SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Beautifull from myspace to Karl - Osc

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
valborg
Not quite a Newb

Location: Denmark - Europe & West Africa, when it comes to luuuuuve

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woman
21 years
Accra, South
Ghana
Quote:

----------------- Original Meddelelse -----------------
Fra: beautifulnsweet
Til: Karl Oscar
Dato: 06. maj 2009, 17:21
Emne: hello

how are you doing please

Quote:
----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: beautifulnsweet
Date: May 6, 2009 3:29 AM
Subject: RE: hello

hmm well like every day, just the same ruimble.

how are you beautifull sweet

hugs Karl

Quote:
i am alright dear is only i am a little but busy on my project hope to chat you soon dear
think i love you

Quote:
----------------- Original Meddelelse -----------------
Fra: beautifulnsweet
Til: Karl Oscar
Dato: 10. maj 2009, 10:15
Emne: hi
how are you my dear Osc hope i can be with you as lover do you like me or you would you love me
beautiful

----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: beautifulnsweet
Date: May 10, 2009 12:53 AM
Subject: RE: hi

Quote:
dear beautifull

Will you email me to at [email protected]

You are stunning , like a model.

Love Karl

Quote:
ohh babie thank you so much can you please give me assistance financially to write my project for my graduation in the college and you would be the sponsor to my research work please dear
Love you

Still no mail to gmail..
Quote:
little sweetie.
your words are like a windy breeze that fly through the air....

Love is like a butterfly for you it seems, yes i am in my poetry corner of the mind.. and this i just wrote just for you..

Wahat is it you research in you little butterfly, what dreams do you have for your future..
wont you mail me?

here in myspace people disapear so fast that like a typhone..rushing through the dessert taking all with it.

and well as a butterflys wing stroke can affect the world..'
then let me know your dreams dear.
mail me ok:) so we wont be goine by the consequence of a typhones destruction.

Love Karl

hmm a email has come yesterday i noticed, just it just showed now..
with her african name as the sender, pics and hidden ip.
no writing in it.

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in myspace:
Quote:
my dear i am happy for your concern i want to be a medical nurse and i hope you would be happy to meet me one day
Love you and looking forward in hearing from you

To be honest, Karl got really allot of ghana or senegal love mails, and most really show them selves..
and i think it is incredible how they allmost prostetute themselves, to go out of africa.

the worst karl got , is one who stands with a little midriff, as young girls sharong around the breasts sharong thigh length, bare stomach and a large ostrich in the abdomen by the hand, like the page to Ilustrate fertility.. and a really honest love mail. she really is looking for love.
Those i dont answer.
this one also got black men that write wild comments on her profile , comments and in pics. and why wont you answer me to her. she only answer (white not really attractive elderly men).
Karl is dumb, but can hear, half balled overweeight and bisexual and a bit perv on the profile...

those that are handsome are out there, by looking in how she simply ignore the others.
(read black men)

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'How are you?'

'I think I love you.'

I've just tried the first line on a passing neighbour. They replied, 'Fine, thanks.' But I expect they meant that they loved me.

This one is obviously in a hurry. No need for the slow build-up of, oh, three emails, first before falling in love. Or waiting at least two weeks before mentioning any need of money.

I doubt they get much success. I hope they don't get much success. But I'd be tempted to bait it anyway, just for the amusement factor.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Karl logged on myspace to read mails, then a myspace im popped up..

Quote:
Hi Baby

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen yes i really never got one like this as it also look like she is telling her own name...

Quote:
Humu Kusumi to Karl
01.37 (8 hours ago)

I AM 21 YEARS FEMALE FROM GHANA, MY NAME IS KUSUM AND I STARTED EDUCATION SINCE 1995

I AM CHOCOLATE IN COMPLEXION
I STAND ABOUT 5.4 WITH PRETY FACE
AND ATRACTIVE IN LOOKING
LIKE GOING TO BEACH AND ALSO LOVE MAKING GIRL
I LIKE STORY TELLING WITH MY SIBLINGS AT NIGHT WITH OUR MOM

MAY I BELOVED DAD SOULD REST IN PERFECT PEACE

HOPE I AM DONE
LOVE YOU
UMUL KUSUM

linda from myspace
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic