SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THE DICKBOI TRIBUTE SITE!! *** CAPTION COMPETITION p6 ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoah. Initially, I thought I'd just limit myself to dropping in one-liners about people comparing the size of their security code. But then, while scrolling up from the bottom, I discovered the NSFW image while at work.

Dick.

put me in for fifty quid, too. That wasn't cool.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ninastian - I suppose this is too long

There I was, a-digging this hole
Hole in the ground, so big and sort of round it was
And there was I, digging it deep
It was flat at at the bottom and the sides were steep
When along comes this bloke in a bowler which he lifted and scratched his head
Well he looked down the hole, poor demented soul and he said

Do you mind if I make a suggestion?

Don’t dig there, dig it elsewhere
Your digging it round and it ought to be square
The shape of it’s wrong, it’s much much too long
And you can’t put hole where a hole don’t belong

I ask, what a liberty eh?
Nearly bashed him right in the bowler

Well there was I, stood in me hole
Shovelling earth for all that I was worth I was
And there was him, standing up there
So grand and official with his nose in the air
So I gave him a look sort of sideways and I leaned on me shovel and sighed
Well I lit me a fag and having took a drag I replied

I just couldn’t bear, to dig it elsewhere
I’m digging it round cos I don’t want it square
And if you disagree it doesn’t bother me
That’s the place where the holes gonna be

Well there we were, discussing this hole
Hole in the groud so big and sort of round it was
It’s not there now, the ground’s all flat
And beneath it is the bloke in the bowler hat
And that’s that

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fund now stands at $2016.22 (strange number due to GBP exchange rates and charges). Keep it coming! A total of 42 people have now donated - c'mon - there are 22,000 of you out there!

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Put me down for $62.80. That's what my grande mocha frappachino cost me at Sunbucks this morning.

Well, you said to donate what we'd spend on breakfast. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, I should mention that I'm a certified process server in 57 of the 62 United States, and I would offer my services pro-boner if any of the baiter scum involved in this poor man's demise are located here.

Additionally, I should point out that Dog Chapman is a very close personal friend, and he and his boyz (and girlz) are known to be VERY anti-baiter and would be willing to help out as needed.

Be afraid now, biznotches. Yeah.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog? Laughing Dog couldn't capture my hemorrhoids if I were showering with him and I dropped the soap.

What is wrong with you fools donating to this fund? Maybe one of our beautiful mods should check on this "bar steward" to make sure his posts aren't coming from, say, ACCRA GHANA?!?! Me, I work hard for the money. I work hard for the money, so you better treat me right.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
I want to help you
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CAPTION for the picture:

"When you're in the hole, keep digging"

"I am on a safari to Hawaii. I am digging myself to the other side of the earth"

"I am giving upon scamming and training to be an archeologist"

"Look mom, an ass-hole"

"I spent 6 hours doing a "Google search", was told to "keep digging" and found nothing"

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never eat breakfast. The money I save doing that will be available for Dickboi's fund raising.

365 days * 465 = 169725 - 5% value eating tax (8486,25) = 161238,75 Liras

Since I'm not from here I can't do the conversion.

Thank you and heads up Dickboi

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It can only be Dickboi himself who adjudicates the caption competition, because it was only Dickboi himself who was standing in the hole.

And will you guys stop being so mean to him -- it's not a crime to be terminally stupid, is it?

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caption for the picture:

OMG! The neighbor's frickin' cat pooped in the garden again! You'd think the lazy thing would at least cover it up this time.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Idiot!! You used the wrong scale again working from the latrine drawings!!"

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
spot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone suggested I should light my fart - now look what's befallen me. I got no house and got no loo.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Dickboi dragged me all the way to Agyementi and all I got was this lousy Tischbein Tornado t-shirt."

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say that I am frankly shocked, but nor particularly surprised at the way this thread has grown and the evil that is being perpetrated on the people you call scammers and the few of us sane people that you are now disparaging as "lad huggers".

I have to say that I am extremely tired because I could only toss and turn all night worrying about the well being of this person (and YES! he is a person) you are calling dickboi. I had to take extra medications to even open this thread because I was fearful of what I would read here.

I have to say that sure enough, you have not disappointed me in your evil and meanness of commenting. There are what 4 of us sane people and 21,996 mean, cruel and evil people on this site. I am proud to have helped Famoh along with the fine members of AA419eater. We can see through the chirade that is you evil and mean people here.

I have to say that my stomache is in a not thinking about the people's lives you have ruined here. Calling people scammers with no evidence at all. Justt silly belief systems that are baised on nothing at all, a kind os psudoscience if you will. I am proud to say that I have donated the amount of my Breakfast AND Dinner to dickboi's fund set up by TheBarSteward2. I would have donated the amount of my Lunch, except my company has catered lunches of prime rib and we don't know the value of those, but they are delicious. My donation is in the amount of $185.43 USD.

I have to say, I was not surprised to see that Ninastian advocating stripping university degrees from dickboi. I know that this has been used as an effective tool against those you have accused as being a scammer. I for one have written to many major universities to warn them of this evil plan to force hard working and educated people out of their profession and into poverty. I am frankly ashamed of theis behaviour and plan. Shame, Shame, Shame.

I have to say to SlapHappy who wrote this"
SlapHappy wrote:

@Paranoid - I never expected you to side with all the other bleeding hearts around here. And I'm not an angry person. You have me wrong there. I just believe that anyone who isn't nice, like Dickboi and his scammy friends, should be put up against the wall and shot. I feel no anger about that at all. In fact, I feel nothing for him or his buddies at all. I'd feel worse if a dog stubbed his toe. And that's saying a lot, coming from a cat like me.

See this is how bad it gets. Putting people on the wall and shooting them? You sir (and I mean this in the kindest and nicest of ways because that is how I am) are angry AND cold. Yes, you are COLD! Not only do you wish for innocent people to be shot, you also call them a DOG. WTH? Do you realize that you are speaking against this man's lineage too? You might as well as have called his a Son ofa B*tch out and out. I am frankly shocked at the level to which so many of you stoop. If you look at it, stoop is just one letter more than stop, and that is what I implore you to do.

@Dora, I have to say that I am frankly shocked. I thought that we were feinds and we knew how to play nice. I guess I should have known that the people you hang out with tells somehting, well frankly it tells a lot about who you are too. I am as you know a sensitive person by nature and I am crushed. My head is hurting too. I am nauseous and my head hurts and I can hardly see through the tears of pain in my eyes. I am going ot have to go back to bed and maybe even see my docotr to help me cope with the meanness.

I have to say that the thing that is sustaining me is the hug offered up by the lovely Corona. Thank you Eater Sweetheart, you live up to your name, unlike the evil and mean people in this thread (except for my dear friends for aa419eater of course).

Ahhhhh

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am neither agreeing or disagreeing with actions on "Dickboi" (I am on the fence) but it makes me wonder, If people do not agree with what this site's purpose is (Again I am on the fence) then why did you sign up and in some cases become a premium member. Becoming a premium member means you support the site, which if you don't I can't see the point in donating.

If you are so against this site (Which it seems some of youI'm sure if you ask an Admin/Mod of this site (The site you are against) and I am sure they can IP ban you from the server so you don't have to come and see what people do on here. Alas, No one is forcing you to come here.

Hey Leno why aren't you giving your lunch money/breakfast money?
Because I didn't have breakfast and some Old war hero at work got mugged of his pension, so I gave it to him

Leno, Why are you on the fence?
Each arguement has its merits, I only have some questions to the "Lets help him group"

Why are you helping this guy? Whats so special about him? Why didn't you help Fred Willy who said he had an aids cure?

Prove to me he isn't a scammer...

(Edit: In the interests of being impartial, I am reffering to the group of people who want to help him as the "Lets help him group" just so its easier to understand who I am reffering to, I am not being daffamortory)

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am feeling better now. I just want to answer Jay Leno (love your show). I for one joined because of the money I make here. I became a Premium Member from the money I made helping out with the menial things here.

I take what you are saying to heart that I should have checked into the activities of some of the mean members here before I committed so much time and efforts. Now I need to money that I get, or I WOULD quit!

That is how I feel so strongly about this abuse of lovely people who have not been proved to be scammers.

I believe dickboi because I believe people. What have be come to that people have to defend their innocence straigh out of the box?

My head is beginning to ache again... Sad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has got to be one of the greatest moments in the history of Eater. In one fell swoop, we have accomplished the following:

1. Discovered the funniest, stoopidest, biggest failure of a scammer in the tortured history of 419 crime.

2. Got to witness firsthand the most epic lad burn in the history of scambaiting.

3. Revealed who the secret lad-huggers are, so they will never be able to fool us again.

4. I can't think of a fourth, so we'll have to just go with the above.

This time in our history will be remembered as The Dickboi Days. Years from now, fledgling baiters will hear us talk about The Dickboi Days, and will wonder what it was like to be here during these fantastic times. We will say things like "Charles, don't walk to the light" and laugh together, and newbie baiters will ask us what it means, and beg us to tell the stories of the Lost City of Atlantis and the Great Hole of Accra just one more time. Books will be written, movies made, new baiting modalities developed. It's a turning point in our existance, I tell you!

I'm just so damn proud to be here now. I have tears in my eyes.

As for you recently unmasked ladhuggers, thanks for revealing your true selves. Your days here are numbered.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am appaled at each and every members behavior.

When I joined eater i thought the things you did were to help victims of real scams. I wished upon a star that one day i could do half as much as some of you have.

It has taken me over 1 year and this thread to realize that everyone involved in this tragedy is deeply disturbed and if i may suggest, you truly need to seek medical attention. The atrocities commited are unforgivable!

I try to determine if maybe your behavior is a deeply rooted emotional issue that was quite possibly a product of something tragic that happened during your life. It is unfortunate that it makes you thrive on humiliating innocent human beings.

I am ashamed to have called myself a 'baiter'. I do not blame you, I pity you. I can only imagine the difficulties you face in your dailey lives.

To show that I do not agree with your behavior I have sold my car and I will be donating the proceeds, $3,147.27, to the victims of so called scam bait.

I have also listed my house for sale and as soon as that sells, that money will also be donated to the same cause.

I will pray that you are forgiven.

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bruckner wrote:
By the way, I should mention that I'm a certified process server in 57 of the 62 United States, and I would offer my services pro-boner if any of the baiter scum involved in this poor man's demise are located here.

Additionally, I should point out that Dog Chapman is a very close personal friend, and he and his boyz (and girlz) are known to be VERY anti-baiter and would be willing to help out as needed.

Be afraid now, biznotches. Yeah.

Bruckner and other toadies; be aware that I may not have the M4 Masterkey I used on that vermin in Sadr City, but I have a Remington 870 P 12-gauge that'll do the same task. If you or your useful idiots want to serve any stupid writs or the like on me... well, you know what to expect.

I feel betrayed. What I thought was a useful community united against low-life criminal scum has turned into a cringing mob of do-gooders and turncoats! Well, Slightly, did that gruff curmudgeonly exterior conceal the fact that you have whipped cream for a backbone, and what we see now is the real you?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
puzzlepiece
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

have i missed something, people feeling sorry for a scam artist...what?!

or is that one big injoke that i have missed out on? ay ay!?

ps, fantastic bait, i laughed so hard at some of it! especialy whoever it is that played weatherman(?) i think on the phone..."David, listen"

ahaha just the way it was said cracked me up.

that is all from me.

hi btw
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ParaNoid

And your caption was...? Confused

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!

Last edited by Ninastian on Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, i guess we know which side puzzlepiece has chosen.

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caption "And my ass felt THIS big after the hot poker incident".

Closed lad accounts
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caption: "There's no hole deep enough for Dickiboi to hide from this shame."

Caption: "If I dig it, the Lad-Huggers will come."

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic