SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What real scam victims see

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For those who might want to see what real scam victims see.

While we are waiting for my $4,000 bank wire to clear, I demanded my Lad transfer my $8.5 million into my account. The Lad replied:

Quote:
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE WILL NEED TO GET A FUNDS TRANSFER APPROVAL FROM THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE HERE IN COTE D'IVOIRE BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

I SHALL GET BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATELY I ENQUIRE FROM THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE CONCERNING HOW MUCH WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE AN APPROVAL THAT WILL COVER THE TRANSFER OF USD$8,500,000.00(EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS).

Funny, my Lad did not say anything about needing to get finance ministry approval before now.

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, lads always like to make up new fees, titles, documents, etc. They'll bleed you dry and keep coming back for more.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigels lad wrote:
FUNDS TRANSFER APPROVAL

Nice, another kind of fee to add to my list of "all possible fees used in 419 scams"

thanks

# "that's why we paste the 419 SCAM ALERT to every quater around the world"
# "..so at your earlierst confident time you rush to your banking industry and make the deposit of the $4,500usd and get back to me with the payment slip OK"
# "Take care of your self partner"
(Prof. Francis Okumagba, Office of the Foreign Remittance, Oceanic Bank Plc) Rolling Eyes

Last edited by jacky on Tue May 05, 2009 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a look in NoToBeScammed's signature, he has a quote which sums it up, something like "...the transaction you start that will never end". The scammers will always make up a new fee, as the supposed dollars inch closer to you - bogus taxes, lawyers fees, sick sisters, bank fees, customs fees, release fees, paperwork fees, it goes on until you're literally on the street having sold your family as slaves. I know of one victim who has given over $110,000 in a string of small fees to one scammer. Now they're in so deep they just refuse to believe its a scam so keep paying, borrowing from their nearest and dearest, selling furniture, the lot, and he won't listen to anyone trying to warn him.

May this be a reminder of why we do this - yes, it can be funny, but we are the only justice most of these scammers ever see, and whilst it shouldn't be down to us, it seems that it has to be. Never feel guilty about ypur baiting, there's nothing you can do that is crueller or meaner than these scammers do every single day to truly innocent victims.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The nasty one BenjaminBunny and I came across, but which a baiter will very rarely see, was when your $15M has been transferred to your bank account. Everyone has done their job and the money is on its way. The banker emails to say "The money has been transferred and will reflect in your account without fail within three days."

That's it. It's done. All the fees have been worthwhile. At long last the money is coming. You can imagine the victims jumping for joy.

Then you get an email out of the blue from the United Nations, the EFCC, Homeland Security etc. saying "We see you are trying to transfer some money without an Anti-Terrorist Certificate. We have put a hold on the transfer and moved the money to this Greek bank."

It's nasty because it proves the existence of the money, breaks the link to the original scammer and proves that he is genuine. In the victim's eyes the new player will be a third party unrelated to the original catcher, lawyer and banker. The money must exist and have moved, otherwise this third party would not have seen it. Since the money moved, the catcher, lawyer and banker must be genuine.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic