SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"you are chasing shadow"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This would normally have gone in the Goofy Crap thread in General, but this one's a doozy.

I received an ATM card letter and told the Lad(ette) that s/he needn't bother, that General Nu55a had taken charge, and:

Quote:
You snooze, you lose, girlie.

Next thing I get a message from the next stage of the ATM scam! It began:

Quote:
The message you sent to Mr.Johnson of atm department has been received by us.
(Which of course I hadn't sent)

I wrote back:

Quote:
There's been a mistake. I didn't write to Mr Johnson at any time. Major-General Nu55a has been tasked with this business; Ms C0le has obviously forwarded my details to you against my wishes.

The Lad replied in... well, somewhat overdone mode:

Quote:
Sir,
Maybe you do not know that you are chasing shadow by sending that kind of message.What on earth will warrant you to tell me that a gesture done by Mrs.Cole to save you from an impending doom over your fund was against your wishes.This is unbelieveable.
We live to see the outcome of your decision because you will realize your mistake in due time.
Management.

Shocked

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
save you from an impending doom

Laughing

Maybe instead of a trunkbox, they have the money inside the chest that holds the Holy Grail, hence the impending doom if you open it, ask them about that Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking that maybe when you used the ATM card, a 16 ton weight dropped on your head.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'...and you are scamming a ghost...'
well, if you think your cover is blown, anyway!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic