SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

And this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been out of the loop for quite some time and having just gotten back to civilization was given this one by a doctor friend of mine. Says, they get several of these a day emailed to the office. I know it is a scam and they won't just put the link into the body of the email, they have you put it together. Check it out and my non imaginative in a hurry response below. I wish I had more time to work on these bastards but I've gotten myself into an employment type situation and in this economy, that's not a bad thing.

-------------- Forwarded Message: --------------
To: [email protected]
Subject: LAST NOTICE
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:11:16 +0000

Hi,

Our details show that you are in need for financial help.
We have preapproved your submission

to proceed

copy & paste HIP-DEBT . COM into IE or Firefox
[replace dot with a actual . and delete any space(s)]

My response-----------------------------------------

Dearest Theresa Forbes

I am unsure of what details you are showing but it is not financial help I am needing but a good surgeon to perform a most delicate surgery in order that I might once and for all be free of what appears on the surface to be a conjoined twin with a very bad hair cut but is in fact a very large and articulate penis that is causing considerable embarrassment by poking its head out of the top of my trousers and making rude comments while in public places to include but are not limited to Panama City, City Hall, church, CiCi's all you can eat pizza buffet, the show room of Tommy Thomas, Cheverolet and the back row of the Martin Theater during Fiddler on the roof. I want to get rid off him, set him free and let him pursue a career in politics which is well suited for him as most are big ole dicks when you get right down to it.

As you can see, it is a different crisis altogether than needing financial help and besides I have been trying to proceed according to your directions and for some reason cannot seem to copy and paste with any success at all and have tried HIP-DEBT Dot Com and then the same thing with the "dot" removed and a real "." placed there and and finally www.trannystation.com and www.trannysurprise.com and cannot, even with all of my resources find any reference on those sites as to financial help but instead have suffered through photo after photo of what appear to be very beautiful chicks with a certain defect that manifests itself in the form of a large wank hanging down below the hem line of their skirt. Please be a little more specific as to just how the fcuk I can get in touch with you and complete the application for the loan. Is there any way you can just send me a direct link?

With all sincerity

Your newest and bestest friend
Mr. Barry McCockiner, III, Jr. Esquire, PhD.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic