SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newbie says hello!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
no_of
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Until last monday I didn't even know people like you existed... Anyway, I love it(!) you guys are awesome!

Two days ago I started a few games too and one of them is already improving Very Happy

But now a question: If all of us enter our mail addresses to the same guestbooks then I guess all of us will get scam mails of the same people.

So if I would be a scammer and would receive 500 answers (of people pretending to help me) to just one of my mails I guess that would be suspicious?

Smile

No_oF
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hello and welcome no_of hope you're baiting safe and preparing the mods college fund, you or I would be suspicious they just see 500 potential new donors Evil or Very Mad

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, No_of! Very Happy

Scammers are many. I mean they are too many and I don't think any of them could get 500 replies from us baiters. I sometimes browse the letters on Surplus and I hardly ever see any that I have received. It was a long time ago when I signed a couple of guestbooks and I still get several letters from scammibois on daily basis.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammers share around email addresses a lot - you will find that once an address has had one scammer aware of it, it is likely that another will either buy it or steal it from the first guy, etc. I did a test with one account which I used with one scammer for 3-4 emails only - it now gets 20-odd scam emails a day. They will find you, don't you worry.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe thanks for the answers.

I just imagine that if I would be a scammer, I wouldn't expect many replies to my mails (when sending them to none baiters).

Then suddenly I discover a new guestbook and nearly everybody answers me... I mean HOW DUMB can a single person be, to believe that from one second to the other the whole world wants to help him Very Happy
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, but don't forget, most of them don't know we exist. All they see is a big pile of maga waiting to donate.

As discussed at length elsewhere, many of these lads are intelligent and educated. But the lust for money seems to override even the educated ones' common-sense. Look at some of the trophies that have been obtained, and you'll see stuff that even someone with no knowledge of English or western culture would blink at. But they don't blink. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, no_of!

You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream.

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, no_of. Very Happy We are glad you decided to join us. If there are any questions, we are all ready to help out here. Good luck on your baits and in finding a few of your own special "pets." Very Happy

Ice cream for the n00b is great, Corona. But you have to have cake with that, too. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
no_of
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your greetings, now I guess I should start collecting trophies Very Happy
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Slow down, grasshopper! Smile

OK, screaming slappy! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic