SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What would they really do to a real victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I read the baits listed throughout the forum, sometimes I wonder what would happen, or what would the goal be if a real victim was doing some of this stuff for real. For instance, I will list a bait I just started and maybe that will spark some responses.

Madam Money Glutton wrote:

To: Scambaiter
Subject: I AM SUCCESSFUL AT LAST,PLS CONTACT MANAGER
Body:
Hello,

My names are Mrs Money Glutton from the Republic of Ivory Coast in West Africa.I am writing this letter to you in connection with multi-million dollars fund which I sought for your assistance in the past,though the affiliation didn't work out as you turned down the business offer for private reasons.I am happy to announce to you that the transfer of that fund was a success through the assistant of a Chinese woman.Right now I am in China investing in partnership with my partner in one of the lucrative part of China economy.

I am happily announcing to you that I issued a bank draft (cheque) worth $860,000.00(eight hundred and sixty thousand United States dollars) in your names.I would have personally sent the cheque to you but because of the situation sorrounding me at that time I could not have the opportunity to send the cheque so I decided to keep it with a manager a financial institution, Mr Cheque Lad is his name.I want you to contact Mr Cheque Lad immediately and instruct him to hand over the cheque to you.Cash the money in the cheque and use it for charity works.I know you will be surprise for my benevolent but never worry,I am doing this because of the vow I made to God that if He made the transfer of that fund successful,I will use part of the money to help the poor and the needy.This is why I am using you as a channel to fulfil part of the vow.

Please contact the manager to [email protected] and let him hand over the chque to you,use the money for charity works.I have gave out the first cheque to a Canadian woman who had helped in one way or the day in the course of that transfer and he has written to thank me for the money. As soon as you receives the cheque please let me know as I am waiting for the good news.

Yours Sincerely,

Madam Money Glutton.

---------------------

Scambaiter wrote:

To: The Cheque Lad
Subject: Cheque
Body:
Mr. Cheque Lad,

Madame Money Glutton says you are to hand over my cheque immediately.

Thank you.

---------------------

The Cheque Lad wrote:

Subject: SENDING THE CASHIER'S CHEQUE
Body:
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your letter.How would you like to receive the cashier's cheque,would you like to receive the cheque by courier express delivery or to come and personally pick up the cheque?

I look forward to your prompt reply.

Regards,
The Check Lad

---------------------

Scambaiter wrote:

To: The Cheque Lad
Subject: SENDING THE CASHIER'S CHEQUE
Body:
Hello Cheque Lad,

Your list of options are few. If you tell me where you are, then I can tell you if I can come and pick up the cheque.

Scambaiter

---------------------

The Cheque Lad wrote:

Subject: GET YOUR FLIGHT TICKET ASAP
Body:
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your letter.Now I am in Republic of Togo,West Africa.You are advised to get your flight ticket and start coming immediately to pick up the cashier's cheque. Togo is a free-visa country,so you will not have any delay.

Get your flight ticket and send a scanned copy of the ticket to me to enable me make some other necessary arrangements for your coming.

I look forward to your prompt reply.

Regards,
Cheque Lad.

---------------------

Now obviously, this lad or lads want the victim to travel to Togo to meet with him/them. So what will they do to a real victim when he shows up? Do they hope to corner him somewhere and rob him or even worse, kill him?

I know we get our lads to travel on safaris and such, but what do they hope to do when they meet their victims?

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Kruse,

There have been many cases of victims getting kidnapped for ransom, killed, mutilated, or simply robbed when they went to visit the scammers.

My guess would be that most of the time the scammers would simply try and continue on with their scam or just rob you.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Togo is a free-visa country,so you will not have any delay

That's interesting. The US Dept of State website says otherwise:

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1041.html#entry_requirements

Quote:
ENTRY/EXIT REQUIREMENTS: A passport and visa are required. Travelers are encouraged to obtain visas prior to arrival due to recent difficulties with requesting them at the airport in Lomé or at some of the land borders.

I remember reading in a FAQ that one scam involved bribing cutoms/immigrations to let you in, and then notify you that you are there illegaly and extort cash out of you.

But basically, they want money...either via robbery, ransom, or additional scamming. Much easier to squeeze someone dry in person.

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blah's right if the victim simply hands over the money he will probably get no more than a kick in the nuts for his trouble.

If victim tries to fight back its usually bye bye victim.

I spent 6 weeks in Hospital in port Harcourt because I was foolish enough to headbutt one of the 6 armed robbers burgling my house...happy days Cool

Fuck you Fuck you keep your TWAT I opens my own TWAT......Naomi Alyiou
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A scammer that actively wants you to travel to meet him, eh? Whatever, the outcome would not be pretty, and almost certainly involve violence and intimidation. That makes the lad even shittier in my eyes.

Well, if you've spent some time appearing to be a real vic, and he believes in you (make sure you ask if you need to bring any cash or other goodies with you, become a juicy worm), you can have problems en-route and may get a safari out of him. It would be a shame if you could only get just over 200 miles away before plane problems and your busy schedule...perhaps he could meet you at the airport if you pay for his travel and time? As a business professional in the US you'd pay no more than $370/hour for travel time, and no better than business class (before the current moneygeddon you'd pay for first, but times are tight)

My 2p...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mr. Kruse, some things that have happened to victims who travelled to meet lads here, www.scam-info-links.info/scam_victim_news.html

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it depends on the type of scam. Wash wash vics can be treated pretty well; put up somewhere nice, get driven around, go out for dinner etc. Then they get the little show with the black paper, pay lots of money and go home awaiting confirmation of a huge stack of money.

That's best case scenario of course. Others will get driven to a bank, told to withdraw all their money and if they are lucky, let go. If they aren't so lucky, kidnapped, or even killed.
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt he really expects you to come to Togo just like that. I think this is a lad modality to get you to give up on flying to Togo and just pay one fee after another for the courier to bring the check to you.

But as MBL says, the possiblities are endless on both sides. You can get him to safari, with some work, and he can try to get you (or a real victim) to travel somewhere far from your home and comfort zone. One lad had $46M for me in Hong Kong, but then to make it easier for me, very nicely transferred the fund to Amsterdam where I was to go and pay $14,000 in cash to activate my bank account. If I had ever shown up, it would have been unpleasant for me. (As it turned out, though, it was unpleasant for him in the end. Smile )

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Scam Patroller - Wow. I figured that that kind of thing was going on, but that link shows that it is more wide spread. Pity the poor victim that gets suckered into traveling to one of these leeches. It seems the majority of the scammers try to stick to their scripts and not vary from them. I was just wondering what type of script they had and where it would end when they so readily entice a victim (like me Smile ) into traveling so soon.

Well, I have not yet had a safari and perhaps I will get one on this lad. However, if he expects me to drop everything in my (character's) life and hop on a plane to Togo, he has another thing coming. I have to get my shots, check for visa requirements, put in for vacation at work, etc, etc, etc.

I will have to also come up with good reasons to be loaded with cash and presents to make myself become, as you say, a juicy worm. Heh heh! Maybe I'll have my beautiful wife and my 19 yr old daughter tag along. Twisted Evil

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're so right to not rush onto the plane, but as luck would have it you may have to visit the region with your work to deliver xxxxx to one of the satellite offices, and could stop over one extra night along the way to meet with him. If your company makes things to do with oil or mining, there's a perfect excuse. If you take family you may be harder to ransom, but they're good characters to introduce and discuss your daughter's huge college fund you've saved up...see if he takes the lure!

Good baiting. I look forward to seeing your Safari soon!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I looked through some of those articles and it makes me sick to think the lengths the scammers go through for money; kidnapping, murder, etc.
John Henry Eden
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost wish you could hire a mercenary to go in your place and really give the lad a fun time. Nothing fatal, just something to teach him a lesson. Razz

Total :$95 Dollars

5 + 9 = 95
It all makes sense now!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic