SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Cooks of 419eater...

View next topic
View previous topic

irishemigrant
I Told You So

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Island style fish

Allow 250gm fish per person

Fresh fish fillets, or whole fish.

Slice into bite size pieces place in glass or ceramic bowl, not metal

Chop 1 - 2 onions finely, and add to fish

Squeeze sufficient lemons or limes to cover fish with juice.
Cover and marinate in fridge over night till fish is opaque and white

Prepare

Slice and chop red/green/yellow capsicum (bell pepper)
Finely chop 2- however many red chillies you can handle

Open 2 cans of coconut cream or make your own by blending 2 cups of dessicated coconut with 4 cups of boiling water in a blender, and straining

Drain fish, add capsicums, chillies and coconut cream.

Cover and marinate for 2 - 4 hours in fridge

Serve with wine or beer

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Juan Freizwidatt
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
Would a Hawaiian Pizza be pushing it too far? Very Happy

Sad Sorry, Dora, that would be a real deal-killer. I've never understood pineapple and pizza. To me that's like Brussels sprouts with fudge and whipped cream topping....

(Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.) Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

"please if you want your funds just pay me,!! pay me!! pay me!!"

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
K0K0T
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my own illustrated recipes blog, I like to cook (and eat Very Happy), but I can't post the URL here because
- it would disclose my identity
- it is not written in English, anyway

"YOU ARE REALY A BASTRD IDIOT AND THAT YOUR BASTARD CTHULU MUST PUNISH YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME."
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MikeH wrote:
Step 1: Marry a Thai woman
Step 2: Enjoy

but, as mrs beaton would have said, 'first catch your thai woman'

not sure this is cookery, but it's a recipe for making a chocolate chip cookie...

1. make 2 lbs of cookie dough
2. stir 1/2 lb chocolate chips into the dough
3. sample the dough-chocolate mix to check flavour
4. place the remaining cookie in an oven

Last edited by r2d2 on Mon May 04, 2009 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
JumpinJayJay
The One-Eyed Ogre

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chicken with garlic.

Lots of garlic - I usually use at least a whole head for 2 fillets of chicken.
2 fillets of chicken
parsley
balsamic vinegar
lemon juice
lemon thyme

separate the garlic into cloves and gently fry in butter with the skin on until the garlic is golden brown. add the chicken, and fry until almost cooked. add a good handful of chopped parsley, a good glug of balsamic, juice of a whole lemon and a bit of lemon thyme. boil the sauce down in the same pan as the chicken until the chicken is finished cooking. garlic should be sweet and squidgy soft. serve on white rice, pour sauce over chicken and breath all over your workmates the next day, they'll love it.

I love roast garlic.

anyhow... anyone into baking artisan bread? i'm a big fan Smile

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse Nasty wrote:
Great, there goes my tough, rough'n'tumble image... One second we're talking about turbulence and grenades, and then we're swapping recipes.

Hey, cooking/baking/food prep is not for wimps. I've had the burns and cuts to prove it.

Funnily enough, though, my one lingering kitchen scar is from slipping with a knife while hurriedly attempting to open a package of bacon while single-handedly prepping a meal for nearly two dozen people in someone else's kitchen. My defense is that it was a damned sharp knife (the owner later required stitches when she cut herself with it) and my supposed kitchen help was over an hour late. And couldn't even figure out how to microwave bacon after arriving. Despite having an advanced degree.

I almost took the end of my finger off.

EDIT: Nope. Wait. Tell a lie, it was a fancy cheese I was trying to open. However, it was still bacon for which a Ph.D. couldn't figure out the directions. Oh, and he didn't know how to work a microwave, either.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org

Last edited by mrsbean on Mon May 04, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've really gotten into BBQ/Smoker Cooking. I was doing it small time last summer with a tiny smoker. This year for an early Fathers Day gift, the wife and kids got me a giant smoker. Has a sidecar firebox, and is awesome.

Have done pork loin, beef brisket, short ribs, and a 17Lb turkey (whole) so far.

Another favorite is on my gas grill. I put down some foil, and fire it up. After warming for a few minutes, I pour on a mixture of thin sliced chicken (approx 1/4" thick) thick sliced onion, and some pinapple chunks. All of this is marinated in spicy schezwan sauce. The sauce goes on the foil as well.

Let sit for about 5 minutes, as the chicken cooks and the onions start to carmelize. Then turn and wait until chicken cooks on other side (about 5 more min).

As the sauce cooks down, the chicken will get a nice crust, and the onions soften and brown. Take off the grill.

While the whole thing is cooking, have on stove a pot of white rice (or brown if you prefer) to be done when chicken is ready. For extra tasty rice, use the pineapple juice from the can of pineapple chunks. Use the juice in place of the same amount of water (ie substitue 1 cup of juice for 1 cup of water).

Then, serve the chicken/rice in either a tortilla (flour only, corn not so tasty) or nann bread. A little sour cream tames the heat if you like.

Wash it all down with some nice beer.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get where this thread is going. I've got a recipe for manly cooking that requires having a fire extinguisher, the outdoors, salsa, guacamole, garlic and the ability to roll your own. They are called taquitos.

1 kilo pork tenderloin or chicken thighs.
2 cloves garlic
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 liter cooking oil
2 doz. 6 inch corn tortillas
guacamole
salsa

Slowing cook pork tenderloins or chicken in just enough water to cover with minced garlic, salt and pepper. Cook until very tender. Remove meat and shred into strips when cool. Reduce liquid until its almost gone and put the meat back to absorb the flavors.

Using either a camping cooker outdoors or the side burner on the gas fired BBQ, heat the cooking oil in a pot. Have the fire extinguisher standing by. Heat the oil until a piece of tortilla frys. If the oil smokes, its too hot and you will have to turn the heat off and man the extinguisher. Take strips of meat and roll them in the tortillas. It helps to either microwave the tortillas until they are slightly warm or dip them in the oil first so that they do not break while rolling. Using metal tongs, dip the meat rolled with the tortillas into the hot oil and hold them until they will maintain their shape. This takes almost a minute. At this point, you can let it continue cooking for about another minute or until they are golden brown while you are rolling the next one. When you get it going, you should have a production of one per minute.

Substituting small flour tortillas gets you faster production and the product is a flauta. Serving size is three so this recipe is this is best for parties.

Serve on a bed of shredded lettuce with guacamole and salsa for dipping.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Nailgunner

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Charcoal oven, gift of the gods. I got a big lump of free range pork a couple of years back, cooked it slowly for 10 hours over charcoal... I can still taste it. mmmmmmm

Here's a properly dirty one.

Burger kebab:

take 2 large beefburgers. Smear with tandoori paste. Grill until done. Warm up a pitta bread, cut some salad up, hack the burgers to bits and throw the whole lot in the pitta bread with mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce. Guilty pleasures FTW Very Happy

tastes better than it sounds btw

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a simple one that I do on the BBQ grill.

Get some boneless chicken breasts, and stab them repeatedly with a fork. Put them into a container with Italian salad dressing and let them marinate overnight.

Before grilling, soak some hickory chips in cheap red wine for two hours.

Then when it's time to cook, slow-roast the chicken over a drip pan. Use beer in the drip pan, that is, a cheap beer that isn't worthy of drinking. Cook with the grill covered, but throw some of the wine-smoked chips over the coals every 20 minutes or so.

After 75 to 90 minutes, the chicken should be done....but 10 minutes before you pull the chicken off, top with bruschetta and provolone cheese. Give the cheese some time to melt.

Voila! You've got some tasty chicken now!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic