SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think Mrs. Isabe11a E11is fell asleep at the computer!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This went on for 31 pages, but you catch the drift.

Quote:
Dear beloved, I am Mrs. Isabe11a E11is from Bahamas. I was
married to Late Johnston E11is .The CEO Veekrol Link Ltd London United
Kingdom, a seasoned contractor in England. He died on Monday, 31
July,2002 in Paris. We were married for eleven years without a child.
After his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the
sum of 7.5Million Dollars in a bank as a security deposit in England,
which is now wasting there. My Doctor told me that I would not last for
the next three months due to cancer problem. Having known my
condition I decided to donate this funds to better the lives of the less
privileged I need a honest and trust worthy individual that will utilize this
money in accordance with my instruction. I want the funds to be used in
funding religious organizations, orphanages and less privileged
propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I
don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

It took gmail 5 days to deliver this jem. I'll see if I can wake her up.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

I notice she only mentions "cancer problem".

I guess the usual "stroke problem" complication (which always bothers them more than the cancer) actually happened right then and there!
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And s/he actually hit "send" after all that!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Doctor told me that I would not last for
the next three months due to cancer problem

Sadly the Doctor was about 2 months 30 days 23 hours and 50 minutes wrong in his diagnosis. She's obviously popped her clogs earlier than expected.
Can you bait her posthumously?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is better synopsis of the dying widow's letter to me.

Quote:
Dear beloved, I am Mrs. Isabella Ellis from Bahamas. I was married to Late Johnston Ellis .The CEO Veekrol Link Ltd London United Kingdom, a seasoned contractor in England. He died on Monday, 31 July,2002 in Paris. We were married for eleven years without a child. After his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 7.5Million Dollars in a bank as a security deposit in England, which is now wasting there. My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this funds to better the lives of the less privileged I need a honest and trust worthy individual that will utilize this money in accordance with my instruction. I want the funds to be used in funding religious organizations, orphanages and less privileged propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

then pages and pages of \\\\\\\\ and then this...

Quote:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are very unkind to me and I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

then pages and pages of \\\\\\\\ and finally this...

Quote:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t want my husbands hard earned money to be misused. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my course and I shall hold my peace As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the authority that will empower you as the original-beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me, Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose Thanks, Yours sincerely, Mrs Isabella

I think with all of her other problems the doctor forgot to tell her about the narcolepsy. It’s either that or the lad has an irrational fear of apostrophes.

Last edited by Knid on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the lad is an amateur programmer. You see.. with SQL you have to escape the apostrophes in your input (by placing a slash before them) because else they'll F up your query. I think this lad was really afraid of F'ing up his mail account with that so he decided to make sure he had escaped them properly. (I know it doesn't work that way.)

CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Master of Puppets, do I feel like the fool now? Absolutely

Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic