SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

boy or girl?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i want to try baiting a love scammer, so will i have more luck if my character is male or female? in other words, do scammers prefer to scam male victims or female ones?
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be a girl.

You can get them dangling on your every word

They can be themselves ie male which they nearly all are!

Plus you can abuse them using PMT as an excuse

And generaly deal out all the mental torture that all of us men have put up with for years from spouses and girlfriends. Laughing

Plus you have more chance of a genuine trophy pic from a male scammer
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome R2.

Why not do both together. You can be anyone, any age, anywhere.

My male characters have even changed sex.

Willi - became Willamina. Sometimes the lads themselves scam as both male and female...and often confuse themselves.

Of course, never point out to them any mistakes they make.

Have fun but safe baiting.

Any questions at all simply ask, we are a friendly and helpful bunch here.

Wink Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm male and I bait as a male. I've tried a couple of female characters and basically failed. The fault is mine as I find it really difficult dealing with brain-dead knuckle dragging males.

Female scammers (or at least the female characters) can write normally semi-intelligent emails. Not all of course because most of the females are actually males.

Really in character development there are no limits - nothing is too extreme so try whatever seems like a good idea and see what happens. As Albert Einstein once said there are only two things that are infinite, the universe and the supply of scammers and I'm not too certain about the universe.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads tend to be more worldly and educated than lads, and if they have their hands in pro-dating, they have probably had more experience in actually dealing with people from other countries. In addition, rather than try to write in English, most seem to prefer to write in their own language and then use a translator, such as Babelfish so the language may be more confusing at times, but the actual correspondence will be a little more mentally stimulating.

Lads, on the other hand, tend to be much more insular. Many have never left Africa, and they have a very strong (and inaccurate) preconceived notion of people and life in the "first-world" countries. They also tend to write in English, which they are not strong in, so they rely on their scripts and simple language--still loaded with mistakes, of course, but less content. They also tend to see all of us as stupid, greedy, and rich, and you will see that attitude with both male and female lad characters. But since lads also tend to be very chauvinistic, if you are playing a female, you will probably find that if you are too inquisitive or assertive, the lad will become more bossy and aggressive and will respond by ordering you around. In general, they provide you with more opportunities for slapping and de-educating (if you play it right, you can get them to buy some of the wildest stories).

It really comes down to what you enjoy and/or find yourself to be good at. Actually, it makes sense to try your hand at both and see. As to how to get addresses--obviously you can get some here, but you can also just post up a couple of fake (unappealing) profiles at 4ppl.com, plentyoffish.com, and/or cuddlydating.com, and a fake male profile at mybelovednet.com In no time at all you will have lads and vlads all over you!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm planning to put up a male profile at one site and a female profile at another. Hopefully that'll help keep me from getting confused.

As regards the original question, African scammers have already been explained here very nicely as far as I can tell, so I'll try my hand at describing the Russians...

Vlads are, in almost all cases, male scammers pretending to be female. There are rare exceptions; those few are much more likely to be actual females rather than males playing males. This is because the former Soviet nations are suffering from a fairly severe shortage of men and a surplus of women. I'm guessing they figure that a man who can't find a woman in that sort of environment won't seem credible looking for love internationally; there'd have to be something really wrong with him. That's not necessarily the case, but appearances are crucial for a scammer.

But there are plenty of lonely women there, so it's much more plausible for a Russian woman to be looking for a man on the internet. It's too bad women generally aren't actually allowed to leave those countries, but with their well-below-replacement-level birthrates I guess they don't want to take any chances. And I'm guessing the women there do generally know this; I'm sure enough of them have looked into the possibility for it to be common knowledge.

So, overall, Russians who take out romance ads on non-Russian sites are very, very likely to be scammers. That's not a blanket condemnation of people from those countries or anything; a Russian or Ukrainian (or any other former Soviet citizen) who managed to get out and actually lives in your area is just as likely to be genuine as anyone else there.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you all for the explanations. i may try it both ways, using a male and a female character.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a female who generally plays a female - with lads...

Lads can be overbearing, but the better scammers let you take the lead...I occasionally get the "I'm your husband and you must listen to me" and I just respond "I'm an independent american woman and do what I feel is right"...and they back down pretty fast.

For the most part, I've found they take slaps in stride and apologize when they piss you off...

Since I'm female I can take things from my own life and not get all confused.

I made a male reverend, but I found the female lads were more "send me money NOW" and didn't want to get into long discussions on YIM.

I only had one female who would have been fun to play with - she went along with things - but I didn't log into the reverends account often. If she sees me pop up she's usually ready for a chat...

I played the reverend's secretary from my normal baiting account, the rev's ladette talked to me quite a bit, so I revealed that I was actually a lesbian and I was interested in her...(Knowing that the africans are homophobic due to religious reasons)...she told me she wasn't interested but had a friend who was a lesbian and might be interested - funny thing was both girls was named "Geny" (one smith, one jones)...but as a lesbian she acted as if I was a male and tried to run her scams (check cashing) in a very insistent way...

I have found male africans, for the most part, are pretty easy to get trophy pics, forms and even a safari or two...and once that trust is built between you, they never think you'd be dishonest with them (part of their culture view of women?) so you can run one trophy after another...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'Day R2D2,,
Just a personal idea, but if your baiting lads be a woman
if your baiting Vlads be a man.

Like most on here I have a number of characters. It really helps if you have a multi-personalty complex disorder. Some schizophrenic's do really well, unless they try baiting themselves.

But all that aside, set up a character on one of the many personal sites, Be as uninteresting as possible, that way the genuine lookers won't bother with you and you will only attract the scammers.

Of cause you could always be a pre-opp trans-sexual, posting on a lesbian site. You meet some wonderful people on those sites.

It's up too you, on the net you can be whoever you want to be, and no one will question you. Just make sure you do it safely.

I once thought about being a Golden Labrador, on a RSPCA site. You won't meet many scammers, but plenty of people will want to take you home. Wink Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic