SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lynette Eldridge from: USA/Australia/Victoria Island Lagos,N

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
valborg
Not quite a Newb

Location: Denmark - Europe & West Africa, when it comes to luuuuuve

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On Myspace to karl
Quote:
Hello,how are you doing there?..i'm Lynette Fay Eldridge .i'm pretty new to this dating site and new to this computer stuff,i saw your profile and i got magnetized.you sound good to me and look great in your pic's...i'm single,no kids,never been married,still looking for the right man to spend the rest of my life with...you can get back to my e-mail........ [email protected] , i could send my pic's and more about me....love to chat?.

in the profile USA
So Karl answer:
Quote:
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 10:00 AM

Hi Lynette Fay

i wish to hear some more about you.

i am a truckdriver, and live here in Århus in Denmark
I relax when i am not working, like music and some good movies, and to go bowling sometimes with friends or just relax with them.

what is happening in your life

Karl

Lynette to Karl same day:
In this mail Australia

Quote:
Good day Karl..
I am really getting acquainted with your emails and i really would welcome the chance to getting to email more and often until we finally meet in person and see if the chemistry is there(hopefully it will be there... you seems to me like my idle guy and i am sure we'll make it with what i have read and if we are being truthful to one another....I was born in the ,But i am presently living in australia ,I lost my mom when i was 16yrs .. But my dad was born and brought up in this country ,I came down here few weeks back .. I just want to find the right man who is ready to settle down and offer me the true love for the rest of my life. i am starting to build the Trust i have lost over the years,it might sound stupid but i think i am not mistrusting either as i have a lot of love to give to my idle pathner,I have been hurt in the past and i don't want this to happen to me any longer .I would give the shirt off my back if someone needed it. I treat others the way I like to be treated. I love to hold hands, cuddle and I use to love to kiss, but haven't done it in a long time, hope it still feels the way it did...I use to also love the bedroom, but there again,have not done that in a long time, because I don't believe in one night stands.

I love cooking, and having candlelight, music dinners,I like to read Magazines , Newspapers , Non Fiction and How to Books So how was your day...and did you have a good night rest as mine was full of dreams and tiredness of the day, today i don't have much going on here... then i will be cleaning the house, i feel i know a lot about you than you know about me.... i would welcome any question you feel to ask me and i will answer them in all honesty and truthfulness,In my free time Some shopping , Checking out Antique Stores/ Flea Markets /Garage Sales /Auctions , I do know people can say anything on here, you don't know them so you don't know if they are telling the truth or not, and I know I am one that believes in telling the truth, that is why I want someone to ask me questions and to get to know me, before they make up their mind about me.I believe we could get to know more about each other on here and later plan on how to meet cos it will be more easier when we get to meet after knowing about each other very well through this email .. i am going to hang it here for now...have a great day and hope to hear from you before the day runs out... until then keep the flame burning.
Your Friend,
Lynette

Ip asresess: 80.255.61.29 Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

Karl returns:
as she like to be treated the same way, as she acts.. well okay;) I can do that.!!.

Quote:
Thanks for the mail Lynette

I saw some things i like and apreciate in it.
Perhaps you know more of me than i know about you.
Time will show some developement i hope:)

This was a nice mail, i like to hear moe, what was it that hurt you in the past, you can trust me, to tell.
I am a good listener, perhaps thats one of the good things about being an "idle" guy:)
I am in Århus in Denmark , where in Downunder Australia are you dear friend?

Karl

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice research Valborg

When you are done I might have a go with this one myself Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is wrong with her/well him having more than one at the same time;)
Have send a PM
I can share .. Karl is her iddle one she/he say.. so one more active is fine, if thats what you are.
Would be fun watching that one use more time on just one more.. (not victim)

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky thing that one forgot to hide ip in one email.
As in the next ones, it is america online based in france.. though it is indeed not.. but they try.. and fail sometimes..
And also not Australia that she say..

This morning , 4 hours ago.

Quote:
Hello Karl,
Nice to read from you, Now i understand what you also want here and i can figure it out that we are both looking for the same thing here ,i think we are geting more closer because you have been on my , i think we can still give more time to know more about ourselfs then we can see what will go from there,..i care to have someone to call my husband by now ,but am so scared of men because i dont want to get hurt anymore,I am in wellington NSW here in Australia. i will love to know how you want these relationship to work out fine for both of us.

All i want someone responsible and ready to love,i am lonely and bored down here i want get over top the right man. ,My best quality is that I'm down to earth, caring, honest, being happy, have a good sense of humour and believe in enjoying life. I'm a very neat and tidy person,....I like people who are honest, kind, enjoy life and a laugh, down to earth and have a good sense of humour . I dislike people who are untidy, rude, selfish, greedy, argue, dishonest ,Oh i really tried i cant believe i write all this,well gald to meet you and waiting to read more about you,
Could you please tell me:
- Little about your last relationship?
- what sort of music do you like listening to.?
- what are your like's and dislikes about people in general?
i have to leave now and i will come back and check your reply...take care.
Waiting to read back from you.

linda from myspace
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for sharing
I have the details tucked away and will put them to use shortly Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic