SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A Bad Case of "Vulvus Rottoffitis"

View next topic
View previous topic

Entrapment Diva
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first ever bait attempt, as well as my first post on 419 Eater, so please be kind!!!

It started as a suspicious email from an even more suspicious looking profile on myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/455662917

To: Me

Hello, how are u doing i am a contractor and supplier i supply security
equipments i live in the united kingdom, it is a
great honour and respect to mail you i travel here and there I love your
profile.I think you have a good personality,and i love it.I believe we have
alot to share in common.You know what? Is good to
get what you want at the right purpose of God.And i pray to get the right
person,someone that will fill my heart with joy and
happinesse to laugh and smile and also to share my problems. I also love to
read, cook, and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent,
loyal,
affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic,
caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about all pets.
especially dogs and cats. I love nature and I like to travel due to my
nature of business. I like books and reading Bible.I'm looking for a partner
for life.are you the one?Apperance is important but more importantly:
Are you an honest, caring, loving woman?? if the REAL answer is "Yes I'm
seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone
special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who
will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest years
and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me
unconditionally, who is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal,
sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion, so only serious
inquiries will be accepted. contact me with my email address
*******_o*****[email protected] or u can add me also.

Needless to say, I didn't reply with from my real myspace account, but made up a fake:

http://www.myspace.com/warm_september_rain

I don't have the following reply I sent, but at this point I moved our convo over to gmail. Here's his reply:

Hi farrah,

good meeting you what a sweet message you sent here. may be you are my lost ribs i have long been waiting for. though once married but divorced bcos my wife stacy was misled by friends when the going was tough though now regretting over her actions.
i am a contractor and supplier of security equipments to companies used in airports i travel almost everywhere my business takes me to i will appreciate if you can come into my life, share our emotional / other problems together as one body now.

my 2 years and 8 months daughter stephanie would want you nearer even as stepmother if possible.

i love you very very much though you are still far fetched.

love you
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

larry

To: Mugu

You seem like a very sweet man, Larry! So you have a daughter? What is her name? I would like to see a picture if possible! She sounds adorable...
Sorry to hear of your divorce. I too am just getting over a nasty divorce with a husband who had all the money in the world but nothing emotionally to give. He was distant, cold, and unloving, often staying gone for days at a time on "business trips" lol. Anyway, I'm glad to have heard back from you and hope we can stay in touch. I'm pretty new to the internet, so myspace and email is about all I know how to do, but feel free to email or message me on myspace anytime.

Sincerely,
Farrah C.

HI HONEY,

YOU ALSO SOUND SO SWEET WE CAN BE COMPATIBLE IF YOU ALLOW ME.
WELL I SHALL SEND YOU MY DAUGHTERS PICS HER NAME IS STEPHANIE LARRY WOULD YOU LOVE TO BE HER STEP MOM HAHAHAHA.

I AM VERY NEW IN MYSPACE BUT I BELIEVE WE CAN BE COMMUNICATING IN YAHOO.
LARRY

Okay! I'd love to see some pics of your precious daughter. I'm very busy today, as I have a gynecologist appointment at 4:30, so I must be going. But I'll be in touch and hope to hear from you again soon!

Love,
Farrah

hi honey here are my daughters pics for you to glance at
plaes get back to me as soon as you are back from work.
honey something just came up i will discuss with you in my next mail.

i love you
larry

(Picture URLs!!!)

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=1795f9d571&view=att&th=12019fa361458135&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=1795f9d571&view=att&th=12019fa361458135&attid=0.2&disp=inline&zw

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=1795f9d571&view=att&th=12019fa361458135&attid=0.3&disp=inline&zw

Very small and obviously FAKE!

Your daughter is very pretty! Adorable really. I just got some bad news at the gyno that I'm still trying to deal with--turns out I have some pretty serious stuff going on downstairs if you know what I mean. I'm a regular bread bakery and will require antibiotics for the next week or so...

anyway, what was it you wanted to discuss? you know you can talk to me about anything. I know we haven't known each other very long and have never met, but I just feel a strange, indescribable attraction to you. I hope you feel the same way.

I'll be looking forward to your reply

F.C.

(My first mugu LOVE POEM!!!)

Lean back upon your pillow, Join me in this place I know,
Close your eyes for just a moment, Relax your body mind and soul.
The place that only dreamers use, And poets find release,
The place I long to meet you, And fulfill this fantasy.
It's here I lay beside you, Fingers trailing over your skin,
Our cheeks touching slightly, I don't want this dream to end.
You slide your arms around me, Pull me tight against your chest,
Moving into loves position, Were not in this dream to rest.
Your heart beats with my heart, As our bodies lay entwined,
Our eyes now tell the story, Drunken by the lovers wine.
After quickened breath and passion, After ecstasies fulfilled,
We lay snuggled, softly kissing, Knowing we have shared this thrill.
My mouth flavored with your honey, The after taste where lovers dine,
Making love would be much better, If it were not just in our minds.

love from larry

(His 1st time bringing up $$$)

hi honey i can just feel/sense what you are talking about but all the same it is ok.
pls honey do not let that bother you it is normal and within sometimes now it will be over by God's grace. pls honey be well for me as i don't know how often i see you in my dreams of a truth. really we barely knows ourselves for few days now but honey remember love does not count on how long but how emotional one feels to each other that matter most.

honey sorry i do not mean to hurt you but you see i have to ask for this assistance from you though we have not known each other too well.
something just came up yesterday that i have to be in korea over the weekend at my branch to meet with the company that is owing me some money over the past four months now.
please i need your financial assistance to enable me take care of my travelling documents which has expired without that i can not travel though iam so strange in your life but things go like this at times as we are bound to share each ones problems together it is not mandatory pls honey. my love for you is not based on money but pure and real unpurified love.
whatever you can raise will be appreciated so that i can arrange for the renewal of my travelling documents.
sorry honey if you are not comfortable to share this problem that just came up now do not feel embarrassed.
i stll love you even without this help.
love from larry.

At this point, I lost interest and bailed for a little over a month. With renewed vigor, I got back in the game with this (warning: explicit pics!)

Dearest Larry,
I just wanted to apologize for not responding sooner, but I've been in a bad way lately. I just found out I have been infected with the HIV virus and a rare STD called vulvus rottoffitis. I didn't want to tell you because I was embarrassed and afraid, but just so you understand the seriousness of the situation, I've included some pictures:

http://www.genital-warts.ws/images/genital_pic_3.jpg
http://www.manbir-online.com/grafics3/genital_wart.1.jpg

I'm sorry if that's a bit graphic for you, but I needed to tell someone. I still haven't told my family or friends and am in utter disbelief at the whole thing myself. I thought I just had a yeast infection! I hope you're still interested in continuing our friendship, but wouldn't blame you if you never spoke to me again.

I go in for more tests tomorrow morning. I'll let you know what they find out.

Sincerely,
Farrah

P.S.--your poem was like music to my ears.

Hi Farrah my love,

why are you doing this to me. why must you hide this away from me that really means you do not truly love me. listen honey there is a way out of that sickness no matter what it is. i strongly believe God is merciful and heals us of any infirmity be it whatever sickess only if you can believe. whathappens to my dads death was that he never believes untill his death so if you can belive that God will heal you i bet you this will be a big testimony for us to share. all i need from you is your picture and nothing more i shall meet with my pastor who will pray with me over your situation now. just go the hospital and finish the test today get back to me immediately today with that picture so i can arrange with my pastor. i will always love you you shall not die but live to testify and glorify the goodness of the Almighty God in your life because he is an awesome God the miracle worker, the great healer.

i am waiting today.

love you always honey.

larry.

On the contrary, I am developing trust with you, which is why you're the only person I've told this to. Your words are very comforting and you sound like an honest man of God. I've attached my picture so you can have something of mine to hold onto in case anything happens. Even though we're miles apart, you're always in my heart. Remember that.

Pray for me,
Farrah C.

(Picture)
http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=1795f9d571&view=att&th=120d27ce816d2046&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_ftvaxk5b0&zw

Dearest Farrah,

why do you want to let me die first because of your language don't you believe God
can heal you no matter any sickness. Have you bought a bible? if not go get one now i am telling you that you are healed immediately because hears the voice/ cry of sinners. i am making arrangements on how you can be treated with natural herbal therapy . when i am through i shall tell you what to do yours is no different issue people have been contracting the disease and still heals them because he is a merciful father. his promise to us will never change. he is the same today tomorrow and forever so your's is not different. nothing is going to happen to you you must live that is the word of God for us.

if after this my efforts you still maintain that you do not know what happens next i will be angry with you all i want from you is to be courageous that you will live and you will be surprise that the next test will prove negative attached to the word of God.

i still love you .

larry.

Thanks for the encouragement Larry. It means a lot. I do have a strong faith in God and His ability to heal any sickness and right any wrong, but you have to put yourself in my position: wouldn't you be somewhat afraid, if not of dying then of the painful surgeries, sickening medications, and long hospital stays to come?

Please don't be angry with me. I assure you that my faith in the Almighty Lord and Savior is unshaken, but my sense of stability in this physical existence has taken a blow. I will try to be courageous in the coming days through prayer and Bible study and with your kind words, of course.

Just so you know what's going on, I've been scheduled for emergency surgery on my lady parts tomorrow at 10:00 A.M. They say I can expect to be in the hospital for at least 3 days, maybe more. I'll try to stay in touch and keep you updated during that time if at all possible. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Love,
F.C.

Dear Farrah ,

you will be healed in the mighty name of jesus just believe and receive the healing.

dont you think you need someone like me on your sidein this period.

have you bought the bible i told you yesterday, be courageous do not loose hope tell the doctor your husband said you are healed in jesus name.

need to hear from you immediately b'cos can't afford missing your email.

i love you.
larry

Honey,

i wanmt to come and stay besiode you give you more encouragement. you can not die this is the promise of God for us. our opur limit is 120 years.

i love you i want to come over to America and stay beside you this is my promise.

email me back today .

love from your husband
larry

Dearest Larry,

Thank you for your encouraging emails, they've really helped get me through this trying time. I just got out of surgery 6 hours ago and am still in recovery, so I'll keep this short. I just wanted to let you know I made it through and am slowly restoring my faith in this life. I have 2 more days yet until I can return home, as they have to monitor my vagina for any changes...infection, regrowth of sores, etc. The doctors are very kind here, and with your loving words of hope, my fears are growing smaller by the day..

Yours truly,
Farrah

P.S.--I brought my Bible with me like you suggested and have been catching up on my reading of the scripture. I can feel the presence of Jesus all around.

And that's as far as I've gotten so far. It started off kinda shaky, but as I read up more on this forum, I think it's getting better. Please feel free (mods) to edit my post if I've overlooked something, or let me know and I'll do it. I couldn't figure out how to post pics, so I just provided the link to them.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Diva and wellcome,your performance was just great.
And right,never use your own personal details.
Your lad seems to be insane,or he has HIV.

Quote:
Laughing Laughing I just found out I have been infected with the HIV virus and a rare STD called vulvus rottoffitis.

Quote:
Shocked Shocked Have you bought a bible? if not go get one now i am telling you that you are healed immediately because hears the voice/ cry of sinners. Laughing

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
Entrapment Diva
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, my lad is pretty hard to put off, but that won't stop me from trying Wink

Any tips on where this romance can go from here are more than welcome!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man, that's disgusting.

Reminds me of a bait a mate of mine did, a vladette was after him and he kept emailling "her" with a drip feed of information about his terrible health - his nasty cough, his blackouts, his creeping deafness, his missing leg... she woudn't go away Very Happy

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Diva.
It´s up to you,how far you wan´t to go with your lad.
With your imagination,grace the Lord with mugu,give to him bizarreness diagnosis of your healthy,waste his time and have fun.
He don´t have a clue,are you serious or not.
Maybe you can ask what he think about changing your religion cos of him,you might be a pentecostal now,and how hard your living is now. Shocked Laughing

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Diva.
Your lad don´t know that you are a baiter.
Now he believes that you are in the middle of personal hell,very confused cos of your deseases Laughing
You are alone,no frieds around you,just thinking how the end is coming.
He´s purpose is use bible and his "eternity love" for you and try to suck you out of money,before you die.Reguests are starting soon(if you want to play with the lad)
Like you know,church and religions had allways use people when they are looking for a new directions to their lifes, when something bad happens and they are despertly looking for salvation.
Lads are just using these basics,even they don´t know nothing about psychological sides.
If you wan´t to kick the shit out of your lad,show to him some more of those pics.
If you need to find some more stuff,go to crazyshit.com

Read stickers and forums,by those you will learn a lot.

Peter

Thank you God!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic