SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Filipina pick up joint

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang I thought I'd try for some panties on the head action, I had no idea how persistent these girls are. I am getting swamped with chat requests so jump in here folks www.dateinasia.com I signed up last night and the pic took a while to get through, but since then they just keep coming. typical not reading of the profile etc.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

generally, the filipinas who will turn out to be 'scam/beggars'
are 18-30, have no occupation listed, or that of 'student'.
There's frquently some text in the profile about 'sefl supporting student', 'stop student' or 'need a generous man' etc.

Usually the bad ones will hit you up, or hint STRONGLY they need money in the first chat. Be careful, there are some desperate real pinay on that site....it's sometimes hard to tell them from the scammers. Usually if they don't ask for money in the first chat, I move on...don't chat with them again.

There are plenty of scammers there......some using fake pics. get whoever is asking for $$ to show up on cam.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I've been re reading a lot of stuff here. I'm letting them contact me, and the requests just keep coming. already I've a few that have been asking for money within a couple of minutes and some who honestly want a chat with a westerner. I'm just overwhelmed by the amount that I'm getting so the weeding out will start soon. Thanks for the advice Stepan, always appreciated.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also be aware that some lads will join the asian and filipino dating sites, you will spot the writing pretty quickly Wink they may use pictures they have stolen from recent asian victims.

I found the Pinays to be the hardest to bait because they normally do answer your questions and dont use much / any script, if you have any doubts send an email from a different address and see if they reply.

They can be very rewarding, judging by some of the trophies shown in these parts

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ am well used to layal homble woman who love life and distance colur an age mean notin only lov matter in this life (that must be printed on every net cafe wall) Laughing Laughing

I just got so bored of the Senegalese 'refugees' that infest this site www.freemarraige.com I thought I'd go for some Asian ladies!

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Struan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops ... I got banned ... Rolling Eyes ... is it the picture or the name/adress from f@ke-generator .. hmm ... I haven't got any answer yet. Three contacts and one cam-chat in a couple of hours.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps they realised you were not a scammer Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or a Ladyboy Shocked

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pinays can be made to give some BRILLIANT trophies

If you enjoy seeing Scammers make fools of themselves here is a link to dozens of videos.

http://www.dailymotion.com/Skkerrett

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Struan wrote:
Oops ... I got banned ... .

That what comes of using your real photo, Crying or Very sad

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a link to Wayne's site where I now also post my videos with lots of silly Pinays doing crazy things for those who enjoy baiting them or seeing the results - some wear panties on their head - others do a chicken dance in the cafe Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.romancescambaiter.com/

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic