SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Compliment from mugu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My fake lad ASEM't this:
Fake lad wrote:

Hi Broda!!

Me god dis good payin mugu church dat gives out loads of monies to new members. I got $200.000 alreday, u got 2 put sum wurk in 2 dis but dey will alwaes pay out lots!
Let me know if u want 2 now more, I can help u.

Stay bliss,
E.

I got this back:
Lad wrote:

From Royalalbion Hotel
To <fake lad name>

date 17 mei 2009 14:52
Subject Hello Mgbada ABA,YOU RUN OUTOF YOUR VILLAGE BECAUSE OF BAKASI BOYS.

Hello ,i return your mail to you because your English sounds so local as if you didn't attend primary school,
<copy of my mail>

Seems I did a good job on my english then... Very Happy
Anybody knows what he means by ?? Cuz it most definately isn't my character name, nor is it his. (ETA: Googling returns lots of mugu guestbooks)

I found the reference to the Bakasi Boys interesting, googling returned this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakassi_Boys :
Quote:
The Bakassi Boys are a group of youth known for their anti-crime vigilantism, and are usually armed with machetes, guns, and charms. They operate in the Igbo area of Nigeria, and are sometimes accused of illegal activities and human rights abuses, yet enjoy popular support in the areas where they operate.

Maybe I should set them loose upon him?

EDIT: Header analysis shows this lad to be from senegal. Seems my english comes from senegal Very Happy
EDIT2: I just cursed the guy with the lengthy curse from the first post in this thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162422&highlight=curse
I'm curious what he'll reply Very Happy

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anybody knows what he means by Mgbada ABA??

'Aba' is 'Father','Gandfather','Old man' in Hebrew, but in African it's a name given to one 'born on Thursday'.

'Mgbada' is victim, or mugu, in Nigerian Pidgin. 'Fool born on thursday?' If he sent that on a Friday, you could interpret it as a 'fool born yesterday'.

It's not complimentary anyway, and while he's in the mood, perhaps calling him a 'jobless fool' and 'an embarassment to his mother' might amuse him.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sun May 17, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a lot!!

ETA:
And another compliment that's nearly as funny:
Other lad wrote:

you seem to be a good guy.. not like others who dont want to share
ideas.. instead they send you trash.. please my broder wan know.. tell
me more abeg..

This guy has had asem's before.. Razz

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I'd say he's playing with you.

Can't hurt to push it a little bit further though as long as he's still talking to you.
Maybe go for the angle that you're a Westerner trying to break into the world of scamming. Maybe, you could offer to send cheques out for him or help him in some way.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he thinks you are a Bakassi boy, since they're often based around the Aba region. He might just be using that expression as 'fool from Aba' implying you're an Igbo vigilante from that area, but I'm not sure where the Bakassi boys stand on 419. I'd assume they're more into dealing out beatings to street robbers, burglars and drug dealers than people who fleece westerners. Maybe someone who's looked into them more can correct me if that's wrong.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic