SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Has this been listed?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received this to my personal account. Wasn't sure the procedure for listing it. (sorry.)

Quote:
Dear Online Banking Customer,

You have received 1 new message from Abbey National plc.

Best Regards.
Abbey Banking plc Security Department Team.

Firefox detects it as a forgery.

http:// m y o n l i neaccounts2.abbeynational.co.uk.2ruqw12ek.com/CentralLogonWeb/Logon_action/index.html

Mod edit - edited to break link to prevent accidental clicking - SP

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Lobo. It's a phishing page, not an advance fee fraud site. We don't deal with phishing here. For more information on telling the difference between phishing sites and AFF sites, please see this thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=720553#720553

If you want to do something about it, find the legit Abbey bank website and forward it to the address they give for abuse/spam/phishing emails.

In the future, if you have a website that you think is fraudulent and want to search if it's already posted, search 419Eater's fake sites forums and aa419.org for just the domain name (without http or www part).

Changing status to n/a and moving to misc. scams.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic