SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Hitlad Hell

View next topic
View previous topic

Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has become my favorite hitlad. I managed to talk him out of killing me and going after my ex-wife. He didn't stay with me long enough to give him all her details. Had planned on having her move to the arctic circle to pursue her dream of moose farming... oh well. Character's name is Paul Atriedes (for those of you who are fans of the DUNE novels... Smile )
My comments are in blue.

Paul: Please, don't hurt me. I'll do what ever you need. Tell me what you need me to do. (Besides waste your time…) I am not leaving my house until I hear back from you.
-Paul Atriedes

Bala: Look here you bitch.
you think i have for this your stupid talk, i was paid a huge some of money to kill you by some one very close to you, but because i dont like this person and i dont want to work for him i want you to know him if only you will comply with me, by boys are already after you and if i ask them to hit you they will do at once, i have a recorded tape of the person who want you dead and i want you to get at him with that tape, but if you did not comply with me and my boys and follow my instructions, then you will find your self in hell.
you are not surpose to come home late from this days on i will tell you all you need to do you fool, but if you dont comply with me then i will send you to hell with on bullet.
do not tell any about this because you mint tell the person who want you dead.
get back to me and i will tell you aht to do.
agent killer

Paul: Mr. Hassan -
I am having a problem transferring the money. All the offices
over here have been closed due to Valentine's day. (Everyone knows banks are closed on Valentine’s day…) They won't be open until next week. Please , be patient I WILL GET THE MONEY TO YOU. Can you at least tell me the name of the person on the tape while I am working on this?

Bala: Look here you bitch.
like i told you before, i have the tape and i dont want to work for this person who ask me to kill you,i was not be abel to send you an email lately deu to my job but if you want me to do so then i will, i want you to run as fast as your leg can carry you to any MONEY GRAM OUTLET, and make thye said payment of 7,000USD to my boys in UK and NIGERIA who went for assignment for killing like some of my boys are watching you, we are paid to kill people like you, but if in your next mail i did not recieve your payment details then i will carry on with me job, i want you to know that that money is not my problem and 50times richer than you, but i just want o know how much yoiu care about your life, after you have send the 7,000usd then i will send you the tape and spear your life and then you will have to complite the balance 8,000usd after recieving the tape.
FIND BELOW THE PAYMENT DETAILS FOR THIS TWO PERSONS WHO WILL RECIEVE THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, YOU ARE TO SEND 4,000 TO DUKE AND 3,000USD TO IMONITIE IN NIGERIA.
UK INFORMATION.

RECIEVERS NAME:DUKE COOK
ADDRESS: 24B MARINO WAY UNITES KINGDOM.
THEN SEND ME THIS PAYMENT INFORMATION.
SENDERS NAME:
ADDRESS:
AMOUNT SENT
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER,( MTCN):
SCAN COPY OF PAYMENT SLIP.

NIGERIA PAYMENT INFORMATION.
RECIEVER NAME: IMONITIE OKOEKPEN.
ADDRESS PLOT4 GARRIKI ABUJA NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER MONDAY

THEN FILL OUT THE SPACE.
SENDER NAME
ADDRESS
AMOUNT SENT
MTCN NUMBER
TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER.
NOTE: IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO, THEN I WILL CARRY ON WITH MY JOB AND SEND YOU TO HELL.
AGENT KILLER

PLEASE, don't be angry with me. I don't control when holidays
happen over here. I am trying my best to get the money to you. Where
are your boys? Are they close? I wonder about every car that goes by
on the road outside. Wonder if it's your boys coming to kill me.
I will email your hitman today. And, I will let you know as soon
as I can that the money has been sent. Just please be patient and
don't be angry with me.

Bala: Look here you.
I just say sorry for you if i did not recieve your payment as you hyave said next week, i want to let you know that the person who paid me to kill you has send us your full details,i can not tell you the name of the person who paid me to kill you until payment is recieve, i want you to know that my boys are very angry with you and i have tod them that if by monday i did not recieve your payment then they will send you to hell, mean while here is the hitman you are to send the payment deatis to his the one to other your killing.
here is his email address [email protected], as soon as the payment is make send him the payment details.
he have delay so make the payment and have the tape.
bala hassan
agent killer

Paul: I will be on my way to make the payment first thing in the morning.
And will send the payment details as soon as I can.
You didn't say in your e-mail if you would take my job or not. I want
my ex-wife killed. I will double whatever fee you were paid to kill
me, if you will kill her. I have all the details you need. Name,
e-mail address , etc... Are you going to take my job or not?

Bala: like i told you before, i have the tape and i dont want to work for this person who ask me to kill you,i was not be abel to send you an email lately deu to my job but if you want me to do so then i will, i want you to run as fast as your leg can carry you to any MONEY GRAM OUTLET, and make thye said payment of 7,000USD to my boys in UK and NIGERIA who went for assignment for killing like some of my boys are watching you, we are paid to kill people like you, but if in your next mail i did not recieve your payment details then i will carry on with me job, i want you to know that that money is not my problem and 50times richer than you, but i just want to know how much yoiu care about your life, after you have send the 7,000usd then i will send you the tape and spear your life and then you will have to complite the balance 8,000usd after recieving the tape.
FIND BELOW THE PAYMENT DETAILS FOR THIS TWO PERSONS WHO WILL RECIEVE THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, YOU ARE TO SEND 4,000 TO DUKE AND 3,000USD TO monday IN NIGERIA.
UK INFORMATION.

RECIEVERS NAME:DUKE COOK
ADDRESS: 24B MARINO WAY UNITES KINGDOM.
THEN SEND ME THIS PAYPAULNT INFORMATION.
SENDERS NAME:
ADDRESS:
AMOUNT SENT
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER,( MTCN):
SCAN COPY OF PAYMENT SLIP.

NIGERIA PAYMENT INFORMATION.
RECIEVER NAME: MONDAY YOMIREJU.
ADDRESS PLOT4 GARRIKI ABUJA NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER MONDAY

THEN FILL OUT THE SPACE.
SENDER NAME
ADDRESS
AMOUNT SENT
MTCN NUMBER
TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER.
NOTE: IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO, THEN I WILL CARRY ON WITH MY JOB AND SEND YOU TO HELL.
YOU ARE TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT TODAY MONDAY BEFORE TIME RUNS UP.
MY BOSE JUST INFORM ME THAT YOU HAVE A JOB FOR US. THEN MAKE THE PAYMENT AND LETS TALK ABOUT THAT.
HITMAN

Bala: LOOK HERE YOU,
Yes you have to make the payment of 7,000usd to my boys in uK AND IN NIGERIA who went for killing, i want to let you know that if my hitmans is very danger if it come to killing so you better make the payment and send him the payment details as soon as the payment is made, as for the job you want to offer my boys, i have inform my hitman about this and he said you should first save your self and then we will discuse about that after the payment is recieve.
dont wast his time with the payment if you dont want to be send to hell. and i dont want any mistake in this payment, my hitman hats mistake.
BALA HASSAN

Paul: Mr. Hitman -
I am sorry. I am not trying to waste any of your time (yeeeeeah right). Please, don't be angry. It's a national holiday here in the U.S. Today is Presidents Day. (Darn all these holidays so close together…) No banks are open for me to get the money today. As I explained to Mr. Hassan, I am going to the bank first thing in the morning to get your money.

I am very eager to come to an agreement in regards to you getting rid of my ex-wife. How much do you want for killing her? I can get out the money for the job when I take out the money I already owe you to not kill me. I have all the information you need to kill her ready to send. I look forward to hearing from you.

Bala: look here Paul Atriedes
i think you are wasting too much of my time with this (imagine that), how long will it take you to run to the bank and make the payment, i want you to do that as fast as you can now and send me the payment details, as for your job we will take it but we need to recieveb your paymet first and then clean your name from our death record before we can carry on with your job, we dont just go into job like that, and i have to inform all the other boys that we have a new job.
If we are atking your job we have to come to an agreement with each other and sign the deal, you have to send your ex wife details along with the payment information, her name, address phone number, scan copy of her picture, and then we will discuse the amount with the other boys, it depends on when you want her dead thats what the cost will be for you to pay.
make the payment and send it now before is too late.
Hitman

Bala: LOOK.
I have send this to my bose and we have talk about this, we will inform the other boys as soon as we can before the end of today, as you have said that you wanjt to agree with this deal, my bose has told me that if you want us to kill your ex wife then you have to pay the sum of 30,000usd and then in an hour as soon as the payment is confirm then you will here her death anoucement, mean while you are to send her details to me and then i will send to my bose, send me the deatils as you are sending the payment details, i dont want any delay in this any ,moore i want you to do this as soon as possible.
hitman

Bala: I want to inform you that my hitman has a new email address, as soon as the payment is made, i want you to send the payment information to him via this email address, dont let him get angry for the last time. here is his private email: [email protected]
bala hassan
agent killer

Bala: Look here paul
I just recieve a call from my hitman that up till now he has not recieve the payment information, i told you before my hitman dont like delay, if hr gets angry with you and ask the boys to send you to hell then you will have your self to blam, i want you to run now as fast as you can and make the payment and then send it to him now. time is not on your side any more.
bala hassan
agent killer

Paul: You had me so scared I forgot to ask... Did you get my e-mail with all the details on my ex-wife? I really want to get moving on this as soon as possible.

Bala: What the hell is wrong.
Why up till now i have not recieve your payment information

Paul: I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!!! PLEASE, don't be angry. I had an issue at the bank. I was called into the bank manger's office when I tried to get the money for you. He was asking me all these questions about what I was going to do with the money, why I needed so much at one time. The bank is reviewing my statement, it will be a day or so before I can get the money to you. Please, don't hurt me. I WILL GET THE MONEY TO YOU!!!!

Bala: What the hell is wrong.
Why up till now i have not recieve your payment information, shirt i told my bose that you guys needs to be send to hell, but he ask me to give you this last chance, if in your next mail i did not recieve the payment information, then consider your self a dead man.
Hitman

Paul: I have the Money for you! Please, don't hurt me. I went this morning
and sent it. Here is the information you need:

SENDER NAME: Paul Atriedes
ADDRESS: P.O Box 201 , Lansing UT 953197
AMOUNT SENT: $7000
MTCN NUMBER: 845217937
TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER. : Who is the 16 president? Obama

i can see your life is not important to you, i just want to inform you that if the money does not get to me today, then fine your self in hell, am very angry at this time, as soon as you get the money, quikely send the 7,000USD TO THE following payment details given to you by my bose, the one to UK AND NIGERIA, if this is not done today, thn your life is in hell.
dont play with me for the last time, mean while when the payment of 7,000usd has being recieve then we will carry on with your job, i have not recieve your ex wife details, do not let the bank know about this, is for your own interest.
HITMAN

Bala: YOU BETTER RUN TO WERE YOU MAKE THIS PAYMENT AND SEND ME THE CORRECT MTCN NUMBER NOW BEFORE IS TOO LATE, I HAVE TOLD MY BOSE ABOUT THIS, BUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE THE SEND THE CORRECT MTCN NUMBER NOW AND NOW, AM GETTING ANGRY OVER THIS.
HITMAN

Paul: What do you mean the correct MTCN number? I sent it to you this
morning along with the other information you needed. Have you picked
up the money yet?

Bala: i just recieve a call from my hitman that the mtcn number was wrong and my hitman is very angry, if you dont want to be send to hell you better send him the correct number now, he is very angry.
bala hassan

Paul: I emailed your hitman that I sent the payment this morning. I haven't
heard back from him yet. Has the payment been picked up yet? I want to
know that I'm safe. The only time I've left my house in the last week
was to get your money. can I stop worrying about being killed? PLEASE,
let me know when the payment has been picked up.

Bala: What do you mean you send mel the details, were did you make the payment, was it western union or money gram, because my bose told me it was money gram he ask you to make the payment through, you are getting me more angry over this, get back to me now.
hitman

Bala: What the hell is wrong paul
Why up till now i have not recieve the correct payment, shirt i have just inform my bose bala hassan about this, dont make me angry for the last time.
hitman

Paul: Agent Monday Snipper -
Since I havent' heard back from you yet I am sending the payment
information once again. PLEASE go and pick up your payment so I know
that I'm safe. I just want this over with.

Here again is the payment information:
SENDER NAME: Paul Atriedes
ADDRESS: P.O Box 201 , Lansing UT 953197
AMOUNT SENT: $7000
MTCN NUMBER: 8452179379
TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER. : Who is the 16 president? Obama

When you have picked up the payment, let me know. I want to start
discussing the hit on my ex-wife.

Bala: I just recieve a call from my hitman that up till now you have not send the payment information back to him, i want you to do that as fast as you can before i have a change of mind.

Paul: I did send him the information again yesterday. Are you sure he's telling you the truth? I sent the e-mail yesterday morning, and all he did was complain.

(Close to a week goes by, and no Bala, so I decide to check in…)
Paul: Mr Hassan - I haven't heard back from either of you. Has the payment
been picked up? I want to know that I'm safe so we can move on to the
job I offered you.

Bala: LOOK PAUL FOR THE LAST TIME DONT PLAY WITH ME, I WOULD HAVE ASK THE BOYS TO KILL YOU EVER SINCE YOU DID NOT HEAR FROM ME, IT WAS MY BOSE THAT SAVE YOUR LIFE, WERE DID YOU SEND THE MONEY TO, WERE WAS THE MONEY PAID, WAS IT WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME THE CORRECT CONTROL NUMBER NOW ALL ELSE YOU FIND YOU SELF A DEAD MAN, OUR BOYS SAW YOU YESTERDAY BUT MY BOSE ASK THEM NOT TO KILL YOU YET, IF IN YOUR NEXT MAIL YOU DID NOT SEND ME THE CORRECT CONTROL NUMBER OR SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP.

I WENT TO THE BANK AND THE MONEY WAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP, IT WAS INVALIDE, HOW CPOULD YOU PLAY WITH YOU LIFE NOT ME YOU ARE PLAYING WITH, YOU BETTER DO WHAT I SAY NOW BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND.
HITMAN

Bala: you have just choosen to die, i just have a call from my hitman, and he said the payment you send was invalide, how come about that, are you joking with my hitman, Paul his bose i dont get him angree because i know he is very bad in killing, i ask you to make the payment via money gram and you went to western union to make the payment, i want that payment make now and send the correct details to my hitman before i have a double mind over you, were ever the money was made i want the correct control number sent to him now, i mean now, dont get my hitman angree or play with him.
do what i say now and lets move over to the job, the money has not being pick up because the control number was wrong.
bala hasssan

Paul: He is very bad in killing? Then why is he working for you. I'd want someone who knows how to kill. (Couldn't resist this little jab...) Has he picked up the payment after I re-sent the information to him?

Bala: the information if not correct, then send him the scan copy of the payment slip for the last time you are wasting our time, what the hell is wrong, he has not pick up the money yet, do what i say now or we will carry on and kill you.
bala hassan

Paul: I've sent the information several times now. What the hell is wrong with your hitman? I want this over with so we can move on to the other job. Just give me your bank account number and I'll transfer it to you directly.

Bala: what is it paul
i just recieve a call from my hitman that up till now he has not recieve your payment information, and he said he wants to other the boys to kill you now, i must tell you the boyts will soon carry oin with the job if you did not send him the payment information now, you are just playing with your life i must tell you, and if the boys come over to you, they will not lok at your face before shooting you to death so dont think you will beg them then.
bala hassan

Paul: Hey wait a minute!! I've tried my best to get the money to you. All you guys have done is complain. I HAVE GIVEN YOU GUYS THE DETAILS SEVERAL TIMES. I'm tired of being locked in my house all day so your boys won't get to me. I just want this over with! Can you please give me another way to get the money to you? I'm willing to transfer it directly to your bank account.

Bala: you better run and make the payment into this account now before i change my mind. you have to make the $15,000 as soon as you recieve the this mail, when the payment is make then send me a scan copy of the trnafer slip.
do this and get back to me now. this account in in uk, this account belongs to one of my boys.make the payment now, so we can talk about your ex wife death. then i will know you are ready when you make this payment.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION
{Reported to Alan}

Bala: look here paul.
why till now i have not recieve your transfer slip of the payment i want you to know that my hitman is very angry at this time that your time with this is getting too much, i want that slip now and if i did not recieve the slip in your next mail consider your self dead, this will be my last warning to you.
good luck
bala hassan

Paul: I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Don't be angry. I made the transfer this morning. I've attached a copy of the transfer slip for you. Let me know when you pick up the money so we can discuss the other job.

Bala: look here man
there is no time to wast about this, i recieve your mail but the scan copy you sent to me did not open here in my computer, i want you to re scan it so my boy can take it to the bank for verification to enable the money pick up as soon as possible, do this now and get back to me and tell me when the money will reflet in the account, an tell me how much money you transfer inot the account, i want you to send me your ex wife full details so we an go on with the job.
bala hassan

Bala: paul what the hell is wrong with you this time, why up till now i have not recieve your transfer slip, i want you to scan it again very well so it can show here, i will take that to the bank for verification, do that now and get back to me asap.
bala hassan

Paul: Mr. Hassan - I am working on scanning in the slip for you again. While I am working on that, I wanted to ask you about a contract for the other job I offered you. I would feel better if the details of what you are going to do are in writing so we both can sign it. Write up a contract and e-mail it over to me

I want to let you know that if you did not send the scan copy there is no way the bank will give my boys the money, they will have to take along with them the scan copy thats why i need it to send to them urgently, as for the other contract, it is when we have recieve the first sum of $15,000 that you just paid for your dear life that is when i will send the contract paper write up to you before you an i can sin on it, i have prepare trhe write up, is just for my boys to recieve the paymet in the account then we will carry out the job offered, i want you to send me the scan copy along with your ex wife full details, her name her home address, her phone number and her picture, do this as soon as possible for you are delaying my time for the last time paul.

Bala: What the hell is wrong with you paul, i think this need to stop, i just recieve a call from my hitman and he said is like you are not serious with your self and your life, he wanted to ask the boys watching you to shot your leg, but i ask him to wait for a while, how long will it take you to scan and send a transfer slip, i dont understand what the hell is that, if you know you dont want to coperate with me, then i will go on with my job and kill you, you better get back to me with the scan copy of the transfer slip the bank need this to release the money you sent.
bala hassan

I am having trouble with my scanner. It wont turn on. I have an appointment with a repair company for tomorrow. Once it gets fixed I will scan the transfer slip and get it to you. Send over the contract so I can get it signed and sent back to you while we wait. I would feel better about our business once that contract is signed and out of the way.

Bala: Look here paul, i want you to take that slip now to a local computer center and scan and then send it back to me now, you are wasting my time with this, you have not conclude on the first payment of your self and you want me to send you a contract paprer, that i will not do is against my will, if the bank did not release the money by tomorow this time then you have to blame your self, you are wasting the time of the contract you know that, i have put all wriiten down just to confirm the payment then i will send you the contract paper and then you can sign on it, take the slip to a local scaning and scan it for the last time, and then send me your ex wife full details.
bala hassan

Paul: I'm not sending my wife's details until I have that contract signed. I want to make sure you will carry out the job. And there are no computer centers out where I live. The repair man will be out tomorrow and then I will get the payment slip to you.

Bala: LOOK HERE PAUL, I WILL SEND YOU THE CPNTRACT PAPER IN MY NEXT MAIL, MEAN WHILE YOU HAVE TO SEND ME THE SCAN COPY AS FAST AS YOU CAN SO I CAN ASK MY BOYS TO GET TO THE BANK WITH IT, DO THIS NOW AND WE START WITH THE JOB.
BALA HASSAN

Me: Here is the transfer slip (Good luck reading it…). Send over the contract

Bala: look here paul, i hope you are not taking this whole things for joke (no, who would think that…) and you will blam your self for everthing, the scan copy you sent is not clear at all, dint you look at it before sending to me, i want you to send me a clear scan copy of the transfer slip now, i have told you the contract can not be sign when we have not conclude on this, my boys are very ready to carry out the job which you know it. bala hassan

Paul: The copy is clear. I can read it fine on this end. What are you using to open it with?

Bala: PAUL
i dont have time in talking my job is to kill not to chat,i recive a call from my boss that you are not serouse about all this maybe we will pay you a nice visite befor you will know what to do at the right time.i will also like you to send to me the scan copy let me have a look at it,but if there is any error holy God knows what will appon if my boss give me order to carry on with my job.send me the scan copy let me look at it paul,an not so good in chating but am better in shoting.
Hitman

(Time to turn up the heat, Paul’s not doing anything else until the contract’s sent.)

Paul: NO! I'm not sending the damn thing again until I get the contract out of the way. What the hell is wrong with your boss? Is he a f**king idiot?? I've sent the scan several times and all I get from him is "I can't read it." Have him go back to f**king school and learn how to read. In the mean time, HAVE HIM SEND ME THE CONTRACT!!!

Bala: Look here Paul Atriedes,
Dont take me for a fool here ok,if the scan coply is clear i will not ask you to re scan it again ok, i whant you to scan it with the WITH NEW VERSION .

Paul: I just asked your hitman to take a look at it. Maybe he can help you read it. (though I doubt it)

Bala: JUST RE SCAN AND SEND TO ME NOW

Paul: Here it is. NOW SEND ME THE CONTRACT!!!! (One rather large .DLL hot off the ‘net and on it’s way to you…)

Bala: AM SO TIRED ABOUT ALL THIS, I CANT SEE ANYTHING FROM THIS, I WANT YOU TO CLEAR THE SLIP VERY WELL AND SEND IT TO MY HITMAN NOW,BUT IF HE CONPLAIN STILL YOU HAVE PUT YOU SELD IN A BIG TROUBLE
BALA HASSAN

Paul: NO! Send me the damn contract and I will send you the new scan. You don't get it until I get the contract!

(After not hearing from him for a few days I decide to see if I can piss him off a little...)

Paul: WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU??? I just told you to send me the contract. WHERE IS IT BALA????????????

(Bala came on-line that night for an interesting chat…)
9:53 PM me: What the hell is wrong with you. Where is my damn contract?
BALA: ARE YOU JOKING WITH ME
I WILL SEND YOU THE CONTRACT A SOON AS THE SCAN COPY IS RECIEVE AND CLEAR BY MY HITMAN
9:54 PM me: I don't joke Hassan. I want my damn contract before I send the transfer slip again. SeND THE F**KING CONTRACT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BALA: OOOOOH
me: You want your money, and I want my ex-wife taken care of. You don't get your money until I see my contracgt
9:57 PM I'm still waiting hassan....
BALA: hold for some minites why i type the contract paper now
me: I'm going to bed now Bala. When I get up in the morning, I expect to see an e-mail from you WITH MY CONTRACT ATTACHED!!!!

(Next morning this was waiting for me)
Bala: My Boss is working on the contracpt now.but i will ask you again i hope there will be no mistake in this?because i have told my boss that if there is any mistake in this i will personal kill you my self OK.i have all day long waiting for this day to come and if anything come to as killing you after my boss has finch writhing the contract paper to you,then you fuck up by not sending the clear copy of the slip you will fine your self in hell.maybe by then your ex wife will here your death announcement before her.dot play with us man we are not a game boys we are profrstional killers. DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !!

Paul: I'm still waiting for my contract. You f**kheads don't get the transfer slip until that contract is signed and out of the way. Make sure your boss sends it ASAP!!!!

Bala: LOOK HERE PAUL.
I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IF IN YOUR NEXT MAIL IDID NOT RECIEVE THE TRANSFER SLIP THEN JUST CANCEL THE JOB AND THE YOU FIND YOUR SELF IN HELL, I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE RETRUN SIGNATURE OF THE CONTRACT LETTER AND YOUR WIFE FULL DETAILS AND THE SCAN COPY OF THE TRANSFER SLIP. \

THE CONTRACT HAS STARTED NOW
BALA HASSAN

(My contract at last!!!!)

Bala: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG PAUL, I HAVE SENT YOU THE CONTRACT PAPER WHY UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECIEVE THE CLEAR COPY OF THE TRANSFER SLIP, YOU CAN SEE YOU ARE VERY MORE SLOW IN THIS JOB, MY BOYS HAVE STARTED ANGREE AGAIN THAT UP TILL NOW YOU HAVE NOT SENT THE CLEAR COPY OF THE TRANSFER SLIP SO THEY CAN PICK UP THE MONEY FROM THE ACCOUNT, I WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO ME WITH THAT NOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
BALA HASSAN

(Our hitman’s getting confused. Perhaps too many baiters on him?? He can’t even keep my name straight. Time for a slap…)

Bala: hey bob
I guess my boose have sent you the contract paper, so why up till now you have not send the transfer slip, that was exactly what he told me that you will want to mess up, i guess you know that contract of the assasins are hardly broken, if it has to be broken then is death, is not the government contract were you mess around.
hitman

Paul: Who the hell is bob? What'd you do, get drunk and forget my name? How are you supposed to kill me when you can't even remember my name?

Bala: YOU THINK I HAVE TIME FOR THIS YOUR JOKE, (who’s the joke???) JUST WAIT FOR YOUR DEATH AS MY HITMAN WILL SOON VISIT YOU, MY BOYS SAW YOU LAST NIGHT TAKING WITH SOME ONE BUT I ASK THEM TO LIVE YOU ALIVE FOR MY HITMAN TO GIVE YOU A VERY PAINFUL DEATH, THE SCAN COPY WAS EMTY FOR THE LAST TIME.
BALA HASSAN

Paul: Bala
I can read the scan fine on this end. Are you sure there's nothing wrong with your computer?. Did your man pick up the money? When will
you be ready to start on my job. I have all my ex-wife's details ready
for you.

Bala: to end this all you have to die, there is o money in the account
bala hassan

Bala: YOU HAVE JUST CHOSEN TO DIE, NO MONEY WAS TRANSFER IN TO THE ACCOUNT
SO DONT FUCK WITH ME, I HAVE TO LIVE YOU FOR A WHILE BECAUSE I WANT TO
COME AT THE RIGHT TIME TO KILL YOU, I JUST SAY SORRYF RO YOUR LIFE
NOW, 4DAYS HAS PAST OF YOUR DEATH DAYS YOU HAVE FEW DAYS LEFT KNOW
THAT NOW.

IF YOU REALY MAKE THE PAYMENT THEN SEND ME THE TRANSFE SLIP NOW.

BALA HASSAN

(Two weeks go by, with no response from our hitman. Then this shows up…)

GREETINGS FROM THE FBI INVESTIGATING DEPARTMENT,
Dear Paul
We are here to notify you of the arrest that took place 3hours ago were 5 man gang was arrested by our men, this men are suspected to by high assasins crew, there were paraded when they were trying to snick out dengorous weapons to carry out killing, according to the investigation, some person paid them a huge amount to kill you and they contacted you for some money to spare your life and have a recorded tape of this person who want you dead, one of them who disclose his name as mustafa aka hitman said you have refuse to comply with their demand and now they were about going on to carry out the operation were our men swift on them, they said the said recorded tape has be place in one courier service in UK, that as soon as you comply and send them the money they will now send the tape to you via this private courier service, our men quikely gets to the courier service for the video tape of this person who paid this assasins to kill you, but the courier service refuse to give out the tape to the FBI because your name has been put on their file for delivery of this tape, and deu to the FBI policy along with the private enterprise here in UK we are not allow to break into the private company like that, we will like you to contact this courier service and get the recorded tape and then play this tape, because the Assasins told us that the person who paid their bose whos name is bala hassan, the conversation between them on this killing is in the tape, and they said this person is one of your good friend, i will like you to contact the courier service now and inform them that you are the person who this tape is to be deliver to.

Note you must not disclose this information and case to any one because this case has to do with your friends around you, you are to contact this private courier service with their contact below.

NAME: GLOBEX COURIER SERVICE
ADDRESS:Globex Courier Service, Uk.
HEAD OFFICE
Unit 6, Marino Way,
Hogwood Lane Industrial Estate
Finchampstead
Berkshire
RG40 4RF U.K
EMAIL:[email protected]
Phone number:+447031856675

Do contact the courier and get back to us for more investigation on this person who paid this assasins for killing.

Warmest regards

ROBERT MUELLER
EXCUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI

(All my attempts at getting anything else out of Bala, his hitman or this “courier” met with naught. Oh well, onward and upward to the next lad.)

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I miss Bala; he won't write any of my characters now that bobjohnson (undoubtedly the bob he was addressing in his misfired email) has gotten him all tattooed up an spiritual. This guy was a contract/account factory. Love and nurture him bobjohnson, he's one of a kind.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I had loads of fun with this lad too. he is really a ball of entertainment!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing." - lad wanting my daughter's medical trust fund.

"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint And Give Your Life To God ..." Mrs. Edna, concerned for my soul

"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic