SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mentor programme

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
paulhartley
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i have very recently just set up my first baiting excercise but cant seem to find the mentoring part it mentions at the front page of the site.

how do i find out more as i really want to

a) have a lot of fun with this guy

and b) want to make sure i stay very very safe adn dont get stung in anyway
smooth criminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This site does offer mentors, however it's hard to actually get one through the mentoring thread. There is a thread where you can request a mentor; however I requested one a month ago and never got a response...I think there are more new people than mentors. I did luck out though and found a mentor through just talking to people on the board. If someone came off as smart, I would e-mail them and ask them questions. One of these smart fellows offered to mentor me, and now I am having a lot of fun! I've found the members to be sharing and helpful, I always e-mail people asking them questions and they are always more than happy to oblige. You can also start a thread of your "bait", post the messages, and let the members guide you on what to do next. I am PM'ing you, I am nowhere near as savvy as the other members but I may be able to answer some basic questions.

-YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZETTE TO BE RELEASED- Virginia Walker
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll mentor both of you. Bring it on.

Wink

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
One of these smart fellows offered to mentor me, and now I am having a lot of fun!

Estamos sí.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The mentor request thread is below

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

@smooth criminal - you might want to send Cherrie a PM. Your post indicated your mentor request was sorted.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1355198#1355198

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

smooth criminal wrote:
This site does offer mentors, however it's hard to actually get one through the mentoring thread. There is a thread where you can request a mentor; however I requested one a month ago and never got a response.

Requested mentor 18 April...Mentor assigned 24th Question I can't see what was difficult about that.

For everyones info...there are plenty of mentors waiting and willing. The main problem is the disappearance rate of users once they make a request.

A mentor will not be allocated until I am sure that the request is genuine. If any user making a request does not log in again for another 6 days...then I don't consider them serious enough Wink

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

smooth criminal wrote:
This site does offer mentors, however it's hard to actually get one through the mentoring thread.

With all due respect, I have been a mentor for something like two years now and never seen a new baiter not getting a mentor trough that thread, as long as they stick around.

I checked the thread and Cherrie has added a **sorted** note below the post you made. I don't know where things went wrong, as I'm not the one handling those requests, but maybe a PM to Cherrie could shed some light on this.

Edit: Damn it, boss, you're fast Laughing.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherrie, one of my last two never responded to my "Welcome, mentee" PM. If you need another mentor, I can take one more.

reservoirhibee, the big problem for mentors is that we get mentees who vanish after we put energy into them. We all want to help, but of my mentees, only a handful are still around (those that stuck arond are doing amazing things).

Anyone seen my mentor?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherrie (honey bunny) you do an excellent job! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

smooth criminal wrote:
This site does offer mentors, however it's hard to actually get one through the mentoring thread. There is a thread where you can request a mentor; however I requested one a month ago and never got a response...

I too am a mentor. I can say with assurance, that posting a request for a mentor in the appropriate place and then coming back to the forum, reading the stickies and then having a little patience, will then get you assigned a mentor.

The good Doc and -C- are correct; the biggest problem a mentor faces is a new mentee never getting in contact with us or disappearing. And then what do we do?

All the mentors love to help; we are willing to put extra time and energy to assist anyone in this great hobby of causing lad pain. And Mistress Cherrie is the best at taking care of mentee requests. I can only imagine what a job that must be!

And please remember, we are all volunteers here. Patience and understanding goes a long way. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic