Porsche Hangout

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here. - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

ASEM + S3cur1ty Sh1eld = Fun!

View next topic
View previous topic
Cyborg Bob Ross
Hello I'm New here!

Location: At the foot of a majestic mountain, between some happy trees.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out an ASEM to about 15-20 lads last night to get them to waste some time on S3cur1ty Sh1eld. Several hours later I have a few entrepreneurial bois on the game.

Here's the email I sent. Fans of The Big Lebowsk1 will recognize names.

if you recall the conversation we had with D0nn1e and the Dud3, I had a private online account set up so that you can access the W3st3rn Onion M7CN securely. The S3cur3 $h1eld site is a good way to transmit M7CNs and P1N numbers securely. I didn't want to use a bank transfer because it might show up on my company's transaction records and get us caught.

The S3cur3 Sh1eld site will have you answer questions to make sure that you are not a computer set to answer questions with the same response. Once you answer a set amount of questions (don't worry about getting some of them wrong) the M7CN will be revealed to you. Take the M7CN along with the secret question and answer below and you will receive the $500 waiting for you at the W3st3rn Onion.

1.) Go to insert URL here
2.) Enter in the following number code: Looooong number
3.) Log in under the name G3offr3y L3bowsk1 - I've made it a fictitious character to keep any snoopers off our trail.
4.) Answer the questions given on the site. There should be 30 questions to answer for verification.
5.) Take that M7CN to W3stern 0nion. Secret question: Color? Answer: Blue
6.) Your location should be given to the W3stern 0nion people as: Made up location

Email me if there are any problems with getting your money. I will understand if you have to create a completely new email address to contact me. Be sure to include the phrase "Sl0b on my kn0b like c0rn on the c0b" in the email so that I can confirm it is you.

I wish you all the best,

J C0ckburn

I check the email and I get a demanding little lad because he can't figure out how to get to the site. Then there are about 60 answers and 2 hours of wasted lad time all within 12 hours Very Happy

Some highlights:

Q: Have you used S3cur3 $h1eld service before?
A: No. This process should be done easily because I am a first time person. I thank you for your understanding and full co-operation.
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: Once,and it has been a little long. I obviously has forgotten everything about this process.
[So you're a liar and a longtime idiot. Go on...]
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: To process a book publication that I have in progress.
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: No not at all. Completely legal and genuine
[And for his last trick, he believes women should no longer be slaves. Such a progressive young lad.]
Q: Are there women bosses in your country?
A: Yes,encouraging women emancipation.
Q: Is it a job mainly for men, or for women?
A: Mostly for women,office work.

So it seems that the lads, even if they failed at this online security site before, will continue to willingly fail some more.

"The money normally sent for them are never seen, people appointed are eating the money." - Paul1na Duru
Nurse Nasty
Eloquent Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't like to use this service as a ASEM. The site works much more efficiently as a 'targeting your well baited lad'. He'll spend days trying to get through all the hoops.

It is fun though, all those really bad answers. Laughing

[Support 419Eater] l [Get Premium!] l [Helpful stuff] l [ScamWarners]

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
Philo Kvetch
Slightlyoutofit is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi from the new left coast!

Just to expand on NN's post.... [if I can be so bold]

Broadcasting this tool via ASEM exposes it to many levels of scammer sophistication [and probable baiter exposure]. You don't want to drop this in the lap of a scammer first contact.

This is a pretty neat and successful tool that took a lot of people a lot of time to develop. Like any tool it needs to be used as intended for it to remain useful and be successful.

Use a shovel to dig a hole, not a screwdriver. Use this tool to turn the screw after you've got them off script.

Read the stickies. Get a mentor.

The Mods are so nice now - even SP!

Pith Helmet

Click here to support

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic