SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Operation Flood Box

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scamstop123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, I'm new here but I have a cool idea.

This website is about distracting scammers so they don't prey on real victims right? Well, we could really cause a distraction by flooding a scammers inbox with emails. Their inbox would be so full that they couldn't even find message for real victims. If you are interested, I could do scammer of the day. I'll pick one scammer out of the 419eater gmail account and we all concentrate on them. We could just send tons of spam emails. If we each send 100 and even ten of us participate, thats 1,000 emails! They would really be having a hard time scaming if we did this. Anyone interested?
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mailbombing is a waste of bandwith, and worse: they'll just drop the account and start over from another. Re-contacting their old victims from a new account and just going on where they left off.
It's better to keep them at a certain address so we know how to reach 'm.

scamstop123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe if the scammer switches address enough, the victim will realize what is happening and stop going along with the scam.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agree with MOP. Unfortunately these guys already have dozens of boxes, so it wouldn't do much good.

^^^re: swapping boxes. I'd bet if people are predisposed to be victims anyway, they'll not notice the mailbox changes.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^what the dutchman said, the last thing we want is them closing their scamming accounts

edit:stupid boy we are baiters they are scammers write it out 1000 times

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal

Last edited by Star A Star on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scamstop123 wrote:
Maybe if the scammer switches address enough, the victim will realize what is happening and stop going along with the scam.

it could be a baiter or under investigation by leos(bleedin longshot but you never know)

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
scamstop123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is the eater email account and password?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you read the advice given above? Obviously not, because you then ask for the eater email and password.

We don't do mail bombing, it's a waste of time, it has no effect on lads whatsoever, try doing a search of the forum, it's been brought up by new members as a suggestion many times, if we thought it would do any good, we would already be doing it, locking this on my way out.

This from one of our mods on another mail bombing topic:

Quote:
We don't encourage mail bombing lads. It has the same effect as having their accounts closed, which we also don't do. The reasons for this are that if they stick with one account there is a bigger chance of it being posted on anti scam sites, and thus being found by potential victims who do a search. Also, in the rare circumstance that law enforcement is investigating, a closed account makes all evidence that was in that account lost.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic