SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Her Name Is Prisca

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GEEIMATREE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, she said her full name is Mindy Prisca Ruan.
She is using a yahoo.com e-mail address so I'm to understand that those are pretty tough to trace.

Anyway, her e-mail address (legit or not) is: <[email protected].

Anybody know anything about her? I've been going along with her for a couple weeks now and we are now to the point where she wants me to "Western Union" her $200.00; she says for passport fees (blah blah blah). Well, I've been B/S'ing my way out of doing it but she gave me an address:

Prisca Close
12 Chuwku
Orile, Lagos 23401 Nigeria

I don't know if this is a real address or not. I was tempted to go to Western Union just to see if they would verify the address but I haven't yet; nor have I sent her any money.

When we first began messaging each other she e-mailed me a picture of herself that looks like something out of an issue of S.I. Swimsuit.
She claims to want to be with me here in the states. Oh, she also told me she was from......Texas, I think; I would have to go back to the saved IM's to verify that though.

Everything she told me; true or not; is interesting; there's a little more to the story also, but perhaps later.

I was just wondering if anyone else has received anything from this person.

TIA

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's never their real address. You can pick up a WU payment anywhere in the world if you have the recivers name and the MTCN.

A Yahoo address can often be traced via the headers, depending on which ISP they are using. This is why baiters often won't use them.

Have a read around in help and tips, or use search to find out more.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. Also, yahoo is quite easy to trace (if we're talking about IP's anyway). Just post up the headers and someone will tell you where the lad is actually mailing from...

This also seems more like something for the romance-baiting forum... You might want to edit/leet/mask out her e-mail address and other stuff to prevent her from seeing this when she googles herself.

Offtopic but nonetheless important stuff:
x Welcome!!!
x Bait safe
x Head over to the help/hints/tips board and apply for a mentor in the appropriate sticky, you know you want one.

ETA: Okay Roy, you were faster Wink

GEEIMATREE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
It's never their real address. You can pick up a WU payment anywhere in the world if you have the recivers name and the MTCN.

A Yahoo address can often be traced via the headers, depending on which ISP they are using. This is why baiters often won't use them.

Have a read around in help and tips, or use search to find out more.

Okay, this is gonna sound stupid....."Help & Tips?"

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Help and Tips forum, here - http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic