SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads Use k7 numbers?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a scam email from the "United Nations Equity Relief". At the bottom o the email they have their "contact person", address and fax number (and email, but I'll leave that out for now). It is as follows:

Attn: Danny Adamson
Home Equity Relief Coordinator
United Nations Plaza, New York
Fax: 206-279-4722

IP is Lagos. I know the lads are resourceful and stuff, but I guess I never thought of them using a k7 number before. Is this common do you guys think?

I also wonder if anyone has had a lad accuse them of using a k7 number before, and if so, what did you tell them? (I wonder because my lad is begging me relentlessly to give him my number, and I have a k7 number and simply haven't given it to him yet. I wanted him to beg a little harder, you know. Wink I figure I'll tell him I have several homes, and one is in Washington State, as I haven't even told him "where I live" yet)

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never had a lad accuse me of using a K7 number before although I have recently seen one using a K7 number (and I think it might be this lad too).

As for your other lad, what you can do at this point is mention that you "forgot" to give him the "security phrase" that he will need to say once he's past the voicemail prompt. Once he says it, the audio recognition software will re-direct your call to your emergency line. If he doesn't hear your line start ringing, he will need to repeat your "security phrase". Also tell your lad that he is only to use the "security phrase" if it's absolutely necessary, and that you don't want to see this abused.

If you're lucky, you'll get eight voicemails with the "security phrase". Laughing

You can make it anything you want. One of my favorites is "Help me, Spock!" though I've also made them say some other things.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen quite a few of them using K7. If there's anything "free" on the internet, you can always count on lads to find it.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic