SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What do I get when one signs me up for match.com?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
crocodiliandondee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I obviously pissed this guy off so much he signed me up for match.com. I thanked him as it was an obvious suggestion that I need someone special in my life. What do I win?
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely nothing.

How else can we help?

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
luckey

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The satisfaction of having pissed him off. Twisted Evil

And a well done from me. Very Happy

(I assume you're taking about a scammer.)

crocodiliandondee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would post the match but it might be bad to do so. I'm sure if you are my type you will find me.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What do I win?

100 emails from Tunisia and Turkey. Enjoy!

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A scammer signed you up for match.com? Confused

A paid membership?

If the answer to both questions is yes, you've won a fraudulent charge on someone else's stolen credit card.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I signed two Oga's up on the Gay Africa forum with their photos and telephone numbers offering to give bed and board to anyone passing by, so really you got off lightly. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
smooth criminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^You are too funny

-YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZETTE TO BE RELEASED- Virginia Walker
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I signed two Oga's up on the Gay Africa forum with their photos and telephone numbers offering to give bed and board to anyone passing by, so really you got off lightly. Very Happy

Shit that's an idea, I could post some of my "X" on there, There always saying I don't give them anything. Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oddly enough, in RL it's only a matter of time before I propose to someone who I met via match.com.

I won't advise though that this is the way to go in order to meet someone.

Yeah, it worked for me, but even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't even considered that I might be doing these gay Oga's a favour. Sad

That's a horrible thought.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic