SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi, I'm new here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Amused
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have been to this site before ... years ago actually! The other day I was reading a scam from my inbox to my husband... laughing about how hilarious the wording was. It reminded me of the scam the scammer stories I read a few years ago. Decided to come find them again and never imagined I would be planning on trying out some baiting myself Wink

I have made up a new email addy and have heard from two lads so far. One of them hasn't written me back in several days so I just had to send out a reply saying that oddly enough I had another person who was in need of my help and that I could only help one of them so I hoped she would reply quickly before I went with the other person. I hope that was a good plan... sounded like a good idea at the time!

Both of these are charity emails... so they want me to donate the money.

I just replied to a lottery one from the "fbi" as well Wink

Hope I get some decent bites! My husband has some issues with this whole baiting thing so I can't see myself ever spending as much time on these lads as some of you do though! lol

Betty Sue
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome - it appears you've retained most of your info from years ago Very Happy

Point your husband in the direction of a good ethics thread - that'll show him Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Amused
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears that I have a memory for some things... too bad it isn't in available for important things eh? Laughing And thank you for the welcome Smile
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

P.S - get yourself a mentor, in the appropriate thread.

You're bright enough to find it yourself Laughing Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Amused
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh and one reply I wasn't expecting... made me laugh.

The lad was talking about how he had to talk to the lady of the estate first to confirm and that it would be 24-48hrs before he would get back to me. Well I am an impatient person and I thought that was too long so I wrote back asking if it could perhaps be sped up at all... since I was very excited to donate to some of my favorite charities that are in great need right now. With the current economy and all. He told me to be patient and wait. Shocked I figured he would be all about hurrying up to get his money but this guy seems like he is all about appearing legit whereas some of these guys are just dumbasses. Laughing

Should be interesting Wink
Amused
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to abuse you on your first posts, but we try to avoid double-posting. Just edit your prior post. Welcome -- JMR

Yes! I was thinking that I should probably get a mentor. I'll mosey my way over there later. I have a toddler wanting attention Embarassed
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Amused, Welcome! Why don't you ask your husband if he wants to join you in the fun?

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Amused
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMR... I may be dense today but I don't see a double post after my 1st one... ?

Harvest: yeah right! LOL He is SO not interested at all. He thinks it doesn't do anything anyway, that it's not our job and that it's just a huge waste of time.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Amused and welcome to Eater!

Not everyone feels that baiting is effective or worthwhile. However, if your husband is at least tolerant, you are way ahead of the game compared to others!

Have fun with your new lads and make them sorry they ever met you! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Amused. Very Happy Good luck with your baiting, and don't let your husband discourage you. Maybe he should ask my two lads who are in jail right now in Tamale whether our "job" is worthwhile. Once they get out that is. I haven't heard anything from them since last Sunday. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Amused! Wink

My husband doesn't get into it. He loves for me to bait though,
he says that I am a happier person and we have more fruitful nights. Very Happy

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Btw, my husband is Lovey! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Sat May 16, 2009 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Amused. I hope Eater proves as fruitful for you as it does for Corona. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic