SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Was it something I said ?!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just received the most beautiful reply from my first concluded bait. It's been rumbling on for a month or so but evidently he's not a happy-chappy with me Sad

I've blanked out some the rude bits, so enjoy - and a big thank you to BluthBannana for the assist!

Quote:
You will remain unhappy and like a miserable fish in a hook all rest of your life. You will certainly find it difficult to understand the reality of things. Never you write me again u son of a wh**e. What is the name of your father? you resemble the son a one p***y sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is b*****d, I should have known earlier than to think your name is J***** E***. Your other name which I can recall is hegoat ready to be sold to a native doctor for retual performance. The problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. B*****d you are and b*****d will you remain untill you meet you wh**e mother in the land of those who died of aids and hiv.

*ding* next please.

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good one! I just love reading lad rants. Of course you need to write him back and ask for an explanation. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slap him and go in for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Closed lad accounts
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should point out to him that you're not white, you are in fact a black African man just like him, and you'll be having words about him at the shrine Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He did get a very civil reply, just to clarify that the deal was off of course.

Quote:
Does this mean the deal is off?

I knew you were a 419 scammer from the very first email you had sent and have been playing you like a violin since that time. You have been like a little worm on the end of a fishing rod, and you took the bait. Amatuer scammer - professional mugu.

Yesterday when you went to the airport wearing your best suit holding your little sign for a man that doesnt exist I was in a restaurant in another country, eating chicken and laughing at you.

When your time comes little man, there will be no place in God's heaven for mugus like you.

However, I will be prepared to forgive your foolishness and greed. I would be interested in conducting another business venture with you. For every internet cafe you put the attached poster up in, and send a photo as evidence, I will send you $100 USD. I can send via Western Union, MoneyGram or direct bank transfer if you send your details to me.

Needless to say I've not had a reply Sad

Also just to clarify the word 'wh**e' wasnt refering to the colour of my mothers skin, more akin to her 'receiving payment for services rendered'.

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Sid wrote:
the word 'wh**e' wasnt refering to the colour of my mothers skin

I could have swore I saw the word, "white", without the ** in your original post, must be my brain seeing the other letters and just registering the word white.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a wonderful rant, El Sid! Very Happy

El Sid wrote:
I knew you were a 419 scammer from the very first email you had sent ...

We do not "burn" lads after they've been baited because we want them to never know that we weren't real victims. Also, never consider a bait over until your lad won't email you back anymore. You always have the chance of recovering from a rant with some smooth talking.

If you enjoyed toying with him you could always rebait him from a different address, otherwise there's plenty of other lads ripe for the baiting! Wink

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, am with you Bluth, still learning everyday Smile

In hindsight I could have had a go at realing this one back in.

This charming man was one of three scammers on the same bait so I geuss I still have the other two to toy with, and I will do, at great lenght, whether they want like it or not.

Diana Prince
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And my brain turned "son of a wh**e" into a WHALE -- which I attribute in small part to my aging eyes, and in large part to my G-rated Catholic school education.
Upon reflection, I guess I was putting together a preceding phrase ("like a miserable fish in a hook")
plus the next phrase ("What is the name of your father?") to assume that the scammer was referring to your dad,
so I wasn't terribly surprised to find at the end of that splendid rant that your mother was also a WHALE.

After all, Juan F was already accused of being "A daughter of mermaid."
In Eater-context, my interpretation of this accusation, albeit entirely incorrect, made perfect sense to my addled brain!

Closed lad accountsEaster Egg
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In hindsight I could have had a go at realing this one back in.

You can always rebait him using a different name.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh rest assured sir, I'm on it.

He's actually been incredibly useful from a learning perspective, and at the end of the day if it goes t*ts up then at the very least I'll get a decent signature quote Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic