SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Completed Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Folks! Since I joined this site, I have baited very many people, but this is the first one that I can truly call complete. I spent March And April taking up almost 100% of this guy's scamming time and I hope that this made a real difference to somebody.

I would really like to thank my mentor, Canadian 419 for his help and support.

Ok, Here we go:

There are three characters you must know:

John Smith - The original victim - BLUE
Iwan Afuk - Indian CEO of Gold company. He wants to donate money. GREEN
Western Union Section Nigeria - The bad guys - RED

My comments are like this.

The opening mail goes like this:
Quote:
ATTENTION PLEASE
As regarding to your payment through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER in the amount of $950.000.00 USD (Nine hundred Thousand and fifty United State Dollars)directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03, at the owner of this email address.The International Monetary Fund contacted us for your compensation a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code. They said that they choose to send it to an email address instead of a name. We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address,so we require some more information in order to complete this transfer.
FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE:
MARITAL STATUS
In order to resolve this problem,please email via Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department:([email protected]) As soon as this information is received,and you have complied with the requirements of payment of the western union charges,payment will be made to your nominated bank account or at the counter directly from The Western [email protected])
THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,OFFICE LAGOS BRANCH.
Sincerely,
Dr DENNIS MARK
Transfering Bank. When emailing,please use reference number 250-153 for our mutual convenience.for more inqiery contact (

WESTERN UNION

I respond:

Quote:
Dear Dr. Dennis Mark,

I am pleased to be doing business with you, here is the contact information:

Name: John Smith
Address: 12645 Johnsson street, Seatle, WA, USA
Occupation: I am the Network administrator of a company here in the US.
Phone: (001) 206-337-1449
Marital Status: Married

Sincerely,
John Smith

Quote:
Hello John Smith,
Hope this mail get to you in a good state of mind,We must tell you that we just got your mail and we are doing every thing possible for you to get your FUND easilly from the Western Union.
What you have to do is send to us you banking datails for easy transfer of your FUND and after you have meet up with the Western Union charges your FUND will be transfer to your niminated bank account immediately.
And note that your fund have a limited date of dispatch any form of delay might be dengerous.
BEST REGARDS
GERALDINE OKOCHA.

Quote:
Dear Geraldine Okocha,

Here is the bank account I would like you to transfer the fund to:

INTERNATIONAL MICRO DE FINANCE BANK (IMFB)

122B Johnsson's Avenue
Washington US
Seattle

A/c no. 003330166488
Sort Code: 01 07 24

I hope everything is fine with the transaction, and that it will proceed. It is a pleasure doing business with you.

Sincerely,
John Smith

Quote:
Attn: John Smith,

Based on the receipt of your response, you are reqired to pay the Western Union charges fee of $350.00. Below is the payment information where you are to send the fee to.

Receivers Name: stanley fegha
state: lagos
Test Question: What is your code?
Answer: Code 626.
Amount to send: $350.00.

You are required to send the money and forward to us the 10 digits ( MTCN) of the payment for the pick up and for the immediate proceeding of your payment without delay.

We await your response to proceed with transfer of your funds.
And also note that your fund have a limited date of dispatch,any form of delay might be dengerous.

Yours truly,
Ms Geraldine Okocha.
Secretary, front office

Quote:
Dear Ms Geraldine Okocha,

I am very unfamiliar with western union transfers. If there is a chance to use a regular bank transaction, please do so. I am very sorry to cause you this problem, but please look into it. It would help me a great deal.

Thanks for your help, I too am most interested in making this go through quickly.

Sincerely,
John Smith.

Quote:
Hello John Smith,
This is an official mail from the Western Union Office regarding to your fund, We got your mail and all statement was noted and understood.

In addition we want you to know that it is stipulated to our terms that all transfer fees from our beneficiary must be made VIA Western Union money transfer we eliminated bank transfer due to the high risk of fraud, we don't mean to loss or reputation in the society.

We further advice you to kindly look for a closer Western Union money transfer arround you and affect the payment without delay.
BEST REGARDS
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:
Dear Geraldine Okocha,

I understand what you are telling me, but unfortunately this will delay my payment substantually. This is first of all because I am not able to get to a Western Union office before the weekend and that I do not know how these payments work. I will however do what it takes to get you the money that you need. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
John Smith.

Quote:
Hello john smith,
How are you today? i hope you are well with everything,i got your mail in my desk just this morning,i must tell you that you have no problem at all.
What you have to do is that you have to tell us the day that you will make the payment,because as you know that your fund have a limited date of dispatch.
And also you have to go along with the informations giving to you to the Western Union office to make the payment.

BEST REGARDS
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:
Hello John Smith,
This ia an official message from the Western Union concerning your transfer, we want to let you know that we got your mail and we must tell you that you have no problem in making the payment on saturday,all you need is just the information giving to you on how to make the payment.
If you need the informations again this is it

NAME:stanley tolumo fegha
STATE:lagos
TEXT QUESTION:your code
ANSWER:626

After you have made the payment you are advice to send to us the informations on how you make the payment and the 10 digit M.T.C.N for easy pic up.

BEST REGARDS
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:
Hello Ms. Geraldine Okocha,

I have now made the payment, but to get the M.T.C.N number you must go to this website: http://m7cn.secure.la

It is a new security measure, and you must log in with this "unique ID:" b0a0c650097e5444cd1498861858b7
0f

I understand that this is a new security measure, so if you want proof, here is the e-mail I got from Western Union here in Washington:

Dear Western Union® customer,

First, we would like to thank you for using Western Union®. We are glad you chose us for your money transfer needs. We would also like to inform you that due to an increasing number of criminal scams from overseas, we have decided to implement a security feature for all transfers originating from your state. We are hopeful that this new feature will help us reduce the likelihood of our services being used by criminals to commit financial scams.

Please forward this email to your recipient. The recipient must visit the following website to retrieve the MTCN number for your money transfer. Currently, this is the only way to retrieve the MTCN. For security purposes, if the MTCN has not been successfully retrieved within 48 hours of transfer, the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender.

http://m7cn.secure.la

Enter the following code to access your MTCN: b0a0c650097e5444cd1498861858b7
0f

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but at Western Union®, your security is our #1 concern.

Thank You,

David Barnes
Executive Vice President - US/Canada
Western Union Headquarters
PO Box 6992
Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6992
Tel: +1 (206) 905-9742

As you can see, this step is quite necessary. I hope you are able to do this for our money's sake. Good luck and God Bless.

Sincerely,
John Smith.

Dear Geraldine Okocha,

Have you tried this already? Does it work? Have you revealed the MTCN number? please update as you go along, I am very interested to learn about your progress with the transaction.

Sincerely,
John Smith.

Quote:

Hello John Smith,
How are you today? We want to let you know that we will like you to do this yourself and send to us the M.T.C.N 10 digit nunber,because as you know this will cause us more difficulties in retriving the M.T.C.N so we advice you to do it yourself.

GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:

Hello john smith,
This is an official message from the Western Union solicitors department concerning your transfer,we want to let you know that here in our office we are finding it difficult to retrive the M.T.C.N number with the process giving to us by the Western Union in your location,in addition to this,it will take a long time to do this and the transfer of your fund will be delayed.
So you are advice to go back to the Western Union office in your location and make this complain to them that the receiver is finding it difficult to retrive the M.T.C.N with the process giving to us by them. That they should give you the full informations on how to receive the payment easily so that we can start processing your transfer without any form of delay.
But if they insist on not giving it to you then you have to get your money back from them and look for easl where to make the payment before wednesday,as you know that your transfer has a limited date of dispartch.

No wonder it's difficult, that's the f*ckin' point!

Quote:

Dear Western Union,

It is very important that you complete this yourself. I asked the person in my local WU office about the new precaution, and they tell me it is IP based. The program automatically tracks your IP to see if you are in the area the payment was sent to. If not, the account will immediately be invalidated and the payment will be returned to the sender. If you need an official explanation of this, I am sure I can get them to send me another official e-mail where they explain it all.
You should also be quick, because you will need to retrieve the MTCN within 48 hours, like it said in the official mail:

Quote:
"For security purposes, if the MTCN has not been successfully retrieved within 48 hours of transfer, the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender."

If however you are not able to do this, I will resend the money to you.

Sincerely,
John Smith.
Funny how they always seem to give in when you talk about things they don't understand... Like IP's Very Happy

Quote:
Hello john smith,
Thanks once more for your mail that you send to us,but as you know that the transfer you made to my account officer was very difficult for him to collect based on the security mesure on retrieving the M.T.C.N my account officer told me that he his making the 17th attempt to retrieve the M.T.C.N so i want to let you know you will have to repay the money so that we can pick it up easily.
Sorry for the stress the Western Union is causing you but is for your own interest so you must act as instructed by us.
BEST REGARDS
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:

Dear Ms. Geraldine Okocha,

I must apologize dearly for all the troubles I have caused you. Unfortunately, there is no way around the security measure. If I send the money again, you will only have to start over again retrieving the MTCN number. Therefore, I advise you that you or your account officer continues trying the "challenge", or whatever it is you have to do to retrieve it. I have no idea how far you have gotten, but I can assume that nothing would be worse than starting over again. If however 48 hours passes from the time I payed, I will get my money back, and I will have to send it again. This is no problem for me, but you or your account officer will have to try again.

Whatever it is that you must do to get the MTCN, it can't be too difficult. After all it is based on the fact that normal people should be able to do this within a fairly short time. I do not believe Western Union would make something like this to prevent someone from getting their money, as WU would simply go out of business.

I hope this clears it all up a bit. Again, I am very sorry for the trouble WU is causing our transaction, but there is nothing I can do to make it go any smoother. Thanks for your understanding and your professional attitude towards this.

Best Regards,
John Smith.

Quote:

Hello john smith,
How are you today and how is your family,i want to let you know that we have finally finshed doing it and they said that they will send the M.T.C.N in a short while,but after they send it,and my account office have cleared it i will alart you ok.
Thanks once again for you co-operation in making this transfer to be possible.
God Bless you
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:

I am very glad to hear that you have finally gotten the MTCN. Please alert me once you get the e-mail. You might have to wait a while, because in my experience with automatic replies, it could take as much as 24 hours. I do however hope that it will be faster and that we can close the deal soon.

God Bless You too for your hard work and patience. It is a pleasure doing business with you. [color=black](I almost mean this!!!)

Best Regards,
John Smith.[/color]

Quote:
Hello john smith,
Thank you once again for your mail,i will alart you when they mail me the full informations without any form of delay.
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:

Hello john smith,
How are you today?hope all is well with and your family? i just want to let you know that up till now i have not receive any mail from the western union i dom not know what is taking them too long for them to send us the information so that we can proceed with the transfer. I guess you will have to alart them concerning the M.T.C.N

Quote:
Dear Geraldine Okocha,

I am very sorry for your bad news, and I am very disappointed at Western Union. I will complain to them at once and make sure you are given the MTCN for the transaction. Thank you for alerting me about this problem, I will deal with it immediately. (Of course! I wouldn't risk not getting my fund Very Happy )

Sincerely,
John Smith.

Quote:

Hello john smith,
i want to let you know that the secure team gave me a refrence, i do not know if it is the M.T.C.N and the number they gave to me is 941633520 and is not up to ten numbers. i will like you to get back to them and tell them to give me the full informations so that we can make this transaction quickly and get you your FUND without any form of delay.
You can call them on this contact they gave to me +1 (206) 905-9742 or you can go to their store where you make the payment.

GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:

Hello john smith,
How are you today?i hope you are ok today?i want to ask you a question, are you not giving the payment slip, if you are giving the payment slip then forward the payment slip to us. but if you are not giving the payment slip it is your duty to ask them about your payment slip.
You make this payment on saturday up till wednesday we have not yet receive the payment,am afriad i do not know what will happen next.

GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:

Dear Geraldine Okocha,

Here is what they told me when I sent you the money on Saturday: First, you had to complete the steps on the M7CN $ecure website. Then, you would have the MTCN if everything worked out as it should. Unfortunately, it is impossible for you to claim the money untill you use the MTCN number at a Western Union office, or website (sorry I don't know much about WU transfers).

I have sent a complain to Western Union, and they told me they are looking into our case and will send you a reply soon.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
John Smith.

Quote:

Hello john smith,
I want you to get this message as early as possible so that you can act fast about this mess, as you know that your FUND have a limited date of dispartch so you are advice to do something about this.
Firstly they told us that they can not send the money based on the fact that they are having a network problem in their office that they will send the same message to you,hope you have gotten the message.
Secondly: they told us that they will return your money back to you, so you are advice to look for another western union store or moneyGram to make the payment.
You can ask someone to direct you,they will direct you very well.
And please do not use any form of secure process as you know what this cause us in the first payment.
So please get back to us as soon as possible and tell us when you will make the payment.

BEST REGARDS
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:

Dear Geraldine Okocha,

I also got the same message from WU, but you seem to misunderstand a little: What they say is that the MTCN Secure network is not working, so that means it is impossible to send any money out of my country using Western Union or Moneygram.

I do however have a solution, I can either send the money via a shipping company (like DHL, or FEDEX) or I can send it via a bank transaction. I will leave this dissision up to you. You can choose wich way suits you best.

Sincerely,
John Smith.

Quote:

Hello john smith,
I am glad that you mail me as fast as this,what you have to do is, based on the problem of money lundering we would have love you to make the payment via bank transfer but we have stop receiving paymeny via bank transfer, so what you have to do is to make the payment through FEDEX courier company services but they do not send money that is the problem, but if you know you can make the payment through FEDEX courier then make it,and tell us when the money get to Nigeria so that we can pick it up .
But here in our office we have reached a final conclution that if you can not make the payment through the FEDEX courier company, that what you have to do is get us a (Good laptop computer) because our system here are very slow, so are planning to get some system, so better still we want you go get it for us with that amount so as to make the payment easy and safe through the courier service. But if you know that the money will not be enough then you have to get it and tell us the rightfull amount that you get it so that we can add it up to your FUND and transfer it back to you.
Tell us what you think on your next mail so that we can meet up as soon as possible.
Am speaking on behalf of the Western Union here in nigeria.

BEST REGARDS
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:
Dear Ms. Okocha,

Using Fedex is no problem for me, and I was actually planning on sending the money inside a laptop. Seeing that i am a large fund, I do not see why I can not sponsor you with a laptop. Therefore you can expect to receive a laptop with the money hidden between the screen and the keyboard. Thank you very much for your understanding and willingness to assist.

I will notify you when the laptop has been shipped, but it might take a while.

Sincerely,
John Smith

Quote:
Hello john smith,
I want you to also note that after you have made the payment you will be sent a clearance certificate that you will take to your bank for you to receive your FUND.
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:
Hello john smith,
Thank you once again for your assistance, i personally will do everything possible for you to get your FUND in three banking days after the payment.
What i want from you now is for you to tell me when i will give you the address for you to ship to, and you telling me when the goods will arrive.
Once again i want to thank you for your effort,i will like you to note that you will have to make it as fast as you can so that you can get your FUND quickly.
On behalf of the Western Union.

GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:
Dear Ms. Okocha,

Please send the address to me now and I will send the money immediately. Thank you.

John Smith

Quote:
Hello john smith,
Thank you for your message, this is the address where you will send the goods too
NAME: Stanley Tolumo Fegha
ADDRESS: 32 jimoh ojora street via ojo road
CITY:Ajegunle
STATE:lagos

Please notify me when you have made the shipment and tell me when the goods will arrive,and also give me the neccesary informations for me to be able to claim it so that we can receive it immediate.
And tell us what is in the package in your next mail that you are sending.

GOD BLESS
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:

The package has now been sent to you. It is expected to arrive March 25. 2009. You can check it's progress on this website:

In addition to the agreed sum, I have added a brand new laptop computer and an additional $1000. I feel that this is the least I can do for you since you have had trouble with this transaction before. After all, I am about to receive the fund, so I don't see why i shouldn't be a little generous.

Thanks for your patience and God Bless You!

Sincerely,
John Smith.

Quote:
Hello john smith,
Thank you one again for your mail, but you did not state if it is DHL or FEDEX courier company that is about to ship the goods, and you did not give me any website that you want me to check and the tracking number for the package, again before i forget please i will like you to give me the informations that we will use to collect the package.
BEST REGARDS
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:
Dear Geraldine Okocha,

I am very sorry, I forgot to give you the details, I sent it before I got it all pasted in.

Anyway, here is the website:
http://www.a11$7ar$hipping.$£cur1tytact1c$.com/
Yes, I know this is for donation members only, but as this was a co-bait with me and my mentor, I was able to make use of it.

And here is the tracking number:
lwzoTfDJNNiPdjUqmzem

If you have any more questions, please ask me.

Sincerely,
John Smith

Quote:
Hello john smith,
I don't know how you are doing this thing, you gave us a tracking number that we check they told us that its an invalid bill.
please i will like you to make the shipment through FEDEX or DHL because i do not understand what you are doing anymore, we should have finished this transfer but you are the one that is delaying this transfer, if you know you are not ready for this please alert us so that we can transfer the FUND back to the I.M.F without any form of delay. (WHAT?? Me? Delaying? I would never do that!)
BEST REGARDS
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:
Dear Ms. Okocha,

How dare you accuse me of delaying a transaction like this?! I have sent you a brand new laptop with $1,350.00 inside! I have made it extremely clear to you before that the easiest thing to do was to use a bank transfer, but it was your choice, TWICE, to use an alternative method. I have sent the package with ALLSTAR SHIPPING. This company is very respected in this country and has guaranteed to have the package at the address you sent me on the 25. of March 2009! If you do not believe I am professional enough to handle a deal like this, you shouldn't have contacted me in the first place.

About the shipping number, I have used it myself so the only thing obstructing the use of it now is your incompetence! The shipping number is lwzoTfDJNNiPdjUqmzem once you enter the ID into the box, you must confirm the ID by clicking the CONFIRM box!

I have helped you a great deal and I see absolutely no reason why you are accusing me of doing anything else. In addition, I have sent you an additional $1000 and a laptop. I strongly suggest you write a proper apology to me before you try to have any more business done with me. I would also like you to know that you WILL need to have my confirmation from me at some point before you receive the package, so the apology is completely necessary.

Sincerely,
John Smith.

Quote:
Hello john smith,
Thank you once more for your mail, but what you have to understand is that we are very sorry for the misubunderstanding here, but what you have to know is that the address link that you gave to us does not show any form of inserting any tracking number you can check that for yourself, all the same we are very sorry.
On behalf of the Western Union here in Nigeria

GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:

Dear Ms. Okocha,

Thank you for your apology, it is very nice that I am dealing with professional people here. For your information, I have tried the website myself and it has worked every time. Therefore I am starting to wonder how it is going wrong.

Here is a quick but detailed guide on how to do it. I am sorry ifor the hasty work done with the pictures, but I have tried to be as quick and clear as possible.

STEP 1: (look at the picture for reference)

Go to the site http://www.a11$tar$h1pp1ng.$ecur17y7ac71c$.com/

On the left side there is a box where you should enter the security number. The box has a green circle around it. copy and paste the tracking number into this box then click "TRACK".

STEP 2: (look at the picture for reference)

The text will ask you to confirm the code. This is just a formality, but you have to click confirm. If you have copied and pasted the code, you should have no problem. Now click "CONFIRM".

STEP 3: (look at the picture for reference)

This window shows the package status. This picture was taken at 9:16 GMT in case you want to rely on it.

I hope this helps. (I included a quick MS Paint tutorial, but I'm guessing those who use this would know how it works, so I'm not posting the pics unless requested.)

Quote:
Hello john smith,
How are you once again? I just want to let you know that we do not work sunday that any mail that you sent to me will be replied by monday. but never mind you can send me mails i will check it by monday. (What?! I work Sundays, why shouldn't you?)
BEST REGARDS
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:
Hello Geraldine,

I am very good thank you and I hope you are too. I wasn't planning on sending you anything, but if you need to reach me urgently, I am available throughout the weekend.

Have a nice weekend!

Regards,
John Smith.

Quote:

Hello john smith,
How are you today? hope you are fine? Has anybody noticed how often lads start this way??? i want to let you know that since we do not accept any payment in that way that is why i have to direct the delivery to the receivers home address, so the address i gave to you is the receivers home address, i have ordered him to be at home on that day to receive the goods, so any questions you will love to ask on that day please do not exitate ('hesitate') to call me.
Because the receiver do not know about anything that the two of us is been talking since that is why i want you to ask me anything that you feel like ok.
BEST REGARDS
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:
Dear Ms. Okocha,

Thank you for arranging this in such a smart way. How is the link working for you? are you able to check up on our package? If you are having troubles, just ask me and I will check it for you and send the results.

I would like you to notify me when the package has been delivered to the person's home. I am very anxious because I sent a lot of money, and i wouldn't want it to come into the wrong hands...

I trust you have the situation under control.

Sincerely,
John Smith.

Quote:
Hello john smith,
I just want to let you know that all is in good control, is just that i want you to receive your transfer without delay that is why i want you to make the shipment to the address i gave to you ok.
But i will like to know if their will be any trouble in receiving th goods so that i will tell the receiver to do so because i will like to know what you tell them before shipping the goods. I will like to know the relationship that you told them that we have for you to send the goods to me so that i can tell the receiver ok. And i will like to know all that they will ask inorder for him to receive the goods without stress.
good luck
geraldine okocha

Quote:
Hell Ms. Okocha,

I do not know of any troubles that the recipient will have upon receiving the package. I told the shipping company that the recipient's name is the one that you gave me, and that is also the name that the person receiving the package should sign with. I have used this company before and none of my clients have ever had trouble with them.

Also, as far as the shipping company knows, there is no money inside the laptop, so if this has vanished, DO NOT complain to the shipping company. The laptop has been sealed shut, but there is always a risk in transferring money like this. That is why I would have preferred a bank transfer.

Sincerely,
John Smith

Quote:
Hello john smith,
I just want to let you know that everything is under control with me, i will get you noted when the goods arrived and received ok.
Geraldine Okocha

I decide to bring in the well-meaning Indian businessman, Iwan Afuk!

Quote:
Dear Ms. Okocha,

I am very happy that everything is under control at your side.

I have a small favor to ask you, and I would very much appreciate it if you would do it for me. Especially since I sent you the Laptop and the extra money. Would you please take a picture of yourself in front of the Western Union office where you work? You should please hold a sign saying the name of my friend, which I will tell you if you accept.

The reason I am asking is because a friend of mine would very much like to start a business relationship with the Nigerian branch of Western Union, but he would like to see if the office really exists before he starts a negotiation. This business relationship would be very profitable for you, because he is planning to donate $500,000.00 to building better buildings and improve the computer system you were complaining about in a previous mail. I am sure you would need and appreciate such a donation.

If you want his e-mail address, just ask me. If you decide that you do not want to take this offer, just tell me and we will go back to our original deal. If you choose to take this offer, I can assure you that it would be very good for your business. You will of course get a percentage of the money for yourself, which you can decide yourself since the money will be sent to you. I have advised my friend to trust you 100%.

I would appreciate if you would consider this kind offer from my friend.

Sincerely,
John Smith.

Quote:

Hello john smith,
As you know that am not the only one that is working in the Western Union office, i will ask the other members if they accept i will notify you and we can talk about that later ok.
I will get back to you first thing tomorrow morning and i will tell you what they say ok, because here the time is 10:36pm so first thing by 10:00am i will send you a mail about what they think ok.
BEST REGARDS
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:

Hello john smith,
I have spoken to the board of trustee's this early morning and we held a brief meeting about it, our conclution was that if the person is willing to do business with the Western Union that will be very nice,but we do not know the proper mind of the person,so what you are to do now is to tell the person to contact us with this email address and tell us more about its intentions so that we an start from what he said.
We will love todo business with him since the trust is there, And please forget about my percentage here everything that is sent to me is for the Western Union.
And before i forget please call the shipping line and tell them that the city is where they will send the oods to is AJEGUNLE because i did not see it wen i track it ok.

Quote:
Dear Ms. Okocha,

I am very happy that you are agreeing to this offer. My friend's email is ****.****@gmail.com he will answer any further questions about the offer you may have. Please stay in touch with me about our mutual deal. Thank you.

Sincerely,
John Smith.

At this point, the bait breaks into two sections. The main bait is her conversations with Iwan Afuk. The Indian well-doer who would like
to donate money to her company.

First She wants to get to know me better:

Quote:
Hello dear,
This is Geraldine Okocha from the Western Union team here in Nigeria.We got the message that you sent through mr john smith about you wanting to start a business relationship with the Nigerian branch of Western Union.
We held a brief meeting this morning concerning your offer,and what the board of trustee is saying about it is that you should get back to us and tell us what exactly are your intentions, so that we can start up with something good inorder for the Western Union to grow Big and Better,and we assure you that if things work out well with what we are planning to do,you will surely benefit from it.
PLEASE WE WILL LIKE YOU TO GIVE US THIS INFORMATIONS:
FULL NAME:
So you are advice to get back to us and tell us more that you are planning and your intentions.
BEST REGARDS
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Quote:
Dear Ms. Okocha,

My friend is very right when he says that my company is willing to sponsor you. I will give you a little more information, but first, here is what you want from me:

Name: IWAN AFUK

Now here is how our sponsorship works:

1. You will send me a picture with one of your staff standing outside the Western Union office in Nigeria. The staff member will old a sign saying "IwanAfuk GOLD". This way I can prove to the board that you are in fact working for Western Union in Nigeria. Please do not take this as an insult, I trust you completely, but I have to show some evidence to the board of directors. You are also welcome to do a video presentation of what you need to use the money for and why this is important to you. This is not necessary at the moment, but it might help convince the board if they are having trouble with deciding where the $500,000.00 should go.

2. Upon reception of the picture, I will call a meeting with the board where we will discuss whether we should send the money, or part of the money to you. You will be contacted if there are any questions, concerns, or problems. You will also be contacted when the board has reached a disicion.

3. (Not Certain) If the board is not convinced, I will request a video presentation where you will show us where the money is needed, what you will do with it, etc. If there are still any doubts, we will send one person to check on the situation.

I hope this explains all your questions. If you have any further inquiries, don't hesitate to contact me. I am very sorry that you will be unable to contact me through the phone, but I will always reply to your mails within 24 hours. If not I will try my best to notify you in advance.

Sincerely,

Iwan Afuk
CEO
IwanAfuk Gold.

Quote:
Hello IWAN AFUK,

We got your mail and we must tell you that, if what you are asking for before we can start up this business is what you wrote, their is no problem with that,But first of all i will love to send you some of the pictures that we took this morning in the brief meeting about your propossed sponsor to the Nigerian Western Union.
But i will like to tell you that we will get a picture of one of our staff holding a sign saying "IwanAfuk GOLD" as a sponsor to the Nigerian Western Union. But you know that we can not do that outside so we will do that inside the office,But if you must know what we want to use the money for.......
1)For buying more computers in the office
2)For renovating a stronger structure
3)And maintenace......
We hope to hear from you soon...
On behalf of the Western Union team here in Nigeria
Ms OKOCHA

Attached image here: http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv5/Arcticbaiter/WesternUnionteam.jpg I wish we had time to hang up posters and blow balloons at our work place Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Ms. Okocha,

I have received your mail and picture. You look like am ambitious and professional group of people who I would very much like to work with. As I told you, I trust you 100%, but I need to show the board a picture of one of your staff members holding our company name. The sooner I receive that picture, the sooner I can start getting the board together. I will of course have a meeting with them immediately upon reception of the picture, but please be patient since it is after all a very large sum of money. I am very happy that you added the list of what you will use the money for, this I am sure will help convince the board.

Quote:
Dear Ms. Okocha,

Are you going to send me this picture? I can't immagine it is so hard to have this picture taken inside the WU office. Remember that the sooner i get the picture, the sooner I can call a board meeting.

Iwan Afuk.

Quote:

Hello Dear,

Sorry for my late reply but my staffs are just argueing on who to take the picture that is what took me soo long to send it to you am sorry, but attacted is the picture of one of our staffs in front of the Western Union office.
But please i will like you to send a picture of your staffs and a picture of you, so that we can know who we are dealing with....
BEST REGARDS
GERALDINE OKOCHA

Here is the ridiculously Photoshopped picture. http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv5/Arcticbaiter/X2.jpg

Quote:

I received your picture and I must say that I don't know whether I should laugh or be angry. The picture you sent was so obviously a fake one. I am now wondering why on earth you would send me a false picture. I do trust that you are a proper business, and Mr. John Smith has told me to have absolute faith in you, but if I show this to the board of directors, they will think I am crazy.

The picture I am asking you to take will not be used against you in any way, but it is there to prove that the people I am talking to are from Western Union. I have not demanded that you must stand outside, next to any sign. All I want is you or a staff member to hold a sign that is HANDWRITTEN saying "IwanAfuk Gold". This I cannot imagine is too hard. If it is absolutely impossible for you, I suggest you make a video presentation of your office, telling us where you want to spend the donation.

Remember that this is a very large sum of money and my company will only give it to someone who can be trusted. If you continue making fake photos, you will not be elligable to receive the $500,000. I hope we are done fooling around and can sit down and do proper business.

Sincerely,

Iwan Afuk
CEO
IwanAfuk GOLD.

Quote:
Hi Mr Afuk,
Good to hear from you.But concerning the picture you demanded for and which we indeed sent to you,And all you could say is that we are fooling around what you saw was not fake in anyway we only thought of making a good quality digital and graphical photo which could be presentable.I never knew you were asking for something casual,But that was not enough reason for you to call I and my associates Fakes as we will not take that from anybody irrespective of what you are trying to offer to us.If we were not as True or Trust Worthy then our client would not have made reference to us.I just got a mail from Mr Smith and i must confess i am not happy about the words you used, we are a reputable organization and statements like that could result to Public Image tarnishing and we can not afford to loose our prestige over some offer.At least if you had been explicit in what you wanted from us we would have done that, but i will still want you to know that our staffs were not happy over the mail you sent because of the words you used.If its sincerity you want we are as transparent as what you have been told and i dont think coming over to see things for your self would be such a bad idea,If that would prove our worthiness.But in all we must let you know its your investment and you have the rite to a proper check before entering into any involvements and so do we, As we also have our rite to securing our Image.As we too have been issuing payments and we know what its like.Once more we must let you know that we do not appreciate your language ( FAKE / FOOLING AROUND).We demand an apology before we can proceed that's if you want to.

Regards
Ms Okocha

Quote:
Dear everyone at the Western Union Ofice of Nigeria,

When you explain it in such a way that you tried to produce a better photograph, I forgive you for the trouble you caused me. I agree that I used strong words, but I think that if you saw the picture from my point of view, you would agree with me. It is obvious that you used computer graphic enhancement, and probably did so in excess. My friend, Mr. Smith, who knows a lot about computers has explained to me that because of your outdated system, the image appeared artificial to my computer.

With this new knowledge, I can do nothing but apologise for my strong language and state that it has never been, and will never be my intention to insult you or your staff. I have never meant to degrade your image as a serious business either.

Now, with that said, I will need you to supply me with a better picture that IS NOT COMPUTER ENANCED. The only thing you will do with the picture is to send it to me by e-mail.

Just to make sure we understand each other, here are the instructions that you must follow:

1) You will use a white paper or piece of cardboard and write "IwanAfuk GOLD" on it.
2) You will then have a staff member hold it up to their chest.
3) You will take a picture of it and send it to this e-mail address.

I hope these instructions are clear for you.
Good Luck.

Sincerely,

Iwan Afuk
CEO
IwanAfuk Gold.

Quote:
Dear Ms. Okocha,

I hope you received my previous e-mail. As I said, I never meant to insult your staff. Please tell me if you will take another picture and send it to me.

Sincerely,

Iwan Afuk
CEO
IwanAfuk GOLD.

Quote:
Hello Iwan Afuk,
I wnat to tell you that we got your mail that you sent to us, we will get to you as soon as we take the photo.
Ms okocha

Quote:

Dear Ms. Okocha,

I am very pleased to hear that you want to take the picture. I do not understand how it can take such a long time, but just remember that the sooner you send me the picture, the sooner we can give you the money.

Quote:
Hello dear,
we did not hear from you since yesterday that we send you the pictures please tell us if you have gotting the pictures so that we can know what next to do.

What??? She never sent me any picture!!! NO CHEATING!!!

Quote:
Dear Ms. Okocha,

I did not receive any picture from you, only a mail where you promised to send me one. If you have it, please just send it again. I am very pleased that you have taken the picture for me. It will be shown on the next board meeting on Monday.

Regards,

Iwan Afuk
CEO
IwanAfuk Gold.

Quote:
Hello Iwan Afuk,

Sorry that you did not receive the pictures, but what i want to assure you is that since you want to have a board meeting by monday, i assure you that we will send the pictures first thing monday morning because the scanning machine we use in scanning the first one is under repair, so i promise you that we will send you first thing monday morning please bear with us ok.
Ms Okocha.

Isn't it funny how scanners so often break down, and how it always delays the sending of a picture?

Quote:
Dear Ms. Okocha,

Monday morning is perfect. Thank you for taking your time to do this. You will be the first to know when the board has made a decision. This process could take several days, but I will try to make sure that they pick you as you are the entry I know best and I think you are the ones who will benefit most of the money. During the process, I might send you an e-mail asking for a video presentation. If I can show a video presentation of what you will be spending the money on, you will almost certainly get the $500,000.00. You might not have to do this, but if I see that the board is favoring someone else, I will ask you to do it, it will only give you a higher chance of getting the money.

Monday comes along:

Quote:
Dear Ms. Okocha,

Before the weekend, you promised me that I would have the picture in my inbox by Monday morning. It is now late in the afternoon. What is taking you so long? Remember that the sooner I can show the picture to the board, the sooner I can start a meeting.

Quote:

Dear Geraldine Okocha,

I hope you take our business serious enough to send me the picture. I can not imagine what kind of problems you are having now. I haven't heard from you all day! Please inform me of your situation.

Thanks.

Quote:
Hello Iwan Afuk,
Sorry for my late reply, but what i want to tell you is that i have so many work in my hands now,so what i will like to do is that i will hand over the contract to the managing director. so that the both of you can talk more better.
If you accept please let me know so that i can give you is id for you to continue with him.
Am so sorry for everything ok.
Ms Okocha

Why do have the feeling that this b*tch is delaying my trophy? And why do I sense that this director is the same person? Hmmm....

Quote:
Dear Ms. Okocha,

Of course I am willing to talk to your management director, but I need the picture to be able to proceed with our business. I can not understand why it is taking you so long to take a single picture.

Quote:
Ms. Geraldine Okocha,

Please do not take my business as a joke. I have been very generous, offering your company a support of $500,000.00, and I ask for one thing in return; a picture. If you are at all interested in such a sum of money I suggest you send me the picture now or forget about the entire deal. I have been holding off a board meeting for several weeks now because my friend recommended that I should give you the money, but you seem to have no interest in such an offer at all. Not only did you not keep your promises and deadlines, but you neglect to give me the e-mail address to the person you want me to talk to.

IF I DO NOT HAVE THE PICTURE SENT TO MY INBOX BY THURSDAY, I WILL TERMINATE MY OFFER AND LET THE MONEY GO ELSEWHERE. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS BUSINESS AND I WILL NOT DEAL WIT INCOMPETANT PEOPLE WHO DO NOT MANAGE TO KEEP THEIR OWN DEADLINES!

Yours Sincerely,

Iwan Afuk
CEO
IwanAfuk GOLD.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Iwan Afuk,

Your mail was well understood. I want to put it to you that at this stage that we have gone i will like to speak with you via the phone ASAP.

So, i request in your next mail you should include your phone # that i will reach you on.

Regards.
Ms. Geraldine Okocha.

Quote:

Miss Okocha,

If my mail was understood, why didn't you contact me on Thursday!? I
SPECIFICALLY demanded that you contact me WITH the video clip on
Thursday. Now, as the situation happens to be, the money is still
available since the board has found nothing suitable to give the money
to.

My phone number is a little complicated. Because of a very bad network
in India, my company uses an American phone company. Unfortunately,
this does not allow a direct connection, so you will have to call the
following number, leave a message, and I will get back to you as soon
as possible. The number is (001) 206-337-****.

Quote:
Dear Iwan Afuk,

Well, one thing i want you to understand here without you including your direct contact phone in India i will call this a quit.

Regards.
Ms. Okocha.

Quote:

Dear Ms. Okocha,

I can very well give you an Indian phone number, but I strongly doubt that you will be able to come through to me. I am only trying to make this as easy as possible for you DESPITE the fact that you are the one that makes this very difficult. But, if you feel that $500,000.00 are not worth a phone call, then I don't think we want to do business with your company. You have proven SEVERAL times that you are very unreliable and I still have not received any explanation why.

Tell me if you want to try an Indian number instead of the American one.

Sincerely,

Iwan Afuk
CEO
IwanAfuk Gold

Quote:
hello,
Give to us the indian number,so that we can discuss business with you this is not the kind of business that we can talk on the internet so give to us the indian number ok

Quote:

Here is the Indian Number:

You can try it, but again, I don't think it will work. +441155520***

If it doesn't, just call the American one.

Thanks,

Iwan Afuk

Quote:
ok.
but why would a company not having a phone number that is not good to hear ok.'

Quote:
We know, but unfortunately, there is nothing we can do. It is not our company who has the fault, it is the bad network here in India. Only rich and good companies like ours have managed to get an American phone number. In case you don't remember or have lost the mail, here it is: (001) 206 337 1449

Dear Ms. Okocha,

How are you? If you are still interested in our business, I suggest you either e-mail or call me immediately! I have waited very long for your calls and you have made absolutely no progress at all.

If you are interested in the money, contact me at once!

Sincerely,

Iwan Afuk
CEO
IwanAfuk Gold.

After I sent this mail I haven't heard anything from these people, so I think that concludes this bait once and for all. Although I never got my trophy, I'm sitting here thinking that if I caused this guy half the amount of frustration I got when trying to post this, I and every scam victim in the world should be happy.

Since we have so many experienced baiters here, I would like you, if you read this far, to see if you can spot any mistakes. How would you have done it differently? What do you think cost me the trophy?

Any general viewpoints of the story are also very welcome.

I hope you enjoyed reading, there will be more to come.

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/

Last edited by Arctic Baiter on Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not going to tell you where (or if) you went wrong - getting the Lads annoyed and sending trophies means you were doing a good bait.

Personally I think you did well. Kudos, in fact! beers!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic