SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Would 419 scammers steal from child cancer sufferers ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly question Twisted Evil

This is the real charity shop that gave them the idea.

http://www.greenwich-business.net/business/etm_121.htm

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.90.28.11 with SMTP id b11cs597409agb;
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:03:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.100.96.10])
by 10.100.96.10 with SMTP id t10mr5456723anb.131.1240261394494 (num_hops = 1);
Received: by 10.100.96.10 with SMTP id t10mr3346663anb.131.1240261394459;
X-Forwarded-To: [email protected]
X-Forwarded-For: [email protected] [email protected]
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.100.163.20 with SMTP id l20cs480914ane;
Received: by 10.100.248.16 with SMTP id v16mr8465221anh.60.1240261393327;
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:03:13 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from pp01.fastekintl.com (pp01.fastekintl.com [216.243.212.136])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c23si14832622ana.0.2009.04.20.14.03.12;
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:03:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 216.243.212.136 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=216.243.212.136;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 216.243.212.136 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Received: from User ([86.62.21.190])
by pp01.fastekintl.com (IceWarp 9.4.1) with ASMTP id BZX40606;
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:03:06 -0500
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: HELP THE FUTURE LEADERS.
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:02:57 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor=#FFFFFF leftmargin=5 topmargin=5 rightmargin=5 bottommargin=5>
<FONT size=2 color=#000000 face="Arial">
<DIV>
<B>&nbsp; Hello,</B></DIV>
<DIV>
<B>&nbsp;</B></DIV>
<DIV>

Hello,

I am Rev John Smith writing on behalf of Eltham high charity organization. We are one of the fastest growing charity organizations in the United Kingdom Founded in 2002 by Rev John Smith. At Eltham high charity organization we care for children with cancer. But due to our ever-generous donator’s base in US/Canada, we at Eltham high charity organization are searching for representatives to assist us in establishing a medium to connect to our detonators more efficiently in US/Canada Region.

If you choose to join the Eltham high charity organization as a representative, your basic task will be receiving donations for our donators based in the USA/CANADA on behalf of Eltham high charity organization though basically donations are often made out on Certified Cashier’s Check, Personal Check, Travellers Check and Money Orders.

REQUIREMENT

*18 years and above.

*Legally capable.

We are not requesting for your Bank information's, SSN or any other personal information from you, as what we need is a proof of seriousnes.

WHAT YOU EARN.

Note that for every donation processed, you will receive 10% of the total amount.

We guarantee that you can start caring for child. Every 10 days families are told this devastating news that there child has cancer. Eltham high charity is there all the way for them,and you don't need to invest your money,just your spare time to process donations. Please furnist us with below information in order for us to facilitate the conclusion of this Proposal.

(1) Your Full Names:
(2) Full Contact Address and Zip Code:
(3) Phone Number (Home and Mobile):
(4) Gender:
(5) Occupation:
(6) Age:
(7) Your best way of communication:

We understand that this job position is very challenging and you should understand it. We are looking only for persons who are honest, caring and will be an earnest assistant. If you feel that you are serious,trust-worthy and earnest person and you want to work for this charity organisation.
Your response is kindly appreciated

Yours Truly,
Rev. John Smith

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I already knew the answer to your question before I even looked at the thread. That's because my bait character for my hitman lad is a single mother with a 5-yr-old son who has cancer, and she needs every penny she has to pay for his treatments. Does that stop the hitman from trying to terrorize her into sending him her last cent, even though it means her little boy will die? HELL NO! Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Magnanimous email sent.

ETA: Buh?!?!?
disgusting charity impersonating lad wrote:
we at Eltham high charity organization are searching for representatives to assist us in establishing a medium to connect to our detonators more efficiently in US/Canada Region.

His little scam go BOOM very soon.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him an email, let's see if he sends some pretty fake checks.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't even notice that.

I don't know what you call a life form without moral scruple and less brain than a budgerigar.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

two days ago i would have said "not sure" or "probably not" in answer to the question but today i can say that i have learned a lot about human nature from this place. worth remembering if anyone says that baiting is cruel
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only thing that is cruel about baiting is the lads continuing existence on the planet. I have a mold and mildew collection that is more highly prized than any lad I ever knew. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am currently working on sending a lad on safari. This scumbag thinks he is going to steal from an organization trying to help polio victims in his own country!

Don't forget the guy we sent to Abeche last year, he thought he was going to steal money from a Darfur aid contribution.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
CadaverDog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in the US and might be able to hook this turd, as he's looking for reps in US/Canada. Based on his IP where is this from? And which e-mail addy should I send a message to, the Comcast one or the Yahoo one?

I've got two gmail accounts I can use, both women.

I'm still new here, but I'd like to help with this one if I can. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I'd like to facilitate some detonations.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Use the Yahoo address.

CadaverDog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks; I'll let you know if I hear anything.

EDIT: "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta171.mail.re3.yahoo.com (state 1Cool."

That was to the Yahoo addy from my gmail addy. What did I do wrong?
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that simply means that their account has been deleted/disabled, you didn't do anything wrong.

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic