all the legalisation before that I will be happy if you do that .

I will be very happy if you can write an agreement which I need to sign, but you can trust me as I trust you.

I wait for your reply

Amina Ahmed.

Amina

As mentioned I do not need an agreement - just a photo of you with the badge of the Church and a sign with my name.

Otherwise I cannot help

Gwilliam

Subject: Send me the badge

Send me the badge that sign with your name I will wear it

Waiting for you,

Amina

Amina

You are obviously not aware of the Church's teachings. How did you find us originally and how did you know we are active in Cote D'Ivoire?

To explain our doctrine:

When the Lord asked us to follow him this was a symbol of how we, his followers, are to be led to the path of righteousness.

From the Bible we read in John 19:37 "And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced"

This refers to Jesus' desire to lead his followers, and our willingness to be led, even against our bodily will.

For the Lord to lead us we need to be led. This is why all members of our Church wear the same badge over our hearts. We pierce our left nipple with a ring, so that we can be led by Jesus at any time.

As I am sure you are aware this is NOT a trivial matter and should only be done if you are sure that our belief is right for you.

Let me know if you can agree to join our Church. Jane, as I mentioned in my last email, will be able to manage any securities on my behalf but your joining us and demonstrating to me that you have done so is the only pre-requisite I must insist on.

I therefore need a photograph of you, with your left nipple pierced with a ring. You must be holding a sign with my name on to prove that it is indeed you in the photograph.

Gwilliam

Dear Pastor,

I did not like how you are taking this issue, I have told you that I have accepted Jesus and I swear to you with my late father's death, and you always forcing me to do what is too hard for me.

I did not see the badge in market, I told you that I will worship in your church.

I want you to help me to claim my inheritance money, the money was made by my late father and I am the only survived child to inherite it.

I have offer you much parcentage to make you help me out, but you are always taking it too far.

The money we are talking about, the security company has accepted to bring it to you before I can come over.

You are making it as if I am begging you for money.

If you did not accept it from your heart, you can forget about it

Bye

Amina Ahmed.
Dear Amina

I am sorry if we have misunderstood each other. I had assumed you knew who I was, and knew our Church when you made contact.

Please understand this is a matter of faith in all senses. We need to trust each other (how do you know I wont run away with your trunk? and how do I know you are genuine?)

The reason I can only deal with members of my Church is a religous as well as a practical thing.

You are not begging for money - in fact quite the opposite, and I would love to help you. But I cannot without you joining us and allowing yourself to be led by the Lord.

I can't change my stance but can only urge you to find Jesus through his teachings and then I will do anything that you ask.

Again - I dont want a percentage of your money. Our Church is well funded, and we normally will send members of our flock items that will help them in their lives. For example my colleague Jane is bringing 30 laptop computers to give to our group tomorrow. We also pay for the homes of more than 100 members in Africa and probably more than 500 in Asia.

Should you join us and wish to make a contribution to our good works then that is great - equally should you join us and ever fall on hard times then we will help you!

I do hope you understand and I dont want to force you to do anything you dont want to.

G

Pastor and Healer
Church or our Pierced Lady
Oxford

Pastor,

I heard you well, but I want you to understand that I have accepted inside my heart to follow your church if is for Jesus Christ.

You have to understand that I am passing through big streets here since I lost my father, I am no more in School, and I did not want to disclose my issue with people around me.

You said that your church did not need my percentage; I have decided to bring out the 10% to work of God.

Listen, if you are true Pastor, My life is in danger here, my uncle does not want me to live, he want me death or alive, but I swear to kill my self than enter into his hand again, he has sale my entire late father痴 property even the house we live in.

He thinks that I will ask him, but I am not ready for revenge, because my father promises me that he will fight back, and I promise my father that I will not do anything to him.

I need your full contact address and your id card copy and also give me your telephone number, because I need to hear your voice

Amina Ahmed

Hi Amina

The other and better number you can get me on is our central number for our Church - this is a USA number (as we do most work there) and is: +1 (for USA) 206-203-***8. I will divert the number to my desk here but if it is busy or answered by a receptionist then please leave a message

Thanks

G

PS What is your number - shall I call you?

Dearest Pastor,

I will call you now, but I feel so much angry in me when you ask about my Uncle.

He is the one that put me in this situation and is not enough for him to rest and he went and sale all my late father痴 property and also went and looking after me, he think that I will revenge, but I will not do that, because I promise my father before his death that I will not do anything ugly.

When I tell you about my father , you may think that I lost my father alone, my father is my best friend, I take him as mother, as brother and sister, he promise me that he will not get another woman in replacement of my mother, because he take me as wife, mother , lover and daughter.

When you talk about best friend, some people will not understand, because some people meet their best friend in School, working place or in market place, but me I meet my best in my home and some people meet their best in tender age, some in old age and some in youth, but I meet my the day I was born.

Some people see their best friend every week, some every month, but I see my best friend every morning, every evening and every night.

I miss him every minute when he was alive even now he is death.

My father never lie to me once in his live, but only lie I understand from him is that he died without take me along, because he promised me when he was alive that he will not let me down nor left me alone, but now I am alone

Bye

Amina Ahmed

Hi Aminia

Remember you are right to resist revenge - it is wrong and The Lord leads us away from revenge.

Please feel free to give me a call on the switchboard number when you get a minute or let me know your number there.

G

Pastor and Healer
Church or our Pierced Lady
UK - Oxford
USA - Washington DC

Dear Pastor,

You asked for a very big task, because I did not want people to see me here and also start asking me question, I am here to let you know that I have move out from my area and I am hiding because of my uncle, but if you wish to send me this I will go for you.

I know you have to pray for me, but I may suggest that you ask the security company manager, but if you insist that I will be the one, I can go, give me the details, God will not let me down.

Yes, I have made up my mind to follow you, because I found out that you are sent to my solution, I am here to swear again to you, that I will not lie to you.

Amina Ahmed

Dear pastor,

I am ready to join your church.

How many times would you want me to answer this question, I did not know why my father died and live me alone in this way, Oh my God

I have accepted to join your church, but you never beleive me WHY.??????????????

I have accepted to join your church and I am ready now, today and tomorrow.

Amina

Amina

I have assembled the group for 9PM London time tonight.

We look forward to welcoming you to our fold. One thing I did not tell you (and you must not tell anyone else) is that all new members of the flock will receive the local equivalent of $500. This is to allow you to take a month away from work to meditate on the meaning of your new religous home. Are you ok to do this?

I need a number of things from you:

Full Name
Address (to send your welcome packs)
Telephone number (- although you will be given a mobile telephone later)
I also need the photographs BEFORE 9PM tonight.

Thanks again Gwilliam

There were also some side emails to the security company 'checking' they were real. I also asked the loverly Amina to help distribute 500 mobile phones ...

"What you are requesting for is practically something out of the Blues" "You have to make haste while the sun shines!!! "
"I think you are playing games because it is very obvious now that you are being evasive."
ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Good one Thumbs up
I think you did right, just bad luck. You will get the next one!

Closed lad accounts x a few
Gwilliam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NOT DEAD YET Very Happy - I sent 'circular' to Amina and some other lucky punters - seems we still have some life in this one! I am almost getting into being a pastor for wierd church!!

Dear Pastor,

I am in India now, I have something for you, I will write you for info.

Amina, I am busy and also married.

Bye

Dear all,

In these troubled times we are again given the proof that our Lord leads us to his chosen path!

As some of you will know we have been in contact with the Diocese of Gibraltar and trough the extreme generousity of Mr M1chael D'Souza of that parish we have recieved a donation of over 2 million.

Needless to say this puts our Church on a different level and we can hugely expand the work we do in Africa and the USA.

We hope to expand immediately but we NEED YOUR HELP!

Please let me know if you can help with the following in your area:

Distribution of mobile (cell) phones
Distribution of funds for building projects
Distribution and management of solar laptops.
Prayer meetings.

Areas in immediate need of trusted volenteers are:

Alaska
West Africa
Mozambique / Zambia

Let me know if you can help us - most of the consignments are in Oxford but laptops are still in production in Seattle.

I am also pleased to announce that Mr Peter Crumm has agreed to take on the role of Chairman and Chancellor of the Church. As you know I have struggled with this role for some 8 years and it is not my forte! Congratulations to Peter!

My the Lord keep you all in good health and happiness and lead you where He may choose.

G

"What you are requesting for is practically something out of the Blues" "You have to make haste while the sun shines!!! "
"I think you are playing games because it is very obvious now that you are being evasive."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic