SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Gomer strikes again

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there no stopping him?

Quote:
lad mail [email protected]>
to Bubb Flavel <[email protected]>
date 13 May 2009 08:28
subject Re:

13 May

Follow up message

Prior to my last mail i want to let you know that you are to send the payment to us the bank via our email not to any one ease not to Mr Gomer,and i want to let you know that Mr Gomer is a Scam he do away with peoples money,now what you are to do now is for you to send us the payment details not to Mr Gomer you are to send it to Mr Peter Scott.

And i want to let you know that if you know that you have sent the payment to Mr Gomer i have any option than for you to go and remake the payment to us for the opening of your online bank account with us so you are to do send us the payment details so that we can get your payment confirmed by this great office.
Do have a nice day.

THANKS
MR PETER SCOTT

Quote:
i want to let you know that Mr Gomer is a Scam

Lies, he is real I tell you!

and he is out to chop your dolla too!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Easy money for Mr. Gomer and his boyze, tough sh*t for small bois like Peter Scott. Cool

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is there no stopping him?
No. Not even death can stop The Chairman. He is beyond death itself. Some say he is Mr. Death.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been chopping alot of jobs lately. Rumor on the street is his boyz kidnapped a rival gang member at the ATM near Club Hypnotic in Benin City last week and tortured him for refusing to give up the details of a good paying maga.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ The Gomer Boyze are serious about business and they will chop a small boi in all the wrong places.

They have one love, but only among themselves.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The result of you know who ding another number on me.
Perhaps I should give him Mr Gomer's direct phone number?
Quote:
Dear Mr. Toku,

I just received your e-mail and its very surprising to me. Pplease i want you to send to me a copy of the payment slip/receipt and the MTCN. Also tell me where you are now, i have tried calling you through but the number you gave to me is not going. please what is your country code so i can know how to call you with this number. I will contact the bank immediately.

Kindly send to me all the payment details in your next e-mail to me.

I am waiting for your e-mail.

Regards,
Sgt. Jarvis Reeves

He seems just a little worried.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

17 hours ago
Quote:
Regards to your mail i want to let you know that Mr Gomer is not the right person and i want to also let you know that you are to please do me this favour please as soon as you get this mail you are to please change your password i want to let you know that Mr Gomer has your email password that is why he his able to get your mail and also you are to stop dealing with Mr Zoes (who is he? oh yes, my assistant, SHE will not be amused) and Mr Gomer all you are to do now is for you to please change your email passworld and you are to please go and remake the payment to the transferring bank.

16 hours ago

Quote:
Regards to Mr Gomer i do not know he he is not my business partner nether he works for the bank all i know is that he is a scam so you are to stop dealing with him on this transaction for you not to loss more money on this.

What we are to do now to sort things out is that you should stop writing Mr Gomer nor send him any more money because i do not know him only the person i know is Mr Peter Scott.

Like i told you before you are to please try and go back and remake the payment to Mr Peter Scott for the opening of your online bank account.

That pesky Mr Gomer, he should be listed here: (can anyone arrange that?)
http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/419MostWanted1.asp

Now from the Bank :
Quote:
Prior to your mail we want to let you know that Mr Gomer is not the right person he is a scam he just went away with your money which would not be refunded back to you i want to let you know that you are to please go back and real make the payment to me Mr Peter Scott the Bank processing manager of the transfer of his online bank account.

And also attached to this mail is my picture which you can use to know me the picture bears the name Mr peter Scott.

And also you are to please go and remake the payment to me for the opening of your online bank account so that you can get these funds transferred to your local bank ontime without any delay do get back to us with payment details.

THANKS
MR PETER SCOTT

Quote:
Hello
I want to let you know again that you are to advise her not to send any mail to any body again except the bank email only you are to let her know that Mr GOMER is not a body of this trustee will don't know him at all. so you are advise to send all the payment details to us so that your online account can be open do not send any email to any body again except your business partner Mr Patrick. or our email you'[email protected]

I want to ask you if any body have your email password? and do ask your assistant Zoe tool if any body have her password.

NOTE i will advise you to change your email password to make thins easy for both of us. await your payment details to this office.

REGARDS
Mr Peter Scott

They seem to be in a bit of a panic, what to do next? hmm.

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^can he have his tailor run up some suits for me if I provide the measurements, oh and Mr Gomer asks if he can also have some suits made

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I have accused the mugu of assuming the identity of Mr. Gomer and trying to double-dip on me. Since I am too smart to fall for that ploy, I tell the mugu to drop the pretense and complete the transaction since he has already collected his fees from me.

seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer is truly terrible
Quote:
THIS IS THE SCAN COPE OF THE ATM CARD DON'T SEND ANY MONEY TO THAT MR DAVE GOMER. MR ROBERT S. MUELLER DIRECTOR, FBI STILL LOOKING FOR HIM BECAUSE MR DAVE IS A SCAM ER GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TO GET YOUR ATM CARD

I won't attach the scan of the card as it is truly laughable, but needless to say, Robert Mueller got in touch with me to assure me of Gomer's credentials Very Happy Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ OH YES, DO ATTACH IT, WE LIKE LAUGHABLE scans. sorry for shouting, just got off the email to a lad, keep leaving capslock on lol

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
regards to your mail i want to let you know that you are to stop talking to Mr Gomer and i want to let you know that you are to do what ever i tells you to do and also for your notice Mr Gomer is a scam he his m\not a nice guy he do not work for the bank i do not know him you are to deal with the person who i recommend for you i\on this transfer all you are to do is for you to act as insturted by Mr Peter Scott no Mr Gomer.
And i have also told Mr peter Scott that he should tell you what you are to do n\on this matter at this point in time regards to the way you are to make the payment to him for the opening of your online bank account without any delay nor any errow again.

Note you are to do what ever he tells you to do and stop dealing with Mr Gomer i do not want him on this transfer.please do get back to me with update of your payment and the opening of your online bank account.

My sidekick on this bait, Meriwidow offered to sends the payment on my behalf, got 7 messages back saying 'No'
Mr Gomer seems to have struck a chord with this lad.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic