SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From a hotel in Madrid

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this is my second trip to Spain, my lad's Madrid contact has called me twice and is arranging our visit to the "vault" and will pick me up this afternoon. He's checked if I am alone, that I have the cash and have brought him the gifts. He knows I'm a middle-aged female charity director.

I have the hotel's website and Google Earth up in front of me, and You-tube with some handy Spanish TV playing in the background.

The fact that I'm typing this from my living room at home doesn't seem to make it any less surreal, really. The fact that it would be so easy to actually have gone there just makes me think about all those real victims out there.

I wonder what would have happened to me if I really had gone?

Keep up the good work all. Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TheLovelyJill - At the very least you would have lost everythng you came with. If these guys are like a couple of lads I have baited, you would have been left lifeless in a ditch. Good luck running them around looking for you.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TheLovelyJill, That is very creepy. I hope you get these guys to run around all over the place. They deserve lots of lad pain. Just too bad there isn't a webcam where we can watch.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well Mr Fernadez will be picking me up to take me to the "apartment vault" in one hour... I seem to be being passed round...

Update - even better, Mr F is in a taxi. He's been waiting outside the hotel for 10 minutes and then Mr C rang me. I pointed out I was in another hotel about 1k away... silly men.

Update #2 - I've just passed been asked to pass on a message from Lagos lad to Madrid lad - Lagos lad thinks that Madrid lad likes to shag goats. Similarly I have just passed the same message from Madrid lad to Lagos lad, via email....

Hopefully they will be able to sort this out between them. Twisted Evil

Update #3 - have just sent them to a third hotel - they must have been using the taxi for around 90 mins now. I was doing the washing up at the time so laid the phone on speaker on the worktop. I could hear Mr C saying "hello, hello" so warned the kids and let out a bloodcurdling scream. Perhaps I came to no good in the hotel lobby... Smile

I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they're in Spain, if you can get them in front of some webcams and compile a dossier, well there's at least a wafer-thin chance of getting them arrested, better than if they're in Lagos at least.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Well yes, I might need some help on that one, not being very experienced at this Smile my plan is to allege that the Madrid lad's crew robbed me in the hotel and I'm in a local hospital, having been sent some more money by my family.

Lagos lad may well then have another contact we can use.

- Trafalgar Square 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic