SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THE DICKBOI TRIBUTE SITE!! *** CAPTION COMPETITION p6 ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, can someone point my in the direction of some info, or tell me what type of things we need to put scammers behind bars.... if we, or anyone can at all through just emails...

*****END OF SERIOUS STUFF

I am ineducated (no spelling mistake there) in this area. Also how to make girls go "oohhh yeah, that feels reasonably okay.... I guess" when we are in bed. Advice?!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

STOP PRESS - STOP PRESS - STOP PRESS

IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!!!!

COULD BE AN ARREST SOON!!!!!!!!

One of our Nigerian Eaters has just told me that the EFCC has agreed to circulate a wanted poster for Dickboi to all cybercafes in the Lagos and Abuja regions. They are also about to interview some of his "friends" (or ex-friends, as they will now be). Twisted Evil

This is the first time the EFCC has ever agreed to do this, so well done to all involved (you know who you are!!).

beers!

I will post a link to the wanted poster as soon as one of the mods has OK'd it to be posted (pllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeeeee may we show everyone, O great Mods, and not just have it hidden away in a members-only area???!?!???? Very Happy )

Hopefully we should get an arrest soon - assuming dickboi hasn't decided to stay in Accra or give Bouake a try!! Very Happy

Watch this space! Wink

N

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Wham Bamm, Probably the best advice I can give, change your user name, Wham Bamm will not get you too far with the ladies Wink

As to getting lad scammers arrested
first thing you need is lots and lots of evidence

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Fri May 01, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^

SHUT IT, Murry.

Mods - can we get that stupid post removed? Thanks.

Dickhead yourself, Murry.

And now I know what the final W under your avatar stands for...

N

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now...back to our originally scheduled post...what about a caption for the pic?
"Why do I have to be the one in the hole? It's your hole, Dickhead! You get in here and get your picture taken!" Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so distressed that this abuse is continuing. Does the latter of the law mean nothing?

Since the N dude keeps asking for a caption here is my second entry (which I thought up on my own while I was contemplating this thread).

Caption: "I will fill this hole with the money I get from Eater and the law suit!"

Last laugh on you! Mad

Edit to add: Or, "This is how deep I am going to bury Eater." Evil or Very Mad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that Murry.

If someone in a place like the US tried to scam people using the same formats, would there be a bigger chance of them being caught? Compared to lads in Nigeria?

Haha and yeah about the name... It's what I say to the ladies just before they slap me and walk off... I don't know why! They are so mean! Maybe it's not such a good pickup line...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ No, perhaps not Wink

As to your other question, I will need to answer carefully to avoid a lawsuit, obviously I do not want to falsely acuse anybody of being a scammer without evidence.

Both scammers and honest hard working people of Afican countries use internet cafes as a means of communicating with the rest of the world, just because an African uses a cafe it doesn't make them criminals, in order for the very rare African scammer (which DB is not) to be caught, there need to be a lot of evidence first, this evidence is passed onto the EFCC as well as some other organisations which I can not name who will take matters very seriously, the EFCC very much frowns upon scammers and have been known to beat scammers qute savagely when discovered.

For scammers operating in other countries, the US for example, the local aurhorities can and will act to the full extent of the law, as you will realise gaining advantage by deceit is a criminal charge that carries severe penalties including castration.

To answer your question

Scammer who are guilty are always prosecuted and in every instance will be caught and dealth with appropriately but those outside their homeland, they will face enen tougher consequences.

I hope this answers your question but just in case i will go into more detail in PM

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Better idea: Why don't we (the sensible, honest members who are trrue to the cause) hijack the 'Save the Oxygen Theif Fund" and use it pay for a hit?

Three benefits - (1) more oxygen available to those deserving of it, (2) less green house gases once decomposition is over and (3) no need for the huggers to pull any more taffy.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic