SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cheque massbait - maybe on again - watch this space

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158457

I posted this in the Surplus area after some maggot scammer spoofed my email address in a Cheque Scam mailing and had two of my accounts shut down (including one that had nothing to do with spam). So far over 4,000 error messages have hit the inbox since I had the account restored - making it effectively useless as a catcher.

I'd like this cheque scammer nailed to the wall. Anyone willing?

Edited to replace quote tags with url...

Edited again to change title

Edited again to change title again

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:18 am; edited 4 times in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely! And I suggest any new baiters wanting to come along for the ride should do so too! A good massbait is a nice gentle introduction and gets you involved in a nice easy way Smile

YaStreb, will you be leading the initial stages of the massbait, keep us all on-story and orchestrating the mayhem (at least until we're all dancing hand in hand?) A led massbait, especially with a cheque lad, can give him all the more hell, and by shutting down 2 of your characters he's really asking for a coordinated response Wink
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in...first mass bait, so I'll need some help.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never done a check scammer before. Count me in. Smile

First mass bait for me as well. Will you be coordinating the bait, Yastreb?

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria

Last edited by Larson on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MBL, he hasn't disabled my baiter accounts, so the baiting goes on - for now...

Given the number of error messages hitting my inbox, I think the Lad cast the net really wide, so anyone and everyone could have a go. I've never co-ordinated a mass bait; does anyone want to be orchestrator, or just adviser?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in too, lads have gone a bit quiet this last hour or two, I'm drumming my fingers, need a bit more action.

Which persona would suit this lad best?

The bent as a ten bob note eccentric guy in his 80's, or the old battleaxe from the womens institute whose been feeling a bit randy all week? Or maybe the dumb blonde with the humongous great swinging tatties that could knock a lad out blind with one swipe?

Take your pick.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm game for providing some steering and acting as point man if you like - We had a wonderful cheque massbait a year or so ago, by a bit of coordination we had all of his victims warned off, he had only baiters on his books, posting cheques to drop boxes everywhere and of course he had to recruit shipping agents to collect the monies and post the cheques yielding all sorts of accounts for killing. Oh, and just to spice up the storylines we ended up with gangsters, hitmen, hackers, guys on the run, kidnappings and shootouts, love and betrayal, the whole rainbow after a couple of months. Look up "very annoyed cheque lad" if you want to follow the story - it was Bonkers, but he bought it - and those $$$ never arrived Smile

I was but a bit player in that bait, and can't guarantee the same level of fun with this lad, but we can try Smile
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
(at least until we're all dancing hand in hand?)

I'll join in if you promise to wear your tux and lead. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a small role in that bait - I was the Russian gangster!

MBL, accepted - and please don't disappoint Dora!

Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora, round up the cool kids and new starters we're going to have a massbait party Smile

Ok one and all, to get started head over to the link in Yastrebs original post, and using one or more of your favourite characters (there will be plenty more chances to play, so no need to wade in heavy just yet) send an "I'm interested tell me more" email. We'll straight bait for a couple of days whilst he's getting his lists together - right now we want him to think he's got a good haul of willing and compliant victims.

Don't bother going in with too much detail just now, keep it short and sweet - he's still on script, let's let him use it up before we start playing Smile

Everyone report back here by Sunday 6PM GMT (in time for the scambaiters web radio show - see the sticky and come and play) and post who you're baiting as and any interesting responses from our new best friend Wink
TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, email just sent to the lad, kept it minimal, just a statement of interest in the position.

Will await the reply in due course.
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanna be cool. :'(

Email sent.

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes please

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fr4u W0lff3 has sent him a reply!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
usa4ever
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to play, email sent. Smile
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me an D-Wayne jest sent him off somethin.

hopin we's kin get us a job like befores the racin season is over with.

Gest hope he dont need much 'perience cause D-Wayne a bit of a inbred slack jawed yokel..

.....not all edumakated like meself.

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The same thing happened to one of my catcher accounts. I set up filters to dump the failure notices straight into the trash. You can see that two or three a minute end up in the trash. There are over 16 thousand in less than a month. With the filters in place the account is still usable.

I'll send your lad a few "Hellos".

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff, keep them coming guys Smile

Just thought I ought to point out that for now either give no address or if you're being especially compliant, make sure any address you give does not exist in real life - we do not want innocent third parties (ITP's) getting mysterious cheques, and that includes the police etc! If you've already baited with a real address, just rebait as a new character - but we will make him work a bit for those addresses, no rush Smile

And in case anyone is unclear about how cheque scams work, read up in Eater University Smile
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in as well. Smile

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
we're going to have a massbait party

jump_4_joy

You lead so well sweetie! See you on Sunday. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, I'm going to bed. Se y'all Sunday.

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a response to my first inquiry. This one is a bit arrogant. Something along the line of all details were given in the first email. Than some rambling about how it works and how it is "task free". Which I think he means tax. Looks like I'm playing a dumb blonde.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in for shits and giggles.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He refused to reply to my second mail, after a first temptation... Time to fix another baiter-acc, and join the fun Smile (i usually use only 1 account, as replies tend to come slow...)

Closed lad accounts
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply yet. I'm going to send him another email from another acc.

What email are you guys sending to? Yastreb posteb 2 in the other thread.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic