SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone want to discuss UFC?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thoughts on...

Lesnar Vs Mir 2

Will Lesnar ever be accepted?

Retirement of Lidell

Would Sylvia last if he came back?

Can St Pierre be taken out?

Bisping for a title shot

... or pretty much anything re UFC

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed

I must admit I had to use google as I had no idea what UFC was/is Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to get my kids to watch it. That rather than the WWE silliness. They said UFC was boring because it was real Laughing

My wife likes watching UFC fight night. When we go to bed, she tries to put an arm triangle on me Laughing Okay, kidding about that but she does enjoy watching the fights.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the UFC. I've been watching since the first one back in the 90s where they had giant fat sumo wrestlers fighting little jiu jitsu practioners. Those were fun days! Very Happy

Lesnar needs to be patient. Coming from the WWE, he's going to face a lot of skepticism, despite his size and obvious talents. Taking out Couture was nice, but then again, the dude is over 40 and a small heavyweight. Lesnar needs about 3-4 more fights against quality, but not top-notch competition. If he does well against those, and shows technical skill, then he should be given a shot at a belt, because he would be a very marketable champion who everyone would want a piece of.

Liddell needs to hang up his 6 oz gloves and then take Dana White up on his offer to continue to work for the UFC in some capacity. He really can't be a t.v. commentator as he's too soft-spoken for that role. The guy had a great two year run -- it's too bad he isn't 10 years younger as he might have been able to come back and re-claim his title, but such is life. He's made a few million dollars and can still walk and talk.

St. Pierre is a specimen and has no obvious or worthy challengers at the moment. Penn isn't motivated and he has to get over the problem with the Vaseline. Serra is probably out-classed. Right now it's up to Alves or maybe Fitch to mount a challenge. My guess is that St. Pierre is safe for his next few fights.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmmm... fried chicken!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mmmm... fried chicken!

UFC...........No. KFC............YES.

Y'beat me to it Roy.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to Google that too. This (NSFW linky) is what it appears to be all about. Rolling Eyes

I'm going for the chicken too.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch wrote:

I'm going for the chicken too.

You can have it all man . . . get a big bucket, a pint and a comfy chair . . . then kick back and watch a bunch of guys beat the shit out of each other . . . and I used to like college wrestling Rolling Eyes
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I guess you didn't click the linky I posted. Watching that video while eating chicken somehow doesn't seem like a good idea. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of chicken, i was in Kenya in the early 80s and they had a KFC-type chain called Kenchicky.

If you continue the spoonerism you have to admire the sense of humour..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic