SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Using the GomerPyle Lotto lad modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I would give GomerPyles modality on a lotto lad, so I sent the following email from the script

Quote:
Dear Mr

I thank you so much for your telephone call and confirm that I have made the first instalment of $2,500 using the bank account details that you supplied. I understand what you said about Western Union only being used by beach bums and vagrants and feel much more secure using a bank account.

Do you want me to make the second instalment of $4,500 to the same account or do you wish me to pay it into another account ? If I do not receive fresh deatils from you within 24 hours I will use the same bank account as before.

and I got the following email back, I am carrying the modality on by sending the next email, He replied with the following

Quote:
Attn: Mr Wooster,

we just recieved your email and getting more confused with what you talking about herein.which account did you send the money to? send me the details of the account, because i have in mind i dint give you any account on phone instead i gave you a western union info.

please discommunicate from anyone writing you and send the $2,500 and the $4,500 via western union below

Recievers name: KENNEDY T.C NWANYANWU
QUESTION: THE YEAR
ANSWER: 2009
AMOUNT:$4,500
ZIP CODE:234
CITY:OWERRI
ADDRESS; 23 Ukachukwu street,owerri

NOTE: please endevour to know whom you are doing bussiness with and please try and call me after reading this mail for more and better directives.on how we will condlude the transaction and send you your fund immediately.
Dr.Nelson Blair,
Tel: +234-703-112-2515.

Should I send the next part of the modality or is there another better reply and is he frantic now reckon the safari built in to the modality will work?

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.. surely the two of you agreed on using a bank transfer by phone because there's no WU or MG anywhere near you, didn't he listen?

Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He rang this morning when I was working (I use a redirect via a flextel number to a vodafone number then to an o2 number which finally hits my orange number so am baiting safe)

Why do the lads always want the transfer slip on a bank transfer we all know will fail thanks to the really naff banks we use.

Is there any real reason for them having the slips?

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jay - Well, the lads do want to know if you are serious about the transaction, plus they probably want the slips to dummy up and photochop to send to real vics as well.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They also sometimes need the receipt to prove the money belongs to them since they often share bank accounts.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic