SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi this is my first straight bait its tailed of now due to email closures but its given me a lot of practice please feel free to comment

I am aware it was rapid my thinking was it was date limited and I had some ideas for the future to explore and who knows it may yet resurrect itself

Having studied for 6 months I got three replies the hottest of which is this
My ASEM to the script

The Cast Sinclair Crudall my guy RED
Jacky and Christian The organisers of the Conference Blue
The Hotel where the money goes Green
Quote:
"Please send more details very interesting"

Got me an instant return

Quote:

"Hello,
Connecting now for the future.

Everything happens for a reason, nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. Safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless-the people you meet affect your life.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

2.DATE: 25TH MAY TO 28TH MAY 2009
VENUE:Leopold Senghor Conference Centre,
BURKINA FASO.

Put into consideration by the organizing committee, They will be officially invited to participate in this. Our independent donor will take care of all their flight tickets and their accommodation through their stay in the US and the organizing committee will process the US visa for all participants requiring entry visas to the US . Participants will only take care of their accommodation during the other event in BURKINA FASO.
But before they could be considered for participation in this most esteemed event, your organization will have to forward to the above address the following requirement.

1) The organization profile.

2) The Aims and Objectives of the organization..

3) There achievements so far. With this information

You will assist us in relating to one of the existing youths organization in your country to contact the conference secretariat in the US through this e-mail: FastMail.FM WARNING: URL text and host don't match, possible phishing attempt. URL disabled. Original URL='http://us.f570.mail.yahoo.com/ym/[email protected]'. Original text='<FONT color=#0000ff>[email protected]<SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1211020286_3 style="CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">'. For more information on phishing click here. or our website www.care-international.freehosting.net

Send in your applications now.
Your group can be of different nationalities but all should be leaving in the same country for easy US visa assistance. I am looking forward to seeing you.

Thanks and my kindly regards, may God be with you (Amen)

YOUR'S LOVE,

As you may see my mailer is warning me about the link

Quote:
"Dear Ms Fr@ncois I have drawn this conference to our Deacons and expect
a favourable responce as it is exactly the area we are working in in our
youth outreach here in the midlelands in the UK we especialy want to
conect with brothers and sisters in Africa for our inter church youth
support and DEVILMENT program

Yours In The Lord Sincl@ir Crud@ll (Chairman Youth Outreach Commitee)"

What they dont know yet is our church wants to go to the african conference not the states as we will already be in west africa to ordain one of our youth churches

My contact wants me to mail the U.S.A. conference organiser but i havnt understood yet just waiting till they get off script

I have replied to that one with
Quote:

"Dear Sister thank you for your reply the timing is very good for us
perhaps you could suggest a good place to stay for the conference?"

"Jackline Francois" <[email protected]>
To:
[email protected]
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 1:31 PM (3 weeks 1 day ago)

Quote:
Hello Dear,
Hope you are doing great over there with your family, am very happy to see your reply today, try to contact our conference secretary through this e-mail: FastMail.FM WARNING: URL text and host don't match, possible phishing attempt. URL disabled. Original URL='http://us.f570.mail.yahoo.com/ym/[email protected]'. Original text='<U><FONT color=#0000ff>[email protected]<SPAN style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(0,102,204) 1px dashed"></SPAN></FONT></U>'. For more information on phishing click here. or our website www.care-international.freehosting.net

and for more information,

Send in your applications now.
Your group can be of different nationalities but all should be leaving in the same country for easy US visa assistance. I am looking forward to seeing you.

Thanks and my kindly regards, may God be with you (Amen)

YOUR'S LOVE,
JACKLINE FRANCOIS.

My lads lost an addy here so I had to forward every thing to the alternate untill they got it back together

Back on script with Christian

Quote:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:25 AM (3 weeks ago)
View as text - Show original
Show full header

Madam Anderson Christian
1894 CENTER SQUARE,
P.O.BOX 3214, EAST LONGMEADOW,
MASSACHUSETTS,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
TELEFAX:+1-501-631-2973

Dear Participants,

Peace and love to you all the days of your life. The forth coming Youth's Conferences is never under advertisement. It is not open for every body to Participate, We can only accept participants under recommendation, but since your recommendation comes from one of our colleagues,I will give you the opportunity to participate in the forth coming Youth's Conferences.

The forth coming Youth's Conference YOUTH CONVENE GLOBAL CONFERENCE ON CIVIC LEADERSHIP. is scheduled to take place on 20TH TO 23RD MAY 2009
VENUE: Dolce Heritage Hall
3900 NW 21st Street
Seattle, WA 98101
U.S..A.

Blah blah

Quote:

Please note that we cannot open group participation file with names forwarded without the passport numbers.

1.HOTEL DA CAPITAL
UNITE 24,NO 458,
AVENUE POMPIDO
BURKINA FASO
CONTACT E-MAIL: [email protected]

2.HOTEL DE FLOURISH
PB 107,AVENUE KWAME N KRUMA,
OUAGA, BURKINA FASO.

Point to note, when you make your reservation in any of this hotel, you should ask
for confirmation by fax to as you will need to fax the confirmation to the organizers in the US for the processing's of your documents.

For more information and assistance as regard the selected hotels in OUAGA BURKINA FASO
you can reach the secretary to the organizing committee
Prof. Raymong Ouedrago through this e-mail address.
[email protected]

Thanks and God Bless,

Yours Truly,
Madam Anderson Christian.

Oh dear we cant go then Bu%$£R

Quote:
-Dear Sister having read the conference requirements it looks as if we will not be eligeble to -

attend as we cannot attend the U.S.A Conference due to a prior commitment please advise

Sincerely Yours In The Lord

Sinclair Crudall - (Chairman Evangelic Youth)

But a friend in court can change that good oh

Quote:
Hello Sinclair,

How are you? Good to hear from.You have not told me if you have contacted the youth conference secretary here in United States.I am happy to know that you are willing to attend the conference,but the good news is all youth around the world is eligible to attend the conference.
I assure you that you can still make the conference,it only depends on how soon you make up your registration process.And I advise that you start to process your registration now,as soon as you contact the conference secretary here in the United States.God bless you.

JACKLINE FRANCOIS
[email protected]

She is back new addy and all so I send her this and all the sent back mails that Christian got just so we are all up to speed

Quote:
Dear Sister Jackline I am pleased to hear from you your co-ordinator must be very busy can you advise please

I enclose my last three mails as im sure you are inundated We very much hope we can join you in Burkino Faso can you recomend accomadation

Sincerely Yours In The Lord

Quote:
«
Stay blessed...

"jackline fransois" <[email protected]>
To:
[email protected]
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 7:08 AM (2 weeks 5 days ago)
Show full header

Hello Sinclair,

Thank you for updating me by sending your last three mails to me.I am sure you are working on your registration procedures.I assure you that you will have a wonderful stay in Burkina faso,since thire accomodation over there is up to standard.

But the conference organization will take care of your accomodation here in the United States.You will have to pay for your accomodation in Burkina faso,so that you can be given a confirmation letter of payment, that will enable you apply for visa.As you have been told,you can choose any one of the two hotels given to you by the organization.As for me I will be staying in Hotel Flourish there in Burkina Faso.So its up to you to make your choise among the two Hotels.I will be glad to write again ,if you have anymore question.

JACKLINE FRANCOIS.

Oh she still hasnt remembered we not go USA she must be busy

Quote:
-Thanks for that Sister Jacky but i am a little worried you didnt read my mails as we cant go to US as we will already be in West Africa to inaugarate a youth church there please confirm we can attend the Burkino Faso Conference only as timing is very important

Regards Sinclair Crudall

PS I have asked the Conference Organiser some time ago but did not get a reply which is why I sent you copies-

She must have called them cause Madam Christian is back with a sorry

Quote:
Madam Anderson Christian
1894 CENTER SQUARE,
MASSACHUSETTS,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Dear Participants,

Greeting to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, We are very sorry for not write you, We heard a call from miss Jackine Fransi today that you and your group will only attend the second conference in Africa, We accept this because of miss Jackine Fransi, Only what you will need to do now is to make your hotel reservation in Burkina Faso and forward your confirmation letter to us immedately to assure us that you are one of the partcipants of this conference,You must try all possibilities to book your hotel and get the confirmation to be faxed along with your conference registration forms. To Begin with, you have to forward the
names and passport number of your five delegates by e-mail or by fax as soon as possible.
Registration dead line is on the Apri 20TH 2009 before the commencement of the program in America.
You should endeavour to contact the management of the below selected hotels in BURKINA FASO.

Please note that we cannot open group participation file with names forwarded without the passport numbers.

1.HOTEL DA CAPITAL
UNITE 24,NO 458,
AVENUE POMPIDO
BURKINA FASO

2.HOTEL DE FLOURISH
OUAGA, BURKINA FASO.

Point to note, when you make your reservation in any of this hotel, you should ask
for confirmation by fax to as you will need to fax the confirmation to the organizers in the US for the processing's of your documents.

For more information and assistance as regard the selected hotels in OUAGA BURKINA FASO
you can reach the secretary to the organizing committee
Prof. Raymong Ouedrago through this e-mail address.
[email protected]

Thanks and God Bless,

Yours Truly,

Right I better get on it then time is short still a small problem though

Quote:
-Thankyou for your fast responce Sister Christian It does however present us whith a
small problem we shall be in Benin inaugurating
a new Youth Church immediatly prior to the Conference-all our 4 passports arte at the
Benin Consulate for Visas right now
Dolphin House 16 The Broadway Stanmore Middlesex - HA7 4DW
(Sorry this pasted badly)
and our courier then has to take them to Belgium as there is no Embassy here in the UK for Burkino Faso

No problem to give you our 4 names but I cant get the Numbers untill they are returned in the meantime
we could look to book Accomadation I understand from Sister Jacky that she will be staying in the Flourish Hotel
so that might be the best choice for us

Do you have a link to there web site I cant seem to google it also do you have any contacts with youth Church Organisations
there as our principle interest is to meet with them and fund a developement project in Burkino Faso

Please get back to me quickly if this is OK as time is slipping away and your Conference and Contacts would probably save us
a fair bit of time and money

Yours in the Lord

Sinclair Crudall Co-ordinator Youth Outreach

Droped a hint here as to where the real money is but lads huh

Jacky still doesnt quiet understand but she is on her side

Quote:
Hello Sinclair,

Thank you for your letters.I have contacted the secretary here in the United States on your behalf.The organization has no intention to recieve more entries but I called them personally and they have accepted to register you despite the time.I told you that the organization is ready to take up your accomodation here in the United States,but since you are only attending for Burkina Faso,you will have to pay for hotel reservation as I earlier told you.

I sincerely advise that you start up the registration now by contacting the seceretary here,so that you can be given a confirmation that will enable you get VISA into Burkina Faso and also access into the conference.The confirmation letter has to be sent to you in time due to time factor.Hoping to read from you.Stay blessed.

JACKLINE FRANCOIS
[email protected]

So I forward her a copy of my previous mail to Christian

Quote:
Dear Sister Jacky I have just ritten to Sister Christian and I enclose a copy see below Thankyou so much for your personal support and we look forward to meeting you

Please if you can help us with local contacts who might benifit from our grants program any advance contact could save us time and money once we arrive

Yours in the Lord

Sinclair Crudall Co-ordinator Youth Outreach

Christian is on it

Quote:
Madam Anderson Christian
1894 CENTER SQUARE,
MASSACHUSETTS,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Dear Participants,

We saw your message right now, About the passport number, don't worry so far that you are not with it, only what you will do now is to send your group name and their country name with date of birth, We shall offer you Travelling Certificate under United Nation inplace of your passport, So now we are waiting for your hotel reservation with your group information,You also talk about Youth church organization, Yeah we have so many youth organization church there and you will meet most of big Youth Ministry,there is nothing to worry baout, Just try to contact one of the two hotel for your book, May God Bless You,

1.HOTEL DA CAPITAL
UNITE 24,NO 458,
AVENUE POMPIDO
BURKINA FASO

2.HOTEL DE FLOURISH
OUAGA, BURKINA FASO.

So I should contact a Hotel I guess But first the info she requested

Quote:
--Dearest Sister Christian Our Group Name is Evangelic Youth Development for Africa
and our country name is England we formed our orginisation on 23/12/07 so our second
birthday will be on this coming Xmas My nephew Charles and youth group members Zoe and Jill
along with myself completes our party just 4 and not the 5 you previously mentioned
I am rwittin to the Hotel Flourish for more information

Did you think about the contacts I asked for within the youth Churches there as we would
like to make first contact to save time later as we have to creat a list of potential
groups for our funding program any advise would be welcome

Sinclair Crudall

Well 6 days have passed so I should bring this all to a timely conclusion

To the Florish Hotel

Quote:
We would like to enquire about 2 rooms for the conference in may
please send us your website link

OOo a form for me goody

Quote:
DEAR PARTICIPANT,

Here is your travelling certificate form.
This tarvelling certficate will stand as ur international passport,
though it is 150$ but now your invitee will settle the bill for you,
so you will need to fill it and return it by fax or scan,

MADAM ANDERSON CHRISTIAN.

And a follow up

Quote:
Dear Participants,

Please send the name of each person with their date of birth, This is the Travelling Certificate form, fill it and send it back to us with your hotel confirmation letter,Don't worry about the youth church organization, We promise that you will know most of the big church organization here and over there,We are waiting for your confirmation,

With instructions right the Hotel a week into the bait

From Florish

Quote:
Dear Clients,

It is our pleasure welcoming you to our country on this special event "the international conference on
"CHILD ABUSE, LABOUR AND CHILD TRAFFICKING AND SEX EXPLOITATION” taking place here in BURKINA FASO. As for your request, we still have rooms available.

Thanks for patronizing our service.
Below are the available rooms and the official rate for ICOCT International participants.

All rates are in United States dollar and in our local
currency (CFA).

SINGLE ROOM $ 65 USD (40,000cfa) for a night for one
person DOUBLE SUITE $130 USD (80,000cfa) for two persons for a
night FAMILY SUITE $380 USD (200,000CFA).

This is informing of a living apartment that can contain up to 6 persons.
Each of these suites has a standby car and driver.

All suites and rooms has the following modern facilities
In-Room Movies
Safety Deposit Box
Outdoor Pool
Free Continental Breakfast
Cable TV
Jacuzzi / Hot Tub
In-Room Microwave
In-Room Refrigerator
Guest Laundry
In-Room Coffee Maker
Fitness Center
Iron & Board
Telephone w/ Data port
Hairdryers
Voice Mail

Your payment covers the use of all this facilities but damage of any facilities will be reimbursed by the
client before leaving the hotel. From the above price list you should make your choice and let us know immediately.

We shall reach you with our method of payment information and our refund policy when you make your choice of reservation known to us. You should inform us with the number of rooms, type of room and the number of days. The booking instruction given to us by the ICOCT organizing committee is that we should always make bookings from a day before the conference (which is the date of arrival being 24TH of MAY 2009 to the last day of the conference being 28TH of MAY 2009).

METHOD OF PAYMENT

Because of past experience we no more receiving payment through our bank. This method has proved ineffective to our clients and us. For Good result and effectiveness we are only receiving payment by Western Union Money Transfer . We do not accept payment by credit card or any other method apart from the Western Union Money Transfer.

In order to reach you with the confirmation of your hotel reservation as soon as possible, You Should forward half or full payment of your total hotel bill by Western Union Money Transfer BANK in your country to
our accountant MR, BABMAKINS JONES.

If the Western Union Money Transfer banks in your country do not send payment to outside countries, then you should forward your payment to our accountant from any of your nearby country that pays to out side countries. Please note that no reservation is successfully made without half or full payment. We can only send the official confirmation to you when we receive your half payment.

When you forward your half or full payment to our accountant from the Western Union Money Transfer bank either in your country or from another country, you should reach us by e-mail with the following information that will enable the accountant to cash the payment from the bank without any delay or confrontation. The needed information is as follows:

NAME OF SENDER...
AMOUNT SENT...
TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER....
TEST QUESTION..........
TEST ANSWER.........
NAME OF COUNTRY AND CITY WHERE PAYMENT WAS SENT FROM
NAME OF RECEIVER... ( BABMAKINS JONES )

YOU SHOULD ALSO FORWARD INFORMATION ON THE NUMBER OF ROOMS AND TYPE OF RULES THAT YOU ARE MAKING PAYMENT FOR. YOU SHOULD ALSO FORWARD THE FINAL NAMES AND PASSPORT NUMBERS OF EACH MEMBER THAT ARE FOR THE RESERVATION.

On receipt of your payment, we will forward the confirmation of your hotel reservation for days paid for by fax to you. Please don't forget to send your fax number when forwarding your payment information by e-mail to us.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PAYMENT COVERS
YOUR FEEDINGS.AND THAT THE ABOVE RATES ARE SUBJECTED TO CHANGES BECAUSE OF THE UNSTABLE EXCHANGE RATES.

REFUND POLICY

The ICOCT organizing committee has reached at an agreement with us the managements of the two selected hotels on Refund policy. Below is the reached agreement.

a) That any group or organization wishing to withdraw their participation in this conference after the payment of their hotel reservation can ask for refundment of their hotel reservation from the hotel management where they made their reservation.

b) That 75 % of the total payment will be refunded to the group or organization while the 25% will be used on bank transfer charges.

Attached to this e-mail is the group reservation form. You will fill only one copy of the forms for your group. Only your group leader's name is needed. You should return the form along with the payment receipt issued to you by the money gram transfer bank by fax or by e-mail attachment.

You can download for it. Any reservation form received without the bank payment receipt will not be treated or confirmed. Your payment should be as from half payment.

Thanks

HENRI MENDY
Secretary

HOTEL DE FLOURISH
PB 107, AVENUE KWAME N KRUMA,
OUAGA, BURKINA FASO.
TEL+226.712.97.201

CONTACT EMAIL: [email protected]

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONIZING .

Management
MR. Jonston Abeeb

One or two minor questions come to mind oh and i didnt notice the attachment asking for dates setting out prices etc in glorious lad blues reds and yellows

Jacky is back supportative as ever

Quote:
Hello Sinclair,

I am happy once again to recieve your letter.I am also happy to hear about your envagelical team,the Lord shall be your streanght,Amen.As you know we have so many youth ministries like yours coming from all over the world,just as you.I can only tell about christian youth ministry here in the United States,but I assure you that when you get to Africa and the conference in particular you will come across lots of youths around the world and of course around Africa.I wish you good luck as you make resercation and complete your registration.

But I can as well help you contact our co-organisers there in Africa they should have few information that can help.God bless you.

JACKLIN FRANCOIS.

Back to the Hotel

Quote:
--Thanks for your promt reply we to look forward to patronizing you The "living apartment" sounds interesting
Will it accomadate four of us? I still cant find your website or phone number come to that please can you advise

Sinclair Crudall

Still only a week gone

Oh and the info for Christian

Quote:
Dear Sister Christian here are our names

Sister Jacky thought you might be able to help us make preliminary contact with
some local youth groups that might benifit from our sponership program this would
be of great help and save us time at the conference as we will only be there for a few days
and having a short list would help
Sinclair Crudall (lead delegate)3/04/55
Charles Crudall 22/03/90
Zoe James 8/11/89
Jill DeVille 15/10/90

Regards Sinclair

Its really happening now note my new title Lead Delegate
just need to clear a point with Christian

Quote:
Thanks for this but I think this is for the U.S. we are only going to attend the African Youth Conference please
update your records and advise

Regards Sinclair Crudall

So no form filling after all I forward every thing to every one with the odd question just so we all know whats happening

The Hotel good oh

Quote:
Dear Clients,

No problem for you and your group, we shall arrange everything, We are waiting for the form we sent to you and your payment, We have our phone number here +22671297201,About the website you know that burkina faso is a small country we don't have website is after this conference we going do our website,hope to heard from you, you can call us anytime, you are wellcome to land of hope,God blessing you,

Thanks

HENRI MENDY
Secretary

HOTEL DE FLOURISH
OUAGA, BURKINA FASO.
TEL+226.712.97.201

Management
MR. Jonston Abeeb

".We here in the United States are really having a hard time here because of this case"

"I still do not understand what you said went wrong while trying to make payment"

"your reservation payment does cover up everything."

Absit invidia

Last edited by Shyguy on Tue May 05, 2009 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks to 419 Mike who explained how to publish I have re-edited it all Phew Great to learn new things

I havnt copied every mail here in three weeks there was 129 mails 54 from the lads about 40 off script just enough to keep the story line now it gets more fun with three lads persona I think the Hotel is a second lad as you will see

A few Questions I think

Quote:
Thanks for your promt reply could you give me further details on the "living apartment"? how many rooms facilities beds etc
do you have some pictures my nephew is sugesting wev stay at the Sofitel but im quiet keen to stay with you as Sister Jacky
will I understand also be there

Whilst waiting Christian sends us our progress report and another form

[quote]Hello Participants,

Greetings and Compliments from United States to you. we are working day and night for the forth coming Youths Conferences.

Your names are here with us.

We have opened your participation file and your participation file number is AC/US/305/ICOCT/2009/1134GB.

The file was opened with the following names.

1.Name : Sinclair Crudall
Date of birth: 3rd April 1955
Origin : England
Country Code : (+44)
.....................................................................................................
2.Name : Charles Crudall
Date of birth: 22 March 1990
............................................................................................
3.Name : Zoe James
Date of birth: 8 November 1989
...................................................................................................
4.Name : Jill DeVille
Date of birth: 15 October 1990
............................................................................................
You should join the list of participants from different countries whose documents are already on process by forwarding your conference registration forms and confirmations of your hotel reservations made
in BURKINA-FASO to us.

We have just little number of participants left to complete the
required number.

We need to forward the forms and confirmation of the hotel
Reservation in BURKINA-FASO to our US Immigration Advocate for the processing and authorization of the Burkina Faso visas in advance.

The process-sing of your group documents will start as soon as we receive your African hotel reservation confirmation with the Inter-national Youths Conference Participation form, which each and every one of you will fill and fax it back to us.

All your documents will be processed here in United States Before your visit to the BURKINA FASO Embassy in your Country.

You will get your visa from in Burkina faso Embassy in your country at

Burkina Faso Embassy
St Nicholas Road
SM1 1EL
Sutton
Surrey
United Kingdom,
OR
13, Kernaghan Park
Annahilt, Hillsborough
BT26 6DF
County Down
Northern Ireland
United Kingdom

We will forward your documents to The Ambassador for endorsement; you will get your visa through the Consular Section. Any information which is in your Passport is what you will use to fill your visa form which we will provide to you.

We will send your visa forms as soon as your African hotel
reservation confirmation with the International Youths Conference
Participation forms reach to us.

During your visit to the Embassy, One person will lead the entire group; you have only three questions to answer which will be revealed to you after the processing of your documents. You will travel with Burkina Faso Airline; you will get your tickets together withyour document at the burkina faso embassy in your country

Through our directives after the processing’s of your documents. I will get in touch with you as soon as you fax the forms together with your African hotel reservation confirmation which will prove that your group will go down to Africa for the second conference,

The Hotel will provide your Reservation Confirmation. You must be together with your fellow Youths as soon as we process your Documents.

Please view the attachment and print out the forms for each of the Participants in your group. In order not to delay the processing of your documents, you should fill and return by fax all forms in group along with the confirmation of your hotel reservation made in BURKINA-FASO on or before a week to the commencement of the program.

Please note that we have to reach the Embassy with the confirmation of your authorized visas and your official invitation before you go to the Embassy for the visas, If your visas are not processed and authorized by the BF Bureau of Immigrant Affairs we can not reach the Burkina faso Embassy for your visas.

In this regard we advise that you return all forms and the
Confirmation of your hotel reservation before time.

You should endeavour to contact the management of the below Selected hotels in BURKINA-FASO. They are as follows:

NAMES OF HOTELS AND THEIR CONTACT ADDRESS

1.HOTEL DA CAPITAL
UNITE 24,NO 458,
AVENUE POMPIDO
BURKINA FASO

2.HOTEL DE FLOURISH
OUAGA, BURKINA FASO.

Point to note, when you make your reservation in any of this hotel,
you should ask for confirmation by fax as you will need to fax the confirmation to the organizers in the US for the processing's of your documents and you may contact the secretary to the organizing committee in BURKINA-FASO for contact information on hotels in BURKINA-FASO through the below e-mail address
[email protected]

Thanks and may God bless you,

Yours Truly,
Madam Anderson Christian

Damn we could have got the Visas in the Uk after all

The Hotel is being a bit tardy so I ginger them up with some competition

[quote]The Sofitel Ouaga 2000 is a 5 star hotel located in the heart of the new administrative centre of Ouagadougou. The ideal venue for seminars and conventions, the hotel offers 600 m of modular space. In addition to a fitness centre with sauna, hammam and . jacuzzi, guests travelling on business can take advantage of free ADSL access in all of our rooms. The TENAKOUROU restaurant offers modern gastronomic cuisine, while the Coffee Shop and the Bar Wamde are the hotel s perfect meeting places.

This was their price

Their reply was a repeat of their first mail so

[quote]We are in touch with and hope to PATRONIZE Hotel Flourish but as you will see from the atace early mail we will be arriving from Benin
our passports are with them now and i wish we had known there is a consul in the UK it would have saved some expence please
if you have further questions talk to Sister Jacky or Sister Christian who no all about this

Sinclair Crudall

They should get it now

Not

They send the same again!!!

But Im patient

Quote:
I have already replied
[color]

[color=green]Dear Clients,
We have already send you all the information and the hotel form, check your mailbox and read the letter very well and fill the form, hope to heard from you,

Thanks

HENRI MENDY
Secretary

HOTEL DE FLOURISH
OUAGA, BURKINA FASO.
TEL+226.712.97.201

Management[color]

Up to a point

Quote:
[color=red]Dear Henri I am at a bit of a loss here I read every thing and am asking for a quote on the "living apartment" you advertise below
please READ the mails again and respond accordingly you DONT give the price and I cant guess hoping to be able to patronize you
soon

Sinclair Crudall

Thats clearer

Dear Clients,
This is the quote of the hotel apartments

SINGLE ROOM $ 65 USD (40,000cfa) per night for one person
for one week is $455 USD (280,000cfa)

DOUBLE SUITE $130 USD (80,000cfa) for two persons for a night,
for one week is $910 USD (560,000cfa)

FAMILY SUITE $380 USD (200,000CFA)
for one week is $266o USD (1,400,000cfa)

Thanks

HENRI MENDY
Secretary

Hmm just to be sure

Quote:
Thanks for that so how I get it is your "living apartments" and "family Suites " are the same?
and please can I have some pics and details of the suite/apartment

Sofitel was cheaper than you no discount for a week?

Sinclair Crudall

Time to complain to our friend in high places

Dear Sister Jacky I have been attemtin to make reservations with Hotel Florish in fact ive had
5 mails from them today but i have to say they seem not to bother to read what I say and just either send the same
mail again or imply that I am stupid. Have you stayed there befor? as Im begining to have my dougbts
my nephew Charles wants us to book Sofitel but I will see if they stop being insulting and incompitent a little longer

Yours In The Lord

Sinclair Crudall lead delegate

Jacky must have kicked up as the hotel replied quickly

Quote:
Dear Clients,

We have sent you attachement of the hotel pic , just click it

Thanks

HENRI MENDY
Secretary

HOTEL DE FLOURISH
OUAGA, BURKINA FASO.
TEL+226.712.97.201

Management

With a mail with no attachements time for a slap

This is the 6th mail today Henri and yet again we are no further ahead CLICK WHAT

I have copied in Sister Jacky one of the organisers as this is almost unbelievable a simple
request for some suite/apartment info and pics SHOULD be easy for a good Hotel surely you have been asked befor?

Please READ my emails and respond to MY questions or am I being very old fashioned?

I apolagise if i am now being kurt but I have a lot of arrangements yet to make and this is becoming wearysome

Sincerly Sinclair Crudall

And just to promote lad Harmony

Quote:
Dear Sister Jacky sorry to drag you in at what must be a busy time
for us both but as you can see its not getting better and I thought you
should no

Yours in the Lord Sinclair Crudall

Hello Sinclair,

Sorry for replying you so late ,it was beyond my control.I have been in a crusial meeting towards the conference.I undrestand how you feel ,the time is short.It was also agrred upon by the organization that all entries should close by the end of the month.I have attended conferences like this in the past in Burkina Faso.I have always prefered Hotel Flourish due to thier hospitality and warm services to foreigners that visit the

Jacky has a tech probs

Quote:
I seem not to have recieved part of your mail

Sinclair

Reassurance

Hello Sinclair,

I have just seen the mails you just sent.I am a christian I have been working in different ministries for long.I have been to Burkina Faso for several conferences and christian meetings and I have been using this Hotel for a long time.Since its a French country and of course the managers of the hotels might not understand much of English.

I strongly advise that you go ahead with your reservation,having it in mind that I cannot aprove of a bad hotel.I have already concluded my reservation with them,and I am looking forward to meeting you including different christian youths all around the world.I apologise for any embarasment you might have gone through in the course of your registration towards the conference.Send my blessings to other members of your group,as we all continue to fast and pray towards the success of the conference.Remain blessed in Jesus' name Amen.If you have anything else you want to discuss ,feel free to write me.

I will Jacky I will and of course language problems how stupid of me!!

Quote:
Thanks for that Sister jacky its just they dont tell me how many beds rooms in the apartment
and as you no in addition to my nephew we have two young women with us and I must no what the
sleeping arangements are perhaps there is a french translator I can use and of course i had never
thought of an language issue thank you so much for your kindness

Yours in the Lord Dinclair Crudall

somthing wierd happened with the quotes i had missed one and now its grown after re-editing eek

".We here in the United States are really having a hard time here because of this case"

"I still do not understand what you said went wrong while trying to make payment"

Absit invidia
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So armed with Babel (and multibabel) I sally forth into the world of Linguistics

Quote:
Si désolé pour missunderstanding sûr aidera ceci
Merci pour cela ainsi comment j'obtiens c'est votre " ; apartments"
vivant ; et " ; " de suites de famille ; est-ce que mêmes sont ?
et svp peux j'avoir quelques PICS et détails de la suite/de appartement
Sofitel était meilleur marché que vous aucun escompte pendant une
semaine ?
Également la page avec le PICS de salle n'a pas un clic

Thats clear

Yup a big sigh of relief all round

Quote:
Cher Client,

Nous sommes vraiment désolé pour le petit malentendu, nous avons à comprendre vos sentiments et les informations nécessaires dont vous aurez besoin de nous, j'aurais pu revenir à vous OnTime mais notre serveur a été un peu plus bas et, en outre, un peu occupé aussi assister à certains de nos clients!

Vous êtes fortement invités à ce pays et nous nous engageons à vous rendre des services de notre mieux, ici, dans notre hôtel, nous pensons que notre famille costume appartement sont en mesure de vous servir de votre propre goût de satiifaction, nous ne cherchons pas à blesser l'un de nos client parce que la clientèle a toujours raison, vous n'avez rien à craindre, notre famille contiennent une combinaison de trois chambres à coucher avec grand salon et WC, salle de bains. Tous nos clients sont très bienvenus et nous prions pour leur sécurité partout où ils proviennent.

Nous sommes en attente de vous entendre.

Henri.

Dear Client,

We are very sorry for the little misunderstanding, we have got to understand your feeling and the neccessary informations that you will need from us, i could have get back to you ontime but our server was a little bit down and moreover a little bit busy also attending to some of our clients!

You are highly welcome to this country and we promise to render to you our best services, here in our hotel we believe that our family suit appartment are able to serve you to your own taste of satiifaction, we do not mean to hurt any of our customer because customer are always right, you have nothing to worry about, our family suit is contain of three bed rooms with big sitting room and toilet, bathroom. All our customers are highly welcome and we do pray for their safety where ever they are coming from.

We shall be waiting to hear from you.

Henri.

Back on track then Jacky thinks so to

Quote:
Hello Sinclair,

I am sure you have contacted the Hotel and you have resolved all issues with them.Just make sure that you conclude all detailed prepearation.May the Lord be with.
Yours in faith

JACKLINE FRANCOIS

I reply to the Hotel easy now

[quote]Hope this is clear
That s improving massively we can jaw properly now the concern of the youngesters is seeing some
pics at the moment they are drooling over these pics help me reassure them please look here
Que s nous améliorant massivement peut mâchoire correctement maintenant
le souci des youngesters voit qu'un certain PICS à l'heure actuelle ils
radotent au-dessus des ces PICS m'aident à les rassurer pour satisfaire
regardent ici
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-16424761-action-pictures-sofitel_ouaga_2000-i;_ylt=Al4wndqjKdyv06e_ZCaZkyriphQB

c'est
la sorte de chose qu'ils veulent voir satisfont ainsi envoient quelque
chose assez si vous vous rappelez le " ; here" de clic ; n'a pas
travaillé

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-16424761-action-pictures-sofitel_ouaga_2000-i;_ylt=Al4wndqjKdyv06e_ZCaZkyriphQB

this is the sort of thing they want to see so please send something pretty if you remember the "click here" didnt work

- hat s improving massively we can jaw properly now the concern of the youngesters is seeing some pics
at the moment they are drooling over these pics help me reassure them please look here

Multibabel is a real find

YUP

Quote:
Chère soeur Jacky que je biseaute vous remercie assez de préciser l'issue Im de langue sure ce sera tout navigation plate dorénavant de la discussion jaillit la lumière ici sans votre encouragement j'aurais probablement abandonné et florish non jamais patronné d'hôtel Encore beaucoup de mercis et éloge soient à lui Délégué de fil de Sinclair Crudall de respect

No idea whats happening here with the format though

Absit invidia
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am impressed with the organisation heres Christian again

Quote:
Madam Anderson Christian
1894 CENTER SQUARE,
MASSACHUSETTS,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Dear Participants,

Greeting to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I'm very sorry for not write you, We have a meeting today here about the conference, So how is your group, I think you have make your hotel reservation in one of the two hotel we mention for you, Sincllair i pray that God we be with you and your group member, hope to hear from you, May God Bless you,

Thanks and God Bless,

Yours Truly,
Madam Anderson Christian..

No Problemo

[quote]Dear Sister Christian good to here from you yes I think we are nearly there
just waiting for the apartment and hotel pics to reassure the youngsters they
want to stay at the Sofitel but due to Sister Jacky drawing the language problem
to our attention we can now we can now parle francais and im sure every thing will
go as it needs to

Regards Sinclair Crudall lead delegate

The Hotel sends 3 mails with mix and match pics ripped from a variety of sources

[quote]Dear Clients,

All rooms are luxurious, comfortable and spacious, with en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, telephone, tea and coffee-making facilities as well as satellite television, hope to hear from you, you are wellcome,

Thanks

Sorry for the format still dont know why

Christian is back

Quote:
Madam Anderson Christian
1894 CENTER SQUARE,
MASSACHUSETTS,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Dear Participants,

Complement of the season to you and your group, I hope you are doing great over there with your people, Yaeh i saw your mail, just make sure that you do the reservation in time, So we are waiting for you, Almight God we be with you and your group, I pray for you and your group everyday,i attend one programe in church yestreday very intresting, God is wonderful, we shall meet very soon, do the reservation ok,so everything will be ok,

Thanks and God Bless,

Yours Truly,

The Youths meantime want to know about the outside of the Hotel and swimming pool dont think the translator quiet worked here

Quote:
Mercie Henri Il est été reconnaissant d'une telle manière a fait exactement à la demande de la chose pour les jeunes vous a que le groupement est le nécessaire, parce que ce n'était pas l'External du projectile de l'hôtel ?

And to Christian (with dreams of future travels)

Thankyou Sister Christian for your kind thoughts I hope we can get our resevations
confirmed early next week of our patronization of Hotel Florish and we will forward them to
you is that right and you will confirm us you already have all the names ages etc We would
still appreciate any advance contact wi
th deserving Christian Groups who might be eligible for one of our grants as you no we will be in
Benin befor the conference to inaugarate a Youth Church built with a grant from our Patron.

Your in the Lord Sinclair Crudall lead delegate

Absit invidia
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're welcome. Glad to help. I'm not new to forums, but I am rather new to baiting. If there's anything more I can do, it is my pleasure.

You bait is coming along good so far. I'm glad you got the lad to respond. It seems they may be getting desperate since it is the first of the month.. they may have gotten their monthly checks for their nasty works and now can afford to get down to the internet cafe. Keep it going...

~~mike~~
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right where were we ah yes Christians back

Quote:
Dear Participants,

We heard you well, no problem for you and your group, We have already open a file for your group, We are just waiting for the reservation confirmation so that we can submit your file in time,We assure you that you we enjoy the conference and you will meet most of the church youth there local and internations, We need to work for God , Jesus is the only way for us to follow, infact i like people that is already to work for God,

May God Bless You and your group, See you soon,

Thanks and God Bless,

Yours Truly,

Havnt heard from the hotel so I let J and C know

Quote:
Dear Sisters I havnt recieved a reply from Henri is every thing ok do you think? Im not sure what to do as time is growing short
and I would like this booking made as you will see below I thanked them and just asked if they have a pool as there was no picture of the outside perhaps they have had a busy weekend

and reassurance arrives

Quote:
Dear Participants,

Greeting to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Sinclair i saw your message now in my mailbox, about the hotel, they have everything, their environment is good looking, that is one of the reason we nominated them as one of the hotel, So Sinclair don't worry about anything, Just make the reservation, so that we can submit your file this week, How is your weekend and your group member?

May God Bless You and your group, See you soon,

Thanks and God Bless,

Yours Truly,

Am I being chided?

[/quote]Hello Sinclair,

I was glad when I saw your mail.Hope you had a wonderful weekend?I enjoyed my weekend,because I had a wonderful time with my brethren in a prayer program.I thought by now you would have concluded your reservation with the hotel.I have recommended this hotel for these reasons,
I am a christian and have no reason to give you a bad recomendation.Secondly,it was nominated by the organisers due to the facilities in the hotel.Thirdly,I have stayed in the hotel during my stay in Africa,and I can assure you they have swimming pool facilities.So you can go ahead and get intouch with the hotel,since the time is short.You can write me anytime you have any question.I am also looking forward to seeing you at the conference.stay blessed.

JACKLINE FRANCOIS.

[/quote]

Absit invidia
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I ask Henri if he understands Ive confirmed

Quote:
Cher Henri Im a enchanté pour confirmer la réservation pour votre appartement/familyroom pour une semaine avec $$266o envoyez s'il vous plaît une facture pro forma à l'Outreach de la jeunesse (Sinclair Crudall) et de vous ils de petits groupes et moi du paiement immédiat d'acount de l'arange tandis que vous apreciate avec le befor des shorts du temps notre arrivée à la bénigne que votre réponse prompte sera appréciée notre date d'arrivée aurez 5/23/2009 ans

Sinclair Crudall lead delegate-

Just let the ladies know

Quote:
Thank you both for all your help and support I have just confirmed the
booking with the hotel I look
forward to meeting you both in Christian Fellowship

Sinclair Crudall

Right all done

Quote:
Chers clients,

Accusé de réception à la réception de votre dernier poste à l'hôtel, il semble de la gestion de cet hôtel que vous n'êtes pas prêt à respecter les règles et la réglementation de cette institution, la raison est que vous avez été parambulating sur la question de votre réservation d'hôtel réservation de paiement, dans l'une de nos précédentes mail de votre groupe, nous ont d'ores et déjà indiquer que tous les participant recomemded à notre hôtel pour la quatrième Conférence à venir doivent faire leur paiement avant leur arrivée afin que nous puissions émettre leur confirmation de réservation et de le transmettre à eux et à l'Organisateur en Amérique pour la vérification et la confirmation de leur venue.

Nous acceptons uniquement les paiements par Western Union Money Transfer, afin que nous puissions être en mesure de publier votre confirmation OnTime.
Nous ne sommes pas vous forcer, parce que les clients ont toujours raison, mais nous acceptons seulement les paiements par Western Union transfert d'argent.
Il ne s'agit pas d'un logement individuel, c'est le logement qui a trait à la quatrième place prochaine conférence et il ne sera pas facile pour cet hôtel de permettre à tout participant de faire leurs paiements à leur arrivée parce que certaines personnes ne fera que profiter de l'occasion pour aider les leur propre intérêt, et encore moins de leur promesse.
C'est adviceable pour vous et votre groupe de membres pour faire votre réservation d'hôtel avant de réserver le paiement OnTime obtenir le plein partout.
Nous avons encore des combinaisons pour vous que votre exigeant, mais si vous ne vous conformez pas OnTime nous libérer pour des participants, car toutes les chambres est sur le point d'obtenir le plein plus tôt.
Nous acceptons de réservation d'hôtel Réservation de paiement avant la confirmation de votre réception.

Merci

HENRI MENDY
Secretary

HOTEL DE FLOURISH
OUAGA, BURKINA FASO.
TEL+226.712.97.201

Management
MR. Jonston Abeeb

Wonder what it means???

Now C
Quote:
Dear Participants,

We heard you well, now you can forward your hotel confirmation letter to us, So that we can join it with your file and submit it today, May God Bless You, We are waiting,

Thanks and God Bless,

Yours Truly,

Today ok lets see the hotel translation did it on babel all by its self

Quote:
Dear Sisters Jacky and Christian
I enclose the translation of Hotel Florish answer to my reservation request to be honest I cant really understand them I asked for a pro forma invoice for our accounts so that I could get it paid into there account with western union bank , although they dont give the account number I have no idea what they mean about parambulators (there are certainly no youths under 1Cool, milk and "certain people.....even less there promise" do you think they have sent me the mail by mistake?to be honest Im a little worried at such a strange responce from a reputable Hotel they must have been asked for an invoice befor or is that a special word in french that the translator doesnt work with

Sinclair

On Line translation

Acknowledgement of delivery with the reception of your last station with l' hotel, it seems management of this hotel that you n' do not be ready to comply with the rules and the regulation of this institution, the reason is that you were parambulating on the question of your reservation d' hotel reservation of payment, in l' one of our preceding email of your group, have us d' now and already to indicate that all the participant recomemded in our hotel for the fourth Conference to come must make their payment before their arrival so that we can emit their confirmation of reservation and to transmit it to them and l' Organizer in America for the checking and the confirmation of their arrival. We accept only the payments by Western Union Money Transfer, so that we can be able to publish your OnTime confirmation. We are not you to force, because the customers are right always, but we accept only the payments by Western Union d' transfer; money. It s' d' does not act; an individual housing, c' is the housing which milked in the fourth nearest place conference and it will not be easy for this hotel to make it possible any participant to make their payments on their arrival because certain people will do nothing but benefit from l' occasion to help theirs own interest, and even less theirs promise. C' is adviceable for you and your group of members to make your reservation d' hotel before reserving the OnTime payment to obtain the full one everywhere. We still have combinations for you that your demanding, but if you do not conform OnTime to release us for participants, because all the rooms is on the point d' to obtain the full one earlier. We accept reservation d' hotel Reservation of payment before the confirmation of your reception.
----- Original message -----
To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 07:16:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DEAR CLIENT.

lets see if that helps speed things up

I forward the booking confirmation to C

Quote:
Dear Sister Christian here is a copy of our comfimation of booking to the Hotel again many thanks for all your kindness

----- Original message -----
To: "Flourish hotel" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 05:45:06 -0700
Subject: Re: our apartment

-Cher Henri Im a enchanté pour confirmer la réservation pour votre appartement/familyroom pour une semaine avec $$266o envoyez s'il vous plaît une facture pro forma à l'Outreach de la jeunesse (Sinclair Crudall) et de vous ils de petits groupes et moi du paiement immédiat d'acount de l'arange tandis que vous apreciate avec le befor des shorts du temps notre arrivée à la bénigne que votre réponse prompte sera appréciée notre date d'arrivée aurez 5/23/2009 ans

And C tries to explain

Quote:
Dear Partcipant,

The respond from the hotel might be a minstake from the transalation or the hotel are chocked up with so much client, due to the short period of time to the conference. Anyway i do appologise for any misunderstading that might happen inbetween you and the management of the hotel, Actually there is no link between the organiser's and the hotel concerning their mode of payment and we can not change it, with all respect i advice you that you should follow their mode of payment, that is through western union money transfer.

Your's Truely,
Christian.

I know Westen Oingion BANK transfer thats what I said

Quote:
Dear Sister Christian yes I thought it must be somthing like that
I will write to them again and try to keep it simple I realise there
is no conection between this orginization and the hotel but I thank you
for all you efforts on our behalf

Sinclair

J understands the suffering Ive had

Quote:
Hello Sinclair,

I am not happy with the way you are been upset by the hotel,I will take this up at the meeting here in the United States,I do not think they ment what they said.But not withstanding I will take this up and write an official letter to the secretary and the hotel management.Making it clear that all participants must be treated with respect.I am sure that you are going through all this due to your determination to attend the long awaited conference.

I will do everything possible at my capacity to see that you and your group are part of this conference.I do not understand what you said about payment,But I should be able to tell you a little bit more about hotel payment and reservation.Due to cases of fraud been reported by the hotel,the hotel and the organisers have agreed that all payment by participants should be done through Western Union money transfer.I and all the youth groups here in the United States participating in the conference paid through Wester Union money transfer which is safe.All the Western union transfer documents and slip will be sent to the hotel and office of the secretary through fax or email,this will authenticate your payment,for easy process of your registration.You can go ahead and ask the hotel for mode of payment.I assure you with all sincerity that after payment you will be given a confirmation letter prior to the conference.I hope you are praying towards the conference.Stay blessed.do not hesitate to write if you need further assistance.Yours in faith.

JACKLINE FRANCOIS.

Should be easy now So I ask for their WU Bank number

Quote:
La chère chrétienne de soeur de Henri pense que la traduction pourrait
nous poser des problèmes
Par hasards nous sommes malentendu que je confirmais ma réservation
pour votre pièce de /family d'apartement et te demandais d'expédier la
facture anticipée pour nos comptes ici et le nombre de votre uonion
occidental de banque ainsi nous pouvons vous payer

felicitations Sinclair Crudall lead delegate

Oh and the invoice of course

Back to English

Quote:
Dear Clients,
METHOD OF PAYMENT

Because of past experience we no more receive payment through our bank. This method has proved ineffective to our clients and us. For Good result and effectiveness we only receive payment by Western Union Money Transfer . We do not accept payment by credit card or any other method apart from the Western Union Money Transfer.

In order to reach you with the confirmation of your hotel reservation as soon as possible, You Should forward full payment of your total hotel bill by Western Union Money Transfer BANK in your country to
our accountant MR, BABMAKINS JONES.

If the Western Union Money Transfer banks in your country do not send payment to outside countries, then you should forward your payment to our accountant from any of your nearby country that pays to out side countries. Please note that no reservation is successfully made without full payment. We can only send the official confirmation to you when we receive your payment.

When you forward your payment to our accountant from the Western Union Money Transfer bank either in your country or from another country, you should reach us by e-mail with the following information that will enable the accountant to cash the payment from the bank without any delay or confrontation.

The needed information is as follows:

NAME OF SENDER...
AMOUNT SENT...
TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER....
TEST QUESTION..........
TEST ANSWER.........
NAME OF COUNTRY AND CITY WHERE PAYMENT WAS SENT FROM
NAME OF RECEIVER... ( BABMAKINS JONES )

On receipt of your payment, we will forward the confirmation of your hotel reservation for days paid for by fax to you. Please don't forget to send your fax number when forwarding your payment information by e-mail to us.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PAYMENT COVERS
YOUR FEEDINGS.AND THAT THE ABOVE RATES ARE SUBJECTED TO CHANGES BECAUSE OF THE UNSTABLE EXCHANGE RATES.

Thanks

HENRI MENDY
Secretary

HOTEL DE FLOURISH
OUAGA, BURKINA FASO.
TEL+226.712.97.201

Management
MR. Jonston Abeeb

A quick word of appreciation to J who has started to call me Sister

Quote:
Dear Sister Jacky I am yet again delighted with your and Sister Christians level of support I am sure no
disrespect was intended I have simplified my communication and am just waiting for there invoice so I
can get the funds released and into the secure transfer

Sincerely Sinclair

And to Henri yes Iknow WU Bank got it but weres the invoice??

Cher Henri j'ai compris pendant quelque temps que vous système de
paiement de r est westen à travers l'ouinion de ce que j'ai besoin pour
effectuer le paiement est une FACTURE de sorte que je puisse remettre
les fonds
Sinvclair Crudall

This is ten days into the bait

Absit invidia
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally the Hotel gets it together

Quote:
Dear Clients,

We are sent you the hotel invoice with the attachment, hope to hear you,

Thanks

HENRI MENDY
Secretary

What a pity the attached invoice was blank, Lads.......

Quote:
Re: Pro-Form Invoice

[email protected]
To:
"Flourish hotel" <[email protected]>, "Youthconveneprog Secretary" <[email protected]>, "jackline fransois" <[email protected]> [Add]
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 2:47 AM (2 weeks ago)
Show full header

Cher Henri j'ai été enchanté pour recevoir votre facture finalement mais AM aucun clairifiant au sujet de la façon procéder car il est blanc si le temps n'étaient pas à une prime que je verrais ceci comme défi simple de communication mais car nous partirons pour le Bénin la deuxième semaine de mai je vraiment n'ayez pas le temps pour ceci et contacterez vos concurrents Respect Sinclair Crudall

Dear Henri I was delighted to recieve your invoice finaly but am no clearer about how to proceed as it is blank if time were not at a premium I would see this as a simple challenge of communication but as we will be leaving for Benin the second week of May I really dont have time for this and will contact your competitors

After all you get two Hotels like this one I bet they will not make the same errors

Quote:
Reservations

[email protected]
To:
[email protected], "Youthconveneprog Secretary" <[email protected]>, "jackline fransois" <[email protected]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 3:05 AM (2 weeks ago)
Show original
Show full header

-- Cher Monsieur/Madame We sont des délégués en partie prochaine de
conférence de la jeunesse de quatre arrivera du Bénin le 22 mai et
restera pour une semaine prière de pour faire suivre vos hôtels
publicité, des photos de salles etc. avec une description des services
et les prix de préférence d'une suite ou appartement avec deux chambres
à coucher ou plus pour cette période Délégué de fil de Sinclair Crudall
de respect

Dear Sir/Madam We are delegates in the upcoming Youth Conference party
of four will arrive from Benin on 22nd May and will stay for one week
please forward your Hotels publicity ,photos of rooms etc along with a
description of services and the prices of preferably a suite or
apartment with two or more bedrooms for this period

Time to moan I think

[/quote]Dear Sister I have copied both you and Sister Christian in on my mails to Henri
at the Florish Hotel and I am now inclined to agree that they need a official complaint
from your orginisation to be honest Ive never come across this kind of incompitence and I am suprised
they manage to get any reservations at all to send a empty invoice after my repeated requests and explanations,in French,
is such a appaling display of lazyness and lack of attention to detail I cant imagine what there service
to guests must be like. I await a reply from your other recommendation and hope they can behave
proffessionaly and in a timly manner

Once again many thanks for all your support

Sincerly Sinclair Crudall
[/quote]

That got some action at last

Quote:
Dear Clients,

On behalf of the hotel management, I strongly apologise for the delay in sending an invoice in receipt of your reservation.we thank you for your patience and tolerance ever since you made reservation with our hotel.We are a reputable Hotel here in Burkina Faso ,and we have no intention whatsoever to upset or dicourage your involvement with the organisers of the conference you are attending, who have been our direct client for sometime now.We assure and promise you of a befitting welcome and attractive servces,when you arrive.Accept our profound apology and go ahead with your payment.The empty invoice we sent was an error by one of our staffs in the account section.
Ignore the tax, and pay only room(family suite)charges.Once again thank you.May God bless you.We have attached another invoice.

Thanks

HENRI MENDY
Secretary

Great a invoice with an amount $3138 including 418 tax which they discount well nearly there

And a little reminder to the other Hotel who are ignoring me for some reason!!

Quote:
Cher Monsieur/Madame Respondez si vous plais

--

[email protected]

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 03:05 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>
> -- Cher Monsieur/Madame We sont des délégués en partie prochaine de
> conférence de la jeunesse de quatre arrivera du Bénin le 22 mai et
> restera pour une semaine prière de pour faire suivre vos hôtels
> publicité, des photos de salles etc. avec une description des services
> et les prix de préférence d'une suite ou appartement avec deux chambres
> à coucher ou plus pour cette période Délégué de fil de Sinclair Crudall
> de respect
>
> Dear Sir/Madam We are delegates in the upcoming Youth Conference party
> of four will arrive from Benin on 22nd May and will stay for one week
> please forward your Hotels publicity ,photos of rooms etc along with a
> description of services and the prices of preferably a suite or
> apartment with two or more bedrooms for this period
>
> Regards Sinclair Crudall lead delegat

And another reprimand for Henri

Quote:
Dear Henri I realy dont understand you guys its been hours since I wrote to you and even now
when you do manage an invoice you complicate it by saying "Dont pay the tax" which wilst welcome
as a discount means I cant enter it into our organisations accounts as it wont reconcile If you
realy want us to patronize you please control this yourself and raise a new invoice with the correct
amount reflected in the last colum I realy have no more time to waste with this transaction.

This really is your last chance to put this rite as I have ritten to the other Hotel De Capital im sure
they cant be as lax as you guys have proved to be

Yours Frustratedly Sinclair Crudall lead delegate

And a new invoice correct at last

Quote:
Dear Clients,

Once again ,we apologise for that.Thank you for your patience.May God bless you.
Thanks

HENRI MENDY
Secretary

Quote:
E$xcellent My Dear Henri bravo I note that on your invoice there is nothing to indicate
that this includes Pensione Complet I am right in thinking this price is full board?

I shall be leaving my Office shortly but tomorrow i will raise our purchase order and
get on to western ouinion to transfer the money

I am pleased we have been able to resolve this and look forward to patronizing you again shortly

There not so bad huh but where the other Hotel got to?

[/quote]La chère gestion veuillez répondre à mon email pressant Sinclair Crudall
--
[/quote]

Well it "could" all still go wrong

Absit invidia
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic