Porsche Hangout

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here. - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

ASEM success rate from published lists

View next topic
View previous topic
soylent green
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been sending out various emails addressed to my missionary colleague out in the wild yonder, with juicy details of WU transfers and just by mistake in the BCC field I included the list from here:

I've noticed that only two or three lads really jump to the bait. There are a large number of undeliverables, one or two "first format"s, once an abusive lad, and that was about it.

I think those lads who end up in that list must be hit with baiter's responses so much so that they are forced to pick and choose. And that is a GOOD THING. For, what they classify as a "joker response" and ignore might be a honest to good possible victim.

Long ago I remember getting satisfactory responses (and two silly pictures) from ASEMs from lists I had compiled myself from my catcher accounts. So the rule might be to go for privately compiled lists for results, and to mercilessly barrage the publicly available lists anyway to increase the baiter-to-victim response ratio.

... as the actress said to the bishop.
Closed lad accounts x4

// s.t.
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I run an auto response off a mature catcher account that gets a lot of scam mail and I get two or three positive replies a week, which is more than enough for me. In fact it's more than I can handle, but it's a painless way to automate the task of sending ASEM's.

Published lists do get a higher failure rate and compiling your own is usually more successful but a published list is useful for new members or those who don't have tme to spare.

Fake sites killed 1 x Australia 9 x United Kingdom 3 x 168 X Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2011
Pith Helmet - the 'Asparagus Kid' - Accra to Lome - You Must surly Die in The Name Of Jesus Christ
Pith Helmet - Steve - Lagos to Accra
Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Neil&Dan wrote:

I used a same-day list from gmail via address (POP3 and send) . From 500 about 60 bounced which apparently won't trigger gmail to lock the account or block subsequent reply traffic. From there I hooked about 3 gmail pages of day1 potentials, about 2 gmail pages of day2 potentials, and about dozen day3-7 potentials on a $1500 WU offer requiring a name change. So many mugu xfiles fans!

One super 'brilliant' lad simultaneously offered me an ATM card. About a week later I started receiving a barrage of the usual scams and zero non-scam spam. Smile

That was my second blind ASEM and this time I'm trying to churn them through s*cur*ty sh**ld for points Laughing One entertaining lad is trying to hornswoggle me into abandoning SS with fake customer service emails he's written. I'll keep him but I'll happily share, too...

Closed lad accounts
* multiple b8 characters in one gmail account easily
* receive calls from scammers free, occasionally place free calls
* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic