SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new record for 419Eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am, also, proud to be a part of this place. What great work is done here, and what a great bunch of people. I would ask for the group hug, byt Corona already delivered that.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A proud moment for us all.

Thanks to the Admin and Mod folks old and new for everything that has helped this become such a popular place to hang out. Cool

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to everybody and thanks to the admin and mods for keeping this place running. Also thanks to those who contributed to the article. Great job!

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Grundig
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My take is the more we inform the public,,,,, the better off the world will be,,,This IMHO is what made this site the great site it is,,,,,and here,s to being around longer......... Spread the word.

VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
I love being part of Eater! Thanks to all the wonderful people who make this place great!

I make cupcakes!

Boots is blind! Shocked

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I first started scambaiting,I checked out a few sites.This one seemed the biggest and baddest,and as a bonus It had a code of ethics that others lacked(lad huggers take note).Thanks to all! beers!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, and congrats to all those involved clapping

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi shiver! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, Corona Smile

Shiver's scammer trophies.
Scam Ninja
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Gasp* It's Shiver! I'm a huge fan!

On topic: the 11th just happens to be when I signed up! Although that's just a coincidence, because I was thinking of joining for a while before that.

Thank you to all the eater staff who make this place as awesome as it is.

Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For this momentous achievement, I take personal credit for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

What a great fun journey this has been. Thanks to everyone for sharing it.

Even those of you who post a thousand times the year you join then disappear... Evil or Very Mad

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic