SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

hello from a newbie!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Xavier
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just want to say hello, I've recently discovered this site and this hobby looks like it can be so much fun, I've just recently started baiting and I have gotten one lad to go off script. I hope to learn some things as these are my first couple attempts. wish me luck. Very Happy
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Xavier and welcome to Eater! Good luck and glad to have you join us! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Have fun! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Xavier and Welcome! There is a lot of great information on the site and you can request a mentor in the Hints and Tips section. Good luck!

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Xavier
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you I am already having fun and I havent done much Smile

I was wondering if you can clarify something for me, are the terms "Lad" and "Mugu" both nicknames for the scammer?
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, you will see people use those terms for scammers. However, mugu and maga are usually used by the scammers for their victims as they mean 'fools' and that is how they look at their victims. You will see many refer to the lads as mugus also for that same reason. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Xavier and welcome to 419eater Very Happy

You already have a lad off script Very Happy This is good, you must be a natural. I hope you stick around and I look forward to your participation on this board.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Xavier
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks you for the explanation. and thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic