SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This Newbie just won the Draw!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Email Addresseses and names have been l33+3d

===================
CONGRATULATIONS!!!{Contact: r1chard.m@[email protected] }‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Wed 4/29/09 8:22 AM
To:

Your Email ID won £850,000.00 GBP in our annual Draw. Contact Mr. R1chArd A. M@tl0ck.([email protected]@[email protected]) for claims:Claims Form;1. Full Name:2. Home Address:3. Age: 4.Tell:Regards.M@th3rs, M3r3dith
==================

So, how should I go about claiming my money? Better yet, is there anyone here that would like to claim it for me? Wink

I've been browsing these forums ands baits for some time now but have yet to venture out on my own. I don't think that I'm fully prepared to, "bait safe" at the moment. Maybe I'll seek out a mentor soon. I just wanted to share this piece with everyone because it's my first scam mail that I have received since joining the forum and I'm pretty proud of it!
StarTroll
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhhh, first new scam since I've joined in here for me too. I've been reading up on old scams, looking forward to following this one unfold. So please, all ye Eater veterans, enlighten us newbies! Smile
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just send a simple but excited reply of "OMG I can't believe I've won so much money, tell me what to do next, when do I get my check" (or cheque as it is known to us Brits)

But check out the safe baiting "rules" first. No real names or information, seperate email account using gmail or Yahoo ... don't go crazy on asking for any trophies. Set out to simply occupy their time ....

It looks like you have a very lazy lad there.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was writing much the same info and got beaten to it.

Read the "Straight Baiting" tutorial at Eater University http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147262

and the one on "Payment Delaying" http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150757

As NNN said, start out by playing it straight to familiarize yourself with how the scam works and how the lads think. And (unfortunately) if the bait goes "poof", there are many more fish in the sea.

Take advantage of some of the delaying tools like M7NC S3cure and have fun!

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit - no need to post a full quote of the post directly above, we can see it just there ^^^ Wink - SP

Thanks for the info. I will read up on this more before I reply. Also, I have read about the M7NC S3cure but I don't know where to find more info. Can someone link me to the necessary thread?
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you are

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125626

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting user ID

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info all!

Also, no offense to you CowboyBuck. Actually, I've read a lot of your baits and I think you are great. I'm a member of a lot of forums and and I usually have some sort of Cowboy username so, I wasn't trying to step on your toes.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lottery lads are notoriously hard to get off-script, they tend to stick rigidly to the format and don't even appear to read what you send them, but it can be done. I'd say as long as you have an email address specifically for baiting, preferably a Gmail account, just get stuck in.

Baits tend to take shape as you go along, and new opportunities for mischief seem to arise with every new mail from them. As long as there's no trail leading back to you from your baiting name and addy, or any details you give him, the worst that can happen is he twigs and drops you.

If you want a proven idiot of a lad to start you off, let me know and I'll PM you with an addy. This'll be a lad you're guaranteed to be able to muck around for a while.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit - no need to post a full quote of the post directly above, we can see it just there ^^^ Wink - SP

Thanks for the assistance. I might take you up on the idiot lad soon. I'll take this one on first though. I'll create a new gmail account for the bait. Also, nothing should trace back to me.

Also, what should I do about the phone number? I will ignore it for now and see what happens.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent my reply. I didn't supply any of the information he requested. I just asked him if this was for real and I told him that I could really use the money. I briefly mentioned that I was just barely able to buy this used computer only last week. I plan to use that to my advantage when I play dumb about the internet and technology, heh. Let's see how far I can get on my very first bait. I'm up for all the advice this community can give me. I won't post actual messages here until the bait is over. I know I have to do that so the lad doesn't search the text.

Btw, my new baiter name is, "R0d Thrus+g00d" Laughing
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I won't post actual messages here until the bait is over. I know I have to do that so the lad doesn't search the text.

Oops Embarassed

Very Happy

GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I didn't post an actual message. I just summarized Smile . There is no searchable content in my summary and my name was leeted out.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just making a joke because I have an on-going bait posted here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=160241&highlight=

and we are definitely posting all our messages. Very Happy

But you're right...most of the time there is no reason to post an on-going bait.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Re: the phone number: If you get a few skype credits, which are pretty cheap, you could call him. It doesn't take long to gain confidence in that, and it's great for a few laughs, to build up the lad's trust, or just for venting if you've had a bad day. He'll believe in you a whole lot more after a phone conversation, which of course helps you to lead him onto your turf.

Read the stickies here for other safe phone options. It's better the lad calls you really, that way he pays. An old mobile, with a sim card not registered to you or anyone else, is ideal. Ultimately, as long as you're sure you're safe, there are no hard and fast rules how to bait. There are pointers, and tried and trusted techniques, sure, but you'll develop your own baiting style. Just bait safe, that's the only rule we all need to follow.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are right. This lad sticks straight to the script. It will be difficult to get him off of it. They definitely don't read my replies very well. I barely answered any of his questions but the next email stated that I passed. Oh well, I'll see if I can make him stumble.
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Name is fine with me, I was not being critical.

We need more cowboys to ride herd on the lads.

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GoRideEmCowboy wrote:

Also, what should I do about the phone number? I will ignore it for now and see what happens.

I use a k7 number (Google it). Give it to the lads and they'll call you and leave a voicemail. It will get sent straight to your email.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I now have a k7 number however, I think the Lad has dropped me. I sent him an email asking for an update however, it has been ignored. Also, I've tried to fish for lads using the surplus forum however, no one is biting. I must have sent a good handful however, no takers. Oh well, I'll get the hang of this soon. Thanks for all of the assistance everyone!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic