SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How do

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
midnight prowler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do I post a pic? I have possilble real pics of scammer.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Midnight Prowler,

To get a photo online, first you have to take it from your computer and upload it somewhere online, I use ImageShack:

http://imageshack.us

On that page, click the choose button, a box will open, find the image in the pictures folder on your computer, click it once, then click the open button on the box that popped up, after licking open button, the box will close and you image name will be in the choose box on the webpage.

Now click the host it button on the page, the page will then upload your image, and when the page refreshes it will give you the image url to post on here.

Just a note, the ImageShack site will give you several image url options, one will be called direct link, that's the one for putting between the [img] and [/img] tags for posting, if using that option, please make sure your image is no bigger than 600 pixels width, if it is, please resize it before uploading it to ImageShack.

Alternatively, choose the option called thumbnail 1 and just paste the url code for that directly in to a post on here, no need for the [img][/img] tags when using the thumbnail code.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Midnight
If you are still having trouble I can give you an email address to send teh pictures to for you to get them checked out.

Alos helpful will be the email address and early emails of this person, if it is a scammer, and usually if you think so it is, then I can post the pictures for you and also make a report at Scamwarners

PM to let me know or if you can work out my cryptic code email them to me, my username at gmail

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic