SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got a suspicious E mail, wanted to do the right thing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alanrocks
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention everyone who thinks I am being scammed! I found this in my Email and if you wanna reply, and you think it's a scam, have at it!

This is the E mail:
Phone: +1 (559) 761-0618 , Fax +1 (559) 340-6554

Money Manager Assistant (part-time vacancy; Work at home, ; 2000 usd / month):

We value your response back regarding the open vacancy Insurance Company is offering. We're currently seeking motivated and responsible individuals to attend the post of a 'Work at home Money Transfer Assitant'. This remote position itself covers a broad range of directions an individual would have to perform. It's a part time position, which let's you perform your duties directly from your home location. In the nearest future, we're planning to achieve the expansion of our company throughout the United States of America and United Kingdom, providing local offices and departments in the vast areas, where logistic and insurance services are definitely in demand. Until then, we're trying to fill in our personnel with new individuals, which will increase the efficiency of the services we're catering. If you wish to apply or have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact me back either via e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon.

In order to reduce the corporate overhead, we've implemented the thrift solution of disseminating bases of control over certain regions of the United States of America. It provides a great opportunity for beginners to regions of the United States of America. It provides a great opportunity for beginners to participate in the standard operations of the future subsidiary departments. Besides the expansion project, the upcoming regional accountants are expected to learn a great deal about different realms of the insurance market mainly through digesting the experience gained from the large scale practical assignments.

1) This is part time work at home position and can easily combine this vacancy with any other work.
2) The fixed salary is 2000 USD a month + 5% instantly from each payment processed by you.
3) You will receive payments (Direct Bank Deposits and wire transfers) from client within United States and send it by instant payment sistem such as Western Union. You will receive 5% of processed amount.
4) You do not spend your own money and there are no startup fees. All charges for withdrawal or transferring the money will be deducted from the payment.
5) To start work with us you must only have basic checking account at any bank. Your financial information will never be disclosed to third parties.
6) You can work 2-3 hours per day.
7) This is not insurance sales position and you don't need to sell insurance, this is Money Transfer Assistant vacancy.
Cool Your education and status don't matter.
9) We do not ask any personal information and we run business according to laws of the United States of America.

Now I will explain the details of this job.

1) An ACH or Wire transfer will be made to your bank account from our client. I'll let you know it's exact transfer amount and date.
2) You should receive the transfer and send me the confirmation that you've received it. Then you'll have to cash out this transfer at your bank.
3) Then you'll have to sent the money you took from you bank account via Western Union. I'll let you know all the necessary information on this transfer(the name of person who will receive the money and destination city/country).
4) Then you should send an email to me to confirm the Western Union transfer is sent. This email should include sender's name, name of the city the transfer has been sent from, exact Western Union transfer amount, and Western Union MTCN (it's essential for receiving the money).
5) We communicate with our agents mainly by e-mail, but we will also communicate by phone (if your e-mail is not available). It is your responsibility to check your e-mail daily and inform us about any change in your contact information. Supporting communication is your top-priority obligation.
6) The fixed monthly salary which is 2000 usd will be sent to you by direct deposit after 30 day period from first transfer.

Let's see how it works. For example, 2000 usd have been transferred to your account. The amount you'll receive for each transfer is 5% from the initial payment to your bank account. 5% from 2000 usd is 100 usd so you'll have to send 1900 usd via Western Union. Western Union fee(it's about 100 usd) should be deducted from 1900 usd.

Please ask me with more questions or just let me know you're ready to get started.

We do not need access to your bank accounts. This is information that you can see at any check and only let us to send ACH and Wire transfers to this accounts.

Note: Actions depicted below, are authorized by Our Company, and therefore sustain legitimacy status. Our venerable organization doesn't condone or incite improper or out of border incentives, which may contradict to federal law.

To apply, simply send a reply to our support department at [email protected] . We value your response and feedback.
Respectfully,
Julie Mathews. HR department.

What do you think, could this possibly be for real?

Last edited by alanrocks on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh it is 100% a scam. You are being set up as a "mule" to help a lad launder his money. He will get his victims from other scams to send money to you, you will process the money through your account, thereby unknowingly committing fraud and the money is then untraceable, sent to someone not touchable by the authorities because they are in another country. When the victims goes to the police, if you're in the same country, guess who they come looking for?

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
alanrocks
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I didn't make it perfectly obvious: I know this is a scam. Why any legitimate business would need to pass their money through my account is beyond me. I don't know if anyone here can use this info, but there it is if you want it. I think they got my info from Careerbuilder or another website where I applied for jobs- but not THIS job.

I also have not replied.

But if someone can post a picture of the sender with a loaf of bread on his head, that would be great.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll get fake checks and send money overseas. The checks bounce and you're screwed royally.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

alanrocks wrote:
Why any legitimate business would need to pass their money through my account is beyond me.

And, why would the "business" want you to transfer the money to them by WU?

Good catch there alanrocks.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a fairly common modality. You'll probably get more. If you don't want to have at them personally, drop 'em into the "surplus lads" section and they'll get dragged over the coals. If you do want to have a play with any of these lovely creatures, read the safe baiting stickies and get a mentor, then twist their little heads off a degree at a time. fun fun fun!

Well spotted anyway. Smile

CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a news story about what sounds like a "check mule" case:

The bride spent her wedding day in jail.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=163449

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic