SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

sounds more like a beggar to me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this in one of my addy's today;
Quote:
Good morning sir,

First of us i will like to introduces my self to you sir my name Edward Matt Roland. a refugee from (LIBERIA) am 19, i just arrive here in Accra Ghana with my late parent attach briefcase box's that contain 9.million Euros, spendable money.

sir i am contacting you as my bone beneficiary to received me and my fund then in your country for we to invest my fund sir please i want you to help me because right now i am in kotoka international airport Accra Ghana i have the keys and pin-code of my box and before i arrive in the airport i first open the box with the keys to collect 8000euro, and that is the only money i take from the box sir please the only problem i have now sir the airport immigration officer request 1,200euro for the cleareances of the box's and where i am now i can not open the box's because i don't not expose the containts of the box to them sir please if them know something may happen to my fund and as you know that i am a foreigner here and secondly i am just a young boy of ages sir please i got your contact as a reliable god fearing person that you can receive me and my fund sir i promise that as soon as the box clear from the airport i will take it straight to western union in lomo togo to transfer some money to you so that you can arrange immediatly to come and pink me with the rest of the fund. daddy please try and help with somebody who you trusted very well to help me rease the balance 400euro i wait to hear from you sir thank you and god bless you.

This looks more like a beggar than a scammer. And if this is a lads format he didn't pay much attention on lad school. I don't think he will have much succes with this, well i hope so.

eta, the IP resolves to Accra

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Accra airport must have a special wing to house all the lads who are stranded there with various trunkboxes. I had one there for weeks, you'd think someone would have asked him why he was living there.

Funny how a lad with Eu 9 Million is stuck for 400.

Anyway, you must go and pink him with the rest of the fund.

One hopes noone tells him his format is rubbish, but you wonder if people still fall for it.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gosh, my motherly-type character with a soft spot for 'young boys of ages' believes it already.

If the mail would like to find its way into Surplus, she will find her way there also.

After all, this is just the sort of super-effective script we would want to encourage, isn't it?

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Posted it in surplus. Make him feel his format is the best in the world Wink

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully he will find some full stops and commas in the bottom of his 'attach briefcase box's'.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so he takes $8000 from the money-box.... then he needs to pay $1200 to the airport immigration officer.... but he can't because he's $400 short...? Rolling Eyes

no wonder he needs a daddy ... probably to help him with mathematics Laughing

... and, if he's that bad with figures, he's probably wrong about the 9 million as well Sad Wink

# "that's why we paste the 419 SCAM ALERT to every quater around the world"
# "..so at your earlierst confident time you rush to your banking industry and make the deposit of the $4,500usd and get back to me with the payment slip OK"
# "Take care of your self partner"
(Prof. Francis Okumagba, Office of the Foreign Remittance, Oceanic Bank Plc) Rolling Eyes
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

post him a calculator.

And offer to sell him a battery for it for a million euros.

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, this is awfully close to my gold dust boy's original format. Same location, too. Perhaps we've found a peer Smile

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic