SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sudden change of plans...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been going back and forth with my lad over traveling to Africa to sign his papers. He's been very anxious to have me travel there. Now he's come up with a new angle...
Quote:

I have been able to find a friend who is based in canada that is willing to assist us with endorse our funds release documents

Any ideas how I can play this one? Smile

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shift the place of meeting? (That is: be abroad anyway whenever the new lad wants to meet.)
Insisting you meet the lad doesn't seem that good of an idea, but you could.
If all else fails, chop him with the 'friend'. That is, 'fail to meet' the new lad and then tell the old lad that you've succesfully handed over the money to the new lad.

Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lobo wrote:

Quote:

I have been able to find a friend who is based in canada that is willing to assist us with endorse our funds release documents

Any ideas how I can play this one? Smile

If the meet is going to be in the Greater Toronto Area then you can expoit the nortorious traffic problems on the 401 (for those interested, it is said that this stretch of asphalt is the busiest in North America).

Especially arrange for a Friday late afternoon meet.

If you can discern whether he's off in the west end say (Oakville? Mississauga?) then arrange to meet in Pickering. Reverse as appropriate - or go north and try meeting in say Barrie and let him eat two hours of cottage country traffic.

The inconvenience alone to his partner will be attrocious. He might refuse to help thereafter!

Then, of course, inevitably, there is the typical rush hour traffic that had you "delayed" until the fellow gives up and goes home. Or, make the arrangements more convenient, but change them on the Thursday to the least conventient side of the city for him - plead an "emergency business appointment" made you have to move it, disrupting whatever routine he was hoping to maintain.

Better yet, if there is the usual overturned tractor trailer incident, and the partner gets caught up in it, claim you were on time and waited (and waited) in the Timmy's but, regretfully, he never showed! Throw the appropriate shit-fit and swear you won't be so inconvenienced again - until next Friday afternoon where you can get him running in the opposite direction yet again. Hopefully he has to hire the necessary transportation, be it either public transit (heavens.....he might die of old age enroute) or rent a vehicle.

Rinse and repreat for most other major cities in Canada these days.

Regards,
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic