SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Soludo - 'like a waif in the world'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day another Soludo emerges to claim my ridiculous $75k in fees, always guaranteed to get them off script.

The first email is understandable, he didn't suceed at the Western Union office:

Quote:
Hello Xxxxxxxxx Xxxxx,

i went to the bank to have the money that you sent me but they are telling someting else,i dont even understand what wrong.so all i want you do for me is to tell me exactly where you sent the money to so that i can have the money and to proceed on what i need to do.

Thanks
Professor Charles Soludo

The next one is a real doozie:

Quote:
My Dear,

Thanks for your return mail and update, I have received the money that you sent to me from the Western Union Money Transfer today,Really? I don't think so! I have gone through your mail and noted the contents well understood. I am less than certain about what is really going to happen soon. I am operating most of the days, like a waif in the world.

My Dear Brother I must let you understand that your Funds is ready, all that we needed now is to send in $75,000 for the cost of the transfer and the money will hit your account as soon as possible,I am privileged to have something extraordinary to do with a man like you who is trust worthy and honesty, who surmounted the challenge being If you're in the position to execute the clearing of Funds, I think it expedites our process, and the job is done quite as fast.

We have to be moved like prepared people, in this wise, and I can assure you that I am surely srong in faith in what I do. I discover my strenght is so overbearing that it is clearly difficult for me to cry.

Harmony is the practice of trust.Respect is the necessity of goodwill.Honor is the requirement of worthiness.I pray you can accept my stipulation..

As a Business professional, TRUST, CONFIDENTIALITY and DISCRETION is paramount and a necessity. TRUST is a commodity that is earned from a Two-Way Street concept. It takes an association over a time span, where actions speak louder than words, by saying what you mean, mean what you say and confirm by doing all you say and mean! Honesty can only be proven, when you can't dispel it! My contentions to all this RHETORIC is that your Funds is ready.

However, here is the account details to send in the Funds for the transfer of your $25Million.

CHASE MANHATTAN BANK NEWYORK.
SWIFT CODE: XXXXX.
ABA NO: 0002..CR TO SWIFT CODE :XXXXXX.
ACCOUNT NO: OSAxxxxxxxxxx.
ACCOUNT NAME: NINGBO MH INDUSTRY CO.LTD.

Please make sure that you make it a swift transfer in to this account so that once it is receive we can do the transfer of the $25Million in to your personal bank account.

Below is my new telephone Number,please make sure that you call me once you have receive this mail today.

Thanks

Professor Charles Soludo
+234-806-xxxxxx

Account details sent to Alan.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a great Saludo there, Roy! Very Happy I like him, and I hope you have a long, and trusting relationship. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic