SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

First bait transcript...I think I lost him

View next topic
View previous topic

Furiousgeorge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Director- General, ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Central District Area, Abuja

Attn: Beneficiary

After due verification of your information for the release of your
MasterCard Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) Card, This is to acknowledge
the receipt of the Approval Slip from the senate house, in respect
with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution; I am
directed to inform you that your payment verification and
confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that
arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as
possible and in our bid to transparency. It is my pleasure to inform
you that MasterCard ATM Card have been approved in your favor. Your
Personal Identification Number is 2900. We hereby expresses our
willingness to get your MasterCard sent to you.

The ATM Card Value is $10.5 MILLION USD Only And this includes the
interests rate up to date so you are allowed to withdraw $10,000 per
day, below is a tracking number of a ATM CARD that was shipped via UPS
H7474456466. However as you are told by Robert Mueller III the
Director of Federal Bureau of Investigation that you will be
responsible for the shipping fee which will cost $570, because your
MasterCard is covered with Hard Cover Insurance Policies that makes it
unable for us to deduct any funds from it till your MasterCard is been
shipped to you.

Once payment is confirmed your ATM will be shipped that very same day
and also have this in mind that we are using Two Days Delivery Service
to get it shipped to you, The below information is the information of
the UPS agent that will be responsible for the shipment of your card,
so you are advice to make the payment of the shipment fees to the
information below to enable him send you MasterCard ATM to you:

Western Union information

Name: Peter Igho
Address: 13 akoko lane
State: Lagos
Zip code: 23401
Text question: favorite colour
Answer: blue
Amount: $570

Once the payment is been confirm try and send me the payment
information that will be given to you via western union to enable me
forward the information to the UPS Agent for your Tracking Number.

We crave your indulgence on this matter as we look forward to your
absolute compliance
Regards,

Director- General, ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Central District Area, Abuja

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Oh my! I can't believe my luck. I do have one question though: I don't usually like UPS because the delivery driver ran over my dog so I yell at him every time he comes down my street. Is it possible to have the card shipped via FedEx?
-Hardy McLovin

Quote:
Attn:Hardy McLovin.
How are you doing? I saw your mail and it was
well understood. I have decide to send it via FedEx since you choose
that and i will be waiting for you to make the delivery charge so that
i can get back to the FedEx company on order for them to start with
the shipping of the ATM card.

I will be waiting for the delivery charge today so that i can get back
to FedEx today so that you can get it in two days.

Mr Kelvin Williams

Quote:
Dear Sir,
On my way out the door to send payment for my card that you owe me I realized that I am not quite sure who you are. I have heard that the internet is full of pirates and swashbucklers. I haven't been on it very long so I'm not sure. Before I send this payment out can you please provide me with some identification? My wife told me that internet pirates won't send a security picture of themselves. How about a picture of yourself holding a sign that says "I like Hardy McLovin" just so I know that it is really you and not a pirate who is after my money. I have already gone to the bank to withdraw the funds and I have a Western union 5 minutes from my house. If you send me a security picture I can get the money to you within the hour. Thank you and God bless!
-Hardy McLovin

Quote:
Attn: Beneficiary.
How are you doing? I saw your mail and it was well understood. It is true that people scam the citizen through internet and that is the reason why the Board Of Director are involve in this.

We have been in contact with the government and all this are approved by them.

The attachment below is the original scan of my identity card so that you can be sure of who you are dealing with.

Mr Kelvin Williams

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Please find the receipt enclosed. However I will not disclose the MTCN until I see a picture of you holding a sign that says "I like Hardy McLovin". As ID's are easily forged I would like to see a picture of you holding that sign. As soon as I see that picture I will resend a visible copy of the receipt with the Money Transfer control number. I have also changed the security question and answer. So I will give that to you as well when you reply with the photo that I require. Sorry for all of this but it's hard to trust people. With the photo I believe I will be able to trust you 100% and we can move along with this transaction! Thank you and God Bless!
-Hardy McLovin

Quote:
Attn: Hardy McLovin.
How are you doing? I saw your message and it was well understood. Their is no way i can do that because i am always at work and i do not have time for that. If you know you are ready to continue with your transaction you let me know because i beleive i have done all what i can to make sure you know that i am the rightful person. I think i should contact the Board Of Director and the Nigeria government as well that you have failed to make the delivery fee and i will forward a copy of the mail you sent to me for them to see and i think i am out and i am not the cause of it.
You are advice not to send a copy of my identity card to any one as you too know that they use it in scamming people, so make sure you keep it to your self because if scamers get to know my original identity card, they may use it in scamming people.

Mr Kelvin Williams

Quote:

Dear Sir,
I'm going by the advice of my wife and she won't allow me to send out the money unless I get the photograph that I asked for. My hands are tied on this one. She is the one who controls the bank account and she has the receipt. If perhaps you can get one of your co-workers to take the photo with the sign of faith then my wife tells me she can accept that. Surely your office has a digital camera for internal use, I know that most offices do. Sorry I can't be of further assistance. In order for me to send the complete receipt I need a photo, my wife insists.

Thank you and God Bless!
-hardy McLovin

Quote:

How are you doing? I can not do that because of just an assignment that was given to me to send you your funds. May be i will contact the Board Of Director that i am out of this. I have been handling an assignment that even involved a large amount of funds that is more than this, so i think i can not do that for now because i want you send you your funds.

May be you should send me a message that you did not need the funds again then i will forward it to the Board Of Director that gave me the assignment in order for them to cancel it with no further delay.

I will be waiting to hear from you so that i can call the Board Of Director right away.

Best Regards

Mr Kelvin Williams

Quote:

I think you should go and get the money out because i cannot do that because i want to help you and pleasedo not contact me again if you are not ready to pay the delivery fee because i am not the one that want to have the money.

I will contact the Board Of Director right away and explain it to them.

You can call me if you are ready to receive your funds.

+2348027246138

Mr Kelvin Williams

Quote:

Did you not see the invoice I sent you ? The money is sent to you already through Western Union if you want it my wife requires that you send a photo of either you or a co worker holding a sign that says "I like Hardy McLovin" It's not that hard of a request. If you can't do it my wife feels that you are a hi jacker and a pirate. Why don't you prove her wrong? I'm starting to get a little frustrated with this deal. If you can't take a simple picture then I will get my money refunded from Western Union.
-Hardy McLovin'

Quote:

How are you doing? I have contact the Board Of Director and they have conclude that your transaction shouldbe suspended if you fail to make th payment this week, so i do not have anything to say if you feel like you are not ready to receive your funds.

MR Kelvin Williams

Quote:

Dear Mr. Williams,
I am sorry that you cannot supply a security photo. I have received an email this morning from someone claiming to be from your office by the name of Bob Marley. Mr. Marley has assured me that you will no longer handle my case file. He also claims that he will be getting a photo of himself holding the sign, "I like Hardy McLovin" as I requested and that he will have it to me by the end of the day. I will be getting a refund from the Western Union Money Gram that I had filled out to you and will be putting it in his name by the end of the day today. Thank you for all your help and God Bless.
-Hardy McLovin

Quote:

How are you doing? I saw your mail and it was well understood. I have called the FBI Director Mr Robert Mueller right away because i did not know any one like Bob Marley in our office and i think that is a scam mail and i pray u should not be scam.

I did not have anything to do about it and i have contact the FBI office so if anything happen to you and your funds by giving unknown person your information, it is left to you.

I have done my own part and i think the FBI Director should get in touch with you any time from now.

Mr Kelvin Williams

Quote:

Dear Mr. Williams,
In his email to me, Bob Marley has said that someone may contact me from your address claiming to be you. Now I really don't know If I can trust you! Mr Marley says that he indeed works for your office and is supplying a security photo like I asked. Since he is supplying a security photo of himself holding a sign that reads: "I like hardy McLovin" how can I not trust him? I am going to have to trust the person who supplies me with a security photo like I asked. It's not a very hard thing to do for trust's sake, don't you agree? If you can supply me with a security photo I will send you an email of the Western Union Money transfer and I can finally have my money! I trust you can complete this simple task so that everything else can go smoothly.
-Hardy McLovin

Quote:

Mr. Williams,
Great news! I have been in contact with Mr. Mueller and he has assured me that you will be providing me with a security photo after all! That is great news! I have emailed Mr. Mueller within the last 5 minutes with details so perhaps you can speak with him and have him forward you the message that I just sent him. let's try to get this situation handled as soon as possible. My wife and I have big plans for that moeny I have won and would like to get it as soon as possible! Thank you and God bless!
-Hardy McLovin

Enter Robert Mueller, the top cheese at the FBI!!!
Quote:

Mr Kelvin Williams has called me and he complain about your words that you talk to him as if he is a scammer and he said he we contact the Board Of Director that you are not ready to receive your funds and if he succeed in doing that, you funds will be suspended.

We have already contact the Nigeria Government and they have explain to us about this funds and they said you are the owner of the funds. Although I have already plead Mr kelvin Williams that you are doing all those things because of the rate at which people scam them and he as accept that.

Now you are advice to contact Mr Kelvin Williams and Apologize to him becuase he has already called to cancel your funds but i have explain every thing to him that he should not worry about that and i told him i will mail you from our office to contact him right away.

Make sure you contact Mr Kelvin Williams and do anything he will ask you to do in order to get your funds and make sure you always contact the FBI office with this mail if you have any other problem so that we can do our investigation.

You are advice also to ignore any other email that may clain to be Mr Kelvin Williams becuase we have been hearing a lot of story abou the mafia that always use Mr Kelvin Williams name in scamming peopel, so you are advice to contact Mr Kelvin Williams with the email you have been using before and always send those strange email that you get from impostors so that we can do investation on how to catch them.

Make sure you send any strange email to use via this email for investigation before you reply or give them you information.

Make sure you contact Mr Kelvin Williams rigth away and apologise to him becuase he as forward the email you sent to him to my mail.

FBI DIRECTOR ROBERT S. MUELLER

Quote:

Dear Mr. Mueller,
I don't know who to trust here. I talked with my wife and she saw a TV show were you told the American public that if something like this happens that they should send you a "security photo" of them holding a sign with your name on it. I don't understand why you are now going back on that public service message! I am inclined to believe what you said on television and send my money to the person who can supply me with a security photo who is, at this point, Mr Bob Marley who is off getting me a security photo right now! Thank you and God bless!
-Hardy McLovin

Quote:

I saw the email you sent and you are advice to do what i am going to tell you know. The right person to contact for your funds is Mr Kelvin Williams with the information below and ignore any other email from any body.

Mr Bob Marley is not an agent of this issue and you are advice not to contact him again and if you do that and you are got with it, that means you have been dealing with an impostors, so just make sure you ignore any email that comes from Mr Bob Marley.

You are advice not to send any one your money or information except the Mr Kelvin Williams with the information below

The below information is the information of Mr Kelvin Williams that you will be dealing with, the rest are the scammer that may want to scam you. You are advice to send Mr Kelvin Williams your personal information and the delivery charge of your ATM card

Mr kelvin Williams
[email protected]

You are advice to contact Mr kelvin Williams only for your funds because we have make some investigation with the Nigeria Government and we have succeed in getting the rightful person for you to deal with.

You are advice to contact Mr kelvin Williams right away in order to get your funds.

I will be waiting for you to send all the Mr Bob Marley email that he as been sending you so that we can start with our investigation

FBI Director Robert S. Mueller

Quote:

Mr Mueller,
I don't understand, you said on TV to get a security photo of any transactions like this. Mr. Williams doesn't seem to want to do that but Mr. Bob Marley does. In fact, Mr. Williams seems to be impeding the whole process while Mr. Bob Marley is doing everything I ask of him. Mr. Bob Marley has supplied me with a photo ID, Filled out and completed insurance forms, International claims forms (filled out), Monetary transfer forms, and he is off right now taking a security photo of himself holding the sign that I asked him to take (I like Hardy McLovin). I realize that you are a very high ranking man but I have to believe Mr. Bob Marley is genuine. Since he is getting me a security photo I will be sending him the shipping payment as soon as I finish my morning coffee. I'm sorry, but if Mr. Williams can get a security photo to me I will be more than happy to send him the MTCN as soon as I get the photo. Thank you and God Bless!
-hardy McLovin

Quote:

I saw your email and i will call Mr Kelvin Williams right away and as i told you before we did not know any one like Mr. Bob Marley and i think he is doing every thing to make sure he get your money.

The rightful person to contact is Mr Kelvin Williams with the information i gave to you in my last email.

Just make sure you send him the delivery charge or you can send the receipt of the Western Union to the courier company directly or send it to me and i will send it to the courier company my self so that you will deal with the courier company directly because i did not want anything bad to happen to you as you know that i am here to protect you.

Get back to me so that we can get back to the courier company because i have already contact them and we can send them the receipt directly.

FBI DIRECTOR ROBERT S. MUELLER

Quote:

Mr. Mueller,
So Mr. Williams has decided to go ahead and get me a security photo holding the sign I requested? That's great news! As soon as a receive the security photo I will email him the MTCN and the new security question and answer. I'm so glad that you told the American public to get a security photo for added security. I will listen to what you said on TV and not transfer money to anyone who cannot supply a security photo holding a sign with my name in it! You are doing the American public proud Mr. Mueller, and keep up the good work! I will be awaiting Mr. Williams Security photo! Just in case he has forgotten to to put on the security photo sign I asked him to hold up a sign that said "I like Hardy McLovin". Thank you for getting this situation sorted out. I can't wait to get my hands on that money, I am planning a trip to the Caribbean where my wife and I will sip cold drinks and sunbath. Thank you and God Bless!
-Hardy McLovin

That's the last email I have received, I think I may have scared him off. Any pointers, tips, or advice?

control the action - control of the game
Eccles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like you lost out on your $10.5 MILLION Laughing

How long ago was that e-mail sent?

rying to teach the Theory of Relativity to this idiot. "Now look, Eccles, jump up in the air. You see what happened then? You had to come back down to earth again." "Yeah, I had to come back down to earth." "Yes, why?" "Well, I live there!"
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, the ATM lads I've tangled with usually settle for $170 or $185....but not $570. But, the amount of money would be $850K, so I guess their thinking is, is that the amount they want to bill you for is related to how much money they claim is at stake.

I liked the way that you drew the FBI Director into this!

I'm wondering what your chances would have been for the FBI Director to send you a scan of his ID. He would have resisted at first as that ATM lads are lazy, but you might have scored one if you had kept harping on it.

Have you thought about re-baiting this one from another account?

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic